Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hardest Frame To Get

Dreadwire

What are the hardest frame that you try to get?

Beside prime

When dealing with rng for me is saryn. To me over 50 run.

I can easily say mesa. But I got her only using 2 of my key that involve a 6 run.

but the one that top the cake was limbo.

I don't know how many time I died for this frame.

Only managed to get him after found a good team that willing to work together and go all the way.

what your hardest frame to get ?

Ember, back in the old days when RNG was alot more mercyless and Sargas Ruk was a Gorgon firing, bullet attractor spamming doucebag.

(Had only Volt with Newbie gear)

1 Month i tell you!

Otherwise, the rest wasnt so bad after that.

First is Mesa for key problems

Second is Hydroid because of how long and annoying it is to kill Hek.

Yup. Mesa is a pain to get.

I do think that second is Vauban, though, even if Hek is easily most badly designed boss in the game.

Edited by Tyrian3k

I might be biased since i got all Vauban's pieces in less than 5 days...

I think primes were intenionally left out of the discussion - that said i think Loki and Volt take the first place together with Nova a close second.

Tbh i don't consider quest frames any hard to get. You're guaranteed to have them, it's just a question of time. Chroma is the worst and still it takes only 3 days to get all the pieces done... Mirage and Limbo only 36h.

Edited by Autongnosis

Vauban?

Yupp Vauban. Because we just have to wait for the alerts to show up (which is still sorta bad imo <.<')

(Mesa wan't that hard, I did get all the parts in just 5 runs.The quest was fun, I had enough players in my friendslist to do some quick keysharing-runs)

Mesa, because of all of these gates (there's like like 5 RNG and timegates total?)

Vauban, because alert exclusive.

Limbo, because majority of the community doesn't care about Archwing, so getting all these theorems is PITA.

Oberon, because requires player to kill excessive amounts of eximus units (and it would seem like the player can get only 2 BPs per game, I've never seen all 3 BPs drop in a single game, even when being left with 9 helmets and 7 systems, no chassis etc).

Hydroid when he first came out because you needed to farm beacons in order to make the frequency triangulator to fight Vay Hek. Those damn Omega beacons never dropped. Now that requirement is gone the award must go to Mesa.

Vauban is not that hard if you pay attention to the twitter feed on alerts. I got him in a single weekend just by watching the alerts.

Edited by (PS4)Fbeast2

Ember, back in the old days when RNG was alot more mercyless and Sargas Ruk was a Gorgon firing, bullet attractor spamming doucebag.

(Had only Volt with Newbie gear)

1 Month i tell you!

Otherwise, the rest wasnt so bad after that.

Lucky.

It took me at least 100 runs just to get the Loki systems from the old Hyena....probably still Closed Beta.  Probably Open Beta by the time I freaking got it. CURSE YOU RNGESUS! I mean, sorry, almighty master.

But yes, Loki was the hardest to get for me.  Hydroid took a while but I didn't relentlessly grind for it. Mesa and Chroma took a week or so each.

Edited by Lanieu

Right now, mesa.  Having to grind for those Mutalist AladV crap then once you have enough, build a key, fight the idiot, only to have him drop what you already have.  Rinse and repeat....needless to say, I've put it off for a bit.  This game is enough of a broken record already, no need to invite more monotony.