The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What You Want Baro Ki'teer To Offer...

CynicalAutumn

That'll be over 9000 ducats and over 9 million credits please, oh good wasteful tenno...

It was all the rage back then. But put into context currently, and along with other 'Primed' mods? Not even that great. 

Falls in line with the current Primed power level. 

Primed Flow OTOH, is OP-land and useful EVERYWHERE, moreso than Primed Chamber.

I wont tell you what i would want cause tbh whole idea behind him is bad.

I will tell you however what you wont see

-weapons which got primes(except founder gear)

-syndicate weapons

-recent event weapons

-popular weapons

Weapons at void trader are those which are generally underused and wont have any other variant available.

Why?? prisma soma would need to compete with soma prime and if either one is better then the other one wont sale, in case of event weapons, if ppl expect to exchange their new event weapon then they wouldnt all come back for the event.

I'll be honest, I'd much rather see him have some more original content rather than just slightly modified versions of existing stuff. A bit more work on the Devs part sure, but it would feel more worth it than a slightly modified version of a weapon that wasn't ever that great to begin with or a retextured piece of armor that some players already paid real money for.

Also, it would be interesting if you could gamble/transmutate a set amount of Ducats for a random prime part. It would allow the Void Trader to (sort of) fulfill his original goal of exchanging junk items for something else while letting DE indulge in their love of RNG elements. You'd like get junk more often than not, but you could still get a chance to luck out, and it would be a decent alternative for those who aren't interested in the items on sale that fortnight.

• 2 weeks later...

Primed RNG reducer? 

528 R5 cores and 1.6 million credits for a 2,1% chance of less RNG

And it only applies to T4 sabotage keys while specifically using an unranked Oberon. Only works while the Oberon is unranked, once it gains a level the mod is rendered inert and transforms into a level 1 common Fusion Core.

Literally anything except Primed Streamline. I'm serious.

With the current state of efficiency mods, being able to max out your efficiency for only a 20% duration loss would be completely suicidal to the game. It would kill Warframe deader than Star chart 2.0 could ever possibly hope to. Might as well rename the game "War-farm" as soon as it's released.

P4TW intensifies.

Edited by 4G3NT_0R4NG3

primed streamline primed stretch primed split chamber

ALL of the things that kill the game! Yay! /s

I hate him  with a vengeance, but since we're discussing it...how about some more Mara weapons?

Mara Brakk coming SoonTM