Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

ADDITONS:
  • Users can now specify a ping range to filter out undesirable sessions.

Tried changing this from the default (300) to a matchmaking ping limit of 150 immediately upon logging in after the patch. I then proceeded to have the worst (laggiest) game session I've ever experienced. Am I doing it wrong?

P.S.: You guys/gals rock!

Thank you so, so much for the invite-only mode. I really hate when people just jump into private games without asking first...I consider it pretty rude.

Iron Skin was hilariously unbalanced, but maybe he can receive a slight boost to sprint speed (at all times) or complete stagger immunity while in Iron Skin now (instead of just knockdown immunity). Rhino doing the pathetic-looking stagger animation when a Corpus Crewman elbows him while he's in Iron Skin just seems off, and now that he's not completely invincible I think it would be a good change.

As for the sprint speed...Rhino's going to always lose 11 mod slots to Rush that he'll never get back. It's similar to the situation prior to level scaling of health and shields, with "mandatory" mods (though until enemy damage was buffed all the talk of Redirection or Vitality being mandatory was sound and fury). I think his sprint speed could stand to be raised, maybe with a reduction while in Iron Skin.

Might have more thoughts later. Excited to try Vauban at some point.

"price balance " what a joke thats bullsh1t ! More like you guys just made everything more harder to get even the not so good items and you guys made the starting pistol 15.000 what the actual fck ?  ak lato for 25.000 dafuq?  those are a pile of horseS#&$ since you guys nerfed em so hard and you expect people to pay that much ? you're fuckin kidding first the glaive and vouban and now these ridiclous prices ? this games future isn't looking bright.....inb4 p2w 

I guess All rhinos are going to have to get and use the Armor Mod now.. Also you gotta Max it... Since the rhino now takes damage dealing with Ancients and Boss's is gonna be hard.. Rhino is manly melee.. YOu don't be able to deal with

Infested anchints because you take damage now and have no knockback resist... Plus The Green Anchients will just melt your face (health pool)...Also the anchients Energy pool sappers can now get through because your taking tanking dmg... Rhino isn't a tank anymore.... EVen with a armor mod at max you still will take alot of dmg... You have to use a health mod at max.... Would be nice if they aded a taunt to the Rhino so all mobs will attack him... Doing Wave 15-20 of Infested defense is extremly har dnow..

rhinos iron skin was the only ability that really worth making a rhino...at least the moas and bosses and heavygunner greneers couldn't knock me to the ground...but what now?..I'm gonna sell that warframe..worthless...it does not needed the nerf..it was good that way

and the Vauban looks prety awesome tough...but bp-s available only in alerts?...never gonna have one it seems....
making "?" alerts more often maybe?...
thanks!

I hate to be the guy that says this, since I may be a bit biased because I love Rhino.

First, it's not a whine about his nerf, since it was kind of necessary.

That said, if that hapenned to him, then Frost's Snowglobe should only absorb a set amount of damage instead of being indestructuble and, more importantly, Trinity's Link need to be changed, imo, since she is now the new tank extraordinaire. Will build her as soon as patcher is done.

NO NO and NO don't turn this into league of legends i'v said this a 100 times nerfing everything will make it booooring! STAHP

Right when I was about to buy a bunch of weapons (namely Bo, strun etc), they patch it and make it blueprints.... meaning even more farming to do, more time to wait, and they even "nerf" (apparently) banshee which I am currently building... yay, way to screw someone who was about to invest some money in the game... now it really feels like the canadian niceness is just a legend...

SO :

the good points (lots of hotfixes and new frames, game launch and load uberfast)

won't make us blind to the downsides :

-Overpriced platinums

-whatever CPU you have, Warframe will hog all it can...

-Everything in game saying "look, we've done this Purposefully knowing you'd be frustrated by it"

(No fix for loki grievers ??? it sure is fun to be warped AWAY from boss, right when you're about to blast it with ult, only to be warped back right in front of him when it does his OWN ult and then having a loki using a hologram to divert it and stay there, looking at you slowly die...)

and as usual, everything's slowly going toward P2W...

So sad to see such a good game, made by GOOD people, turn into this...

You have even the guts to announce the "platinum to credits" is coming...

Seriously ? Why such a thing, when we can't even trade with other players or have an auction house ?( = completely illogical)

And yet you want to add this "plat to credits" when it should basically be the opposite... (yeah I know, They need money for the servers, but plats are outrageously expensives)

The more I look at it, the more I'm thinking your "marketing" manager is 15 years late, thinking 4 euros is "OK" for a single pack of colors... we're not using pre-euro money, you can't ask 200+ dollars for a game...

My advise to have a good economy from this game and to keep away from P2W (which would clearly KILL the game) :

-More plats for the same RL money... like at least DOUBLE.

Markets studies have shown that "affordable" game currencies tend to be spent more easily, resulting in a better overall profit... 4€ for 75 plats ? with the smallest item worth 20 (not counting consummables) ? when such items are permanently bound to a weapon/frame with no way to get back ? BAD...

get something like 5€ =  200 plats and ppl will spend easily (no reason not to buy orokin cats/reactors anymore).

You'll say "yeah, but once that person has bought everything, there is nothing more for us to sell ..."

yeah, except you seem to be VERY prolific designers, which mean the amount of content in the game can grow indefinitely, suiting every new playstyle introduced from items/frames made available (take a look at "LoL", new champs coming every few weeks, skins-galore, and whenever a new playstyle appears, everyone has to get the good runes for it + buy the champ...)

...unless... you're not planning to support the game for long, and you're already planning a trip to south america to hide with all the money you got ?

-Keep fixing the bugs and Please try to fix the CPU hogging, a dual core should be enough to run it (unreal tech right ?), why does it have to run on 4 cores (3.8GHz) at 100% all the time ?

-DO make some IP merchandising for your game, like somebody said earlier, MANY would sell their souls to afford 25cm resin Warframes  ;)

-Add an "Auction-House" sort of thing, with a twist... like in D3, people could sell whatever they want to sell, but unlike the main part of AH, they wouldn't be able to decide on a price... if someone get a "weapon XYZ" blueprint, then it will be "bought" by the game for the standard price (let's say 20K), PLUS a bonus if that blueprint is currently "needed" (like 10% more) ... (Implying that except the standard items/blueprints, people would only find what has been looted by players in this AH, and people needing/wanting a specific item would "reserve" the next one to be sold (1st come 1st served basis). Of course, Paying the price + 10% fee... Unavailable items would show with an index of "wantedness" on it, encouraging players to go farm for it (thus meaning the much needed items have a better chance of dropping since many players would be interested in finding one)

I'm only a player here, but DE seems careful enough to listen to feedback, both positive and negative.

Feel free to discuss it, but whatever "side" you are on, remember to argument.

How is it unbalanced for Rhino to be able to cast Iron Skin and regen all of his shields, when Trinity, Loki, and Ash can all do the same thing while also gaining bonus damage? And they're not even tanks...

Edited by potatofamine

I feel that bumping Iron Skin cost to 75 and reducing time would be a better choice. It would make it less spammable, while retaining it's uniqueness. As of now Trinity is a much better tank(while being a support frame) and Ember is only slightly worst. This change will make playing as Rhino much less enjoyable, especially since there was no positive change applied to him(i.e bumping Charge and Blast damage or something like that).

I just patched and now that game black screens and crashes whenever I try to start it : (

Start though Steam,

it checks for patches,

it the play button

see the loading screen

and the screen goes black and sounds like it is at the password screen, but crash

Disable 64-bit mode.

Nice work but still no pew pew-laser guns =(

once again money takes over control...

edit: What was the need to blueprint all those weapons ? And giving those weapons a weirdly high platinum value ? I mean, who would give 120 plat for a burston or 190 for a bronco ? A new and completely innovative weapon like Glaive costs 150 and the guns that have been in the game for months get a higher plat cost than it ? I mean until now I liked the updates, it seems that gradually they are loosing positive aspects, at least in my opinion. 

I also heard an Ash revision (my mistake, Ash revision was for update 8, i think) but instead we got a Rhino nerf. 

And seriously, giving a 300 plat cost for the new frame ? Instead of making it cheap or at least viable so people can test it, get used to it and provide some feedback for future alterations, you make it one of the most expensive warframes. I know you can acquire parts of it through alerts (which is a joke imo) but whatever.

edit2: LOVING the new added sound to gram attacks

Edited by Ultramar

i gotta give another star for the since of humor of devs *Fixed Infested Crawlers being able to jump. You are a crawler....you crawl.* made my day , i found it funny written there , but for the updates i wanted to cry for the rhino skin but still it was OP not killable , Great and brilliant job guys keep it up ! :)

Aww freaking hell...... that's just great. Our shields don't regenerate while our Iron Skin is activated and they shortened the time to 12 seconds!

That's just so infuriating ....aw man, and we get the S#&$tiest alternative helmet out of all the warframes too. +25 health and -X% of speed. Wonderful. = ,=

LMAO OMG LOOK HOW FAST OUR SHIELDS GO DOWN WITH A MAXED OUT IRON SKIN MOD VS A LEVEL 19 MOB! Oh my sides.....what the F*** have you guys done to rhino...

Edited by Zarozian

Good one DEvs This game is becoming less free to play and way more pay to win -.- you are screwing the game up so STOP.

And the Rhino nerf was s**t -.-

other than that its a average update

It technically cannot be pay to win since it is a PvE game..but it does feel as if they are trying to screw everyone over..

For the most part it is a good update. 

Only issues I have are that most weapons now have to be built through blueprints which is $&*^ move number 1, and the fact that they release a new frame where you have to get all the parts through the ? alerts (extremely $&*^ move). RNG is terrible when it comes to the ? alerts. 

I understand DE needs to make money somehow but making everything more difficult to obtain, especially the new warframe, is not going to make them money. They will most likely lose money. I know I'm not going to stick around if everything they add is only obtainable through ? alerts.