Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mike B Is Making A Return

DiBBz

He did awesome YouTube videos for Warframe, and his method of explaining everything is based on the YouTube channels style CrashCourse (Love it) But lately he's stopped and hasn't uploaded Warframe related content for a long time! Now he's BACK!

yeah he got busy getting into a new job. and doing other stuff

moving house etc and getting married if a recall correctly! (cant remember)

he just never found time for playing the game

i checked his youtube page and saw his one of  his warframe video called valkyr crash course is made 25th of november 2013 still have not heard of him till today i cannot tell if you are blindly defending him or just are uninformed really bad

Easy there. Mike was losing his Warframe popularity back then, around November to be exact. It's sensible to assume that most people don't know about him. Hell, most people don't know about Radial Blast lol. 

Don't know who he is as I'm not a person who fusses/fangirls over YouTube authors at all.

However, I may watch some of this videos based on these responses as they may be interesting. Thing is, how long will he stick around for and why'd he actually leave? Had enough of WF?

Edited by Naith

I remember him, his videos were always fun to watch. I'm looking forward for his return.

Easy there. Mike was losing his Warframe popularity back then, around November to be exact. It's sensible to assume that most people don't know about him. Hell, most people don't know about Radial Blast lol. 

Radial Blast had its uses. I mainly used it for smashing roller balls when they start swarming you. 

Now that mention it I don't see rollers as often anymore... and they seem bugged they hit me once then just stop moving completely.

Yeah I remember that! Well good on him taking a break to have a life, this game can get addicting!

Don't know who he is as I'm not a person who fusses/fangirls over YouTube authors at all.

However, I may watch some of this videos based on these responses as they may be interesting. Thing is, how long will he stick around for and why'd he actually leave? Had enough of WF?

read my previous replies 

Apparently you can care at least a little bit. Because you took the time to post in the thread about him.

The same reason the other people post who've got no idea who that is.

No idea... guess I just don't like popular people lolololol

But you have a point... Boredom made me post.

mike was pretty popular because the way i see it.. he brought a hole lot of new players to the game... just you think hes not popular because the game on its own has been growing non stop since then... hence new players that dont know him!

i dont think at all that he was "Losing Popularty" if you can even say that...

Not hype for this

It's good he's coming back tho, always welcome back veterans

but the youtube thing for warframe....ehh not my thing

only know 2 frame youtubers, The mogamu guy and the gayguyplays videos,might check out this channel out of curiosity

Edited by AngelGuardcc

I did laugh a bit when he said "boltor or nothing" because people were gravitating towards the Boltor in the old days due to it being armor piercing and how he hadnt seen a Boltor in a while because the whole field had changed.

I wonder how he will react upon seeing a certain prime weapon.

Mike B is like Mogamu back then, before he retired off Warframe. If he hadn't retired, believe me that you will see Mike B's name instead of Mogamu plastered all over the forum.

i dont even know who that mogamu person is either :S, i literally heard his name a week ago. did they ever even post on the forums?

Not hype for this

It's good he's coming back tho, always welcome back veterans

but the youtube thing for warframe....ehh not my thing

only know 2 frame youtubers, The mogamu guy and the gayguyplays videos,might check out this channel out of curiosity

you'd be surprised.. warframe youtubers are for the most part interesting to watch

unlike other games like lets say Elite Dangerous etc you get annoyed / agitated watching them play... (hence those are the type of games you just want to play yourself)

warframe however its oddly interesting to watch for some odd reason

Dunno who is it , first time I've heard but his clan was famous , and I don't think  what he did is possible to redo again (the limit member per clan kill this idea)

Alliances m8

but yeah he wont redo what hes all ready done and passed on!