Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Will Surface In 24H - Should We Start Complaining Already?

7grims

The void trader will be here will soon.

What should we do?

- Wait for it to come and start our usual whining-complains-rants treads.

- Bet platinum whit each other on the amount and quality of the trash he will bring.

- Bet platinum with each other on that returning item no one wants.

- prematurely start complaining of the expected trash items we predict he will have.

Dont take this tread too seriously, but we know tomorrow everyone will be hotheaded about this anyway.

EDIT----------

My best guess: 4 more weeks of winter.

Edited by 7grims

Probably going to be the remaining Daedalus parts, the next Tethra mod and 1 or 2 returning items.

But I already stopped caring about Baro like... 4-5 months ago.

Maybe he has a little sugatra in the shape of his body? Only 250000 credits and 200 ducats! If you order now you will also receive the original Baro Soapbox™ which he signed himself!

Edited by Storchenbein

Dont take this tread too seriously, but we know tomorrow everyone will be hotheaded about this anyway.

Yea, it's always the same xD

Wellll we could..maybe..idk.. try to provide feedback and critisism for DE that is not just rage/hate/rant material for most of the players?

(not saying that every thread about the void-trader is like that. I am just saying that some people like to be a little more..."aggressive" in some threads...most of the times they all have a good point :3)

No?...okay (._. )

I think we will get:

primed armor stuff

1 new prisma weapon

1 shock+stat mod

???

Profit (<-- not for us, for Baro)

im just gonna expect it to be terrible and then if there is something decent ill be pleasantly surprised.

probably the prisma shoulders of the latest set, some primed mod, the electric event one that hasnt been in yet and if were lucky a weapon.

Edited by Noobsdie4eva

too good to be true xD

but maybe yah, since we didnt get any new toy in this week's update.

Well they "leaked" Prisma Grakata and Prisma Skana in the Codex some days (weeks?) ago...sooo maybe we can get 1 of those weapons this time xD

He hasn't had a single decent thing that I liked since primed reach made it's appearance.

Safe to say I've gotten absolutely nothing of interest from him in months.

I understand if you don't want to release primed streamlime/stretch/intensify, but there are other mods that could be primed that could also be used/loved by the playerbase.

Primed Rush

Primed Pressure point

Primed Rage

Just for a quick draw out of a hat example