Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Kubrow Event Proves One Thing.

Lancars

Scorpions are really annoying and need to be fixed. First match i did i got roadhauled across one area. Repeated riplines over and over and i ended up walking the rest of the level with my blocking up since you cannot see to far, using melee instead of a ranged weapon, Aimbot on this unit is annoying.

I really think something needs to be done about this unit because it is the first unit i always look for and i end up ignoring bigger threats like bombards and snipers.

Uh, what about ancients that do the exact same thing?

And, what exactly do you suggest be done about them?

o3o

EDIT: You know I'd really like it if I'm in the middle of a dodge roll that the thing doesn't hit me. This is possibly the only game I've ever played where the dodge move does not give you any iframes at all.

Edited by DiosGX

I would change the animation of the pull to give more telegraphing before hand. Ancients are much better because of their longer windup animation.

o3o

EDIT: You know I'd really like it if I'm in the middle of a dodge roll that the thing doesn't hit me. This is possibly the only game I've ever played where the dodge move does not give you any iframes at all.

Dodge rolling does give IFrames towards damage, but not CC.

Would also be nice if Scorpions/Ancients didn't grapple you at point blank. At least when they do it from 15-20m away you have a chance to roll and avoid it, but getting a face full of ripline with zero chance to dodge it is just a low blow. More-so since they tend to do this the instant you open a door or round a corner, meaning you didn't get a chance to kill them first or even know they were there.

Dodge rolling does give IFrames towards damage, but not CC.

Actually you still take damage, it's just reduced.

o3o

Ancients are actually worse:

Scorpions shot the hook to where you were at the time of the shot, so if you are moving sideways it will hit where you were the moment they pull their arms back.

Ancients' hook TRACK you.

Ancients are actually worse:

Scorpions shot the hook to where you were at the time of the shot, so if you are moving sideways it will hit where you were the moment they pull their arms back.

Ancients' hook TRACK you.

If you dodge roll at the right moment you can avoid even that.  You can avoid MUCH of the CC in this game if you time it, though the timing window on some things is so small.

If you dodge roll at the right moment you can avoid even that.  You can avoid MUCH of the CC in this game if you time it, though the timing window on some things is so small.

With so much infested in around of you, you wont exactly notice that Ancient on the far back or behind you (it does happen) wanting to "hook" themselves up  with you.

Scorpions are better because as long as you are on the move the chances of getting it are pretty low. Ancients are not that.

the entire grineer faction is one giant aim not with too high of a status chance? why is this such a surprise to everyone? no wall running or any parkor will save you. you'll just increase their ungodly aimbotness and just get wasted. the infested are just as worse, but lack health so their easier to kill.

Hmmmm.....

Is scorpion a big issue that slows /bug kills you in the event?(TBH, they are quite annoying, but they are born for this)

However,I think the flamethrower is quite weird? [not so sure for that feeling ]

The fire range (For some reason i caught on fire even i stand behind a box, which should preventing him to hit me. I guess either this maybe a bug, or DE give flamethrower punch through )and proc change is .....(sad_face-nearly got burnt to death when I am ember-ing.jpg)

Thought I have finished event within an hour and 0 death.

Scorpians didn't bother me, what bothered me were the bugged out Scorches.

If a Scorch is fighting feral kubrow they gain infinite range and infinite punch-through. Meaning if they turn in your direction while fighting a kubrow on the other side of the map, you get fried.

It also pierces Frost's snow globe, which was aggravating since I was using that with the suda augment to freeze the kubrow.

Edited by Aoden

And nobody talks about that 90% of meleeswings get over the Heads of the Kubrows and miss them.

Same with infestet crawler.

And the best thing is: direct melee sometimes moves you upon the head of an enemy and you miss everything until you are back to the ground, which is a challenge if you are completely surrounded.

And fighting downstairs is still a pain.

Edit:

Melee is a bit like my english: It works if you can ignore the fails... but it could be better ;o)

Edited by KeylanX