Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Will Surface In 24H - Should We Start Complaining Already?

7grims

Primed Rage

Don't worry. Exactly tomorrow, you will se a lot of 'Primed Rage' from players. ^^

Arent we doing that for the past two years?

We are. And we're so damn good at it.

Edited by Latronico

Primed Steady Hands(this'd be helpful for high recoil guns that you put multishot on for fun, which makes it doubtful)

Primed armor piece(that inevitably won't fit with your warframe or current armor set cause reasons)

Ak Prisma Grakata(the only thing I'd ever spend plat on)

Prisma Grakata(single, I'll take it either way)

OR, MORE LIKELY:

ARMOR PIECE 1

ARMOR PIECE 2

PRIMED BITTER DISAPPOINTMENT (MOD)

DECREASES AMOUNT OF LOOT DROPS BY 33% at RANK ONE, TO 99% BY MAX RANK

GUARANTEES GUSTRAG THREE/ZANUKA HUNTER/ STALKER/ SYNDICATE ENEMY SPAWN IF APPLICABLE

GUARANTEES GAME CRASH IF ANYTHING BETTER THAN T1 VOID KEY IS PICKED UP WHILE MOD IS IN PLAYER INVENTORY

PRIMED EAGLE EYE(MOD)

INCREASES RIFLE ZOOM BY 420% AT MAX RANK

SALT PRIME (hydroid augment)

Enemies hit by tidal surge, undertow, or tempest barrage absorb the salt from player's frustration over Darvo Deals being bad, Baro himself not bringing what players wanted, event results, hotfixes, bugs, other players, host migrations, failed spy missions, failed missions in general, enemies not spawning(during exterminate missions), enemies spawning (like that squad of bombards and hellions I always seem to find sitting in wait for me), frustrations in real life that are entirely unrelated, and the salt from the dead sea(also unrelated, but salty nonetheless), player frustration over not getting what they wanted from login reward, and finally, player frustration from ORDIS RECYCLING LINES AS THOUGH THEY WERE A NON BIODEGRADABLE RESOURCE, putting them through a blind rage, returning  fully healed (shields also fully restored), and given a permanent(until death) boost of:

+300% Attack Speed

+ 200% Armor Increase

+ 500% Damage increase

+300% Movement Speed

-note- 

Probably missed some other sources of player salt, do feel free to add to the list.

Prisma Brakk

Prisma Drakgoon

Prisma Kraken

Prisma Hind

Mara Supra

Mara Flux Rifle

Mara Spectra

hah, like what u did there, ur assuming the mara category is a name for secondaries, nice.

I'm still wondering how the void trader is selling those 2 types of weapons (mara and prisma), but ur assumption might be right.

I can't be the only one that's excited for Baro this time, because Shell Shock. All there has been these past few visits from him were Tethra's Doom mods, and Shell Shock is the only one that needs to be released now.

Edited by Sonitorum

Unlike you wine-drinkers, I actually applaud Sheldon for trickling in the gear from Baro. We shouldn't have to grind 1000 Dudecats every two weeks to keep up with his stock. The good things should be infrequent. It makes them special.

The only thing I would change would be the number of items he has. The inventory should be combined with previous weeks at this point, instead of just adding one previous item each time.

hah, like what u did there, ur assuming the mara category is a name for secondaries, nice.

I'm still wondering how the void trader is selling those 2 types of weapons (mara and prisma), but ur assumption might be right.

He's assuming Mara is the prefix for Corpus/Tenno weapons, and Prisma for Grineer/Tenno. Something like Vandal and Wraith.

If you notice, Vandal (Corpus) are green/light blu and Wraith (Grineer) are red. Prisma and Mara are the exact opposite: Corpus is red, and Grineer is green/light blu. :DD

He's assuming Mara is the prefix for Corpus/Tenno weapons, and Prisma for Grineer/Tenno. Something like Vandal and Wraith.

If you notice, Vandal (Corpus) are green/light blu and Wraith (Grineer) are red. Prisma and Mara are the exact opposite: Corpus is red, and Grineer is green/light blu. :DD

that's how i first read it, but something threw me off that light of thought.

then it became more obvious it was a secondary and primary difference.

Yet, now I see both are correct.

but, here is another mind f*ck, prisma skin for liset, liset arent grineer, you assumed and jumped to that too quickly i think.

(and we are derailing this conversation to lore talk lol )

Edited by 7grims

The void trader will be here will soon.

What should we do?

- Wait for it to come and start our usual whining-complains-rants treads.

- Bet platinum whit each other on the amount and quality of the trash he will bring.

- Bet platinum with each other on that returning item no one wants.

- prematurely start complaining of the expected trash items we predict he will have.

Dont take this tread too seriously, but we know tomorrow everyone will be hotheaded about this anyway.

EDIT----------

My best guess: 4 more weeks of winter.

I find it disturbing that people complain about void trader items at all! Even well known veterans with official Youtube channels feel the need to *complain* about the Void Trader.

And in my humble opinion that is bs. The Void Trader is a nice thing that comes now and then and sometimes we get nice things and well sometimes not.

I'm actually glad there are not super overpowered mods every time, wich would cause even more power creep than we already have.

The Void Trader is just there for an actual "ressource"-sink and we can get some mods and cosmetics in exchange for those unwanted prime parts.

For a long time there was no Void Trader, no Primed Continuity etc.. and now that we get it, ppl complain bc they can't have even more?

Think about it.

It is just a nice little extra. Period.

EDIT:

I also remember when Void Trader was just new, people started complaining about all the Cores and Credits they will need to upgrade the Primed mods.

Now they just complain that there are no 'good' mods to put their cores and credits in? Really?!

I guess those people will never learn.

Edited by CruelMaiden

Of course we should. We should complain about everything, everywhere and everytime.

^This guy gets it

My prediction:

Shell Shock

Prisma Daedalus shoulders

Prisma Grakata

Prisma Skana

Prisma Brakk

Primed Chamber

Primed Targis Prime

Prisma Excalibur Prime

Prisma Lato Prime

Dis weec gon b gud!

I would actually guy primed maglev....and maybe primed hawkeye...am I wierd? o-o

With a Primed Hawkeye - and certain guns - you could shoot out a Corpus window and attempt to snipe someone on the ship next door.

Edited by Clovis15