Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Is the carrier cerebrum a really rare drop? We've ran about 30 T2 exterminate keys and haven't got it yet.

It appears to be. I heard someone say he got it on Run 30. It is RNG messing with you....

ran over 30 t2 exe. just a bunch of forma and ember parts

It will drop at some point! Good Luck...

Is the carrier cerebrum a really rare drop? We've ran about 30 T2 exterminate keys and haven't got it yet.

It might be... We've ran about 25 T2 EXT's so far and no Cerebrum...

Same here. Starting to wonder if something isn't right about the official tables. Nyx system over and over again. 

ran over 30 t2 exe. just a bunch of forma and ember parts

Hotfix July 8th:
- Fixed incorrect Carrier description
- Added Sweeper Prime to the Codex
- Increased time on Sanctuary targets
- Fixed incorrect drop from loot caches 

Same.  I'm really questioning the percentages of drop tables and/if the correct prime drop tables are happening.  To have 2 people get NYX Prime Systems from a T3E when it's not listed is questionable.  Additionally, I've ran a bunch of T2E's and haven't got any new carrier prime parts dropped either.

Overall I have to agree about the crashes being the biggest problem.  Farming for anything is being very frustrating getting BSOD's trying to go long game for void keys and raids.  Just had 3 BSOD's last night farming for new prime parts wasted over 3hrs+

carrier cerebrum does drop on T2E. It only took 27 keys... :/

Good to know!  Thank you for the report

carrier cerebrum does drop on T2E. It only took 27 keys... :/

Carapace is my enemy now....

Reading this I now feel very fortunate that cerebrum dropped on my 3rd key.

Still to farm the rest of the new prime stuff and some of the last lot as i've been away from Warfame for a while.

Really enjoying being back though.

Hotfix July 7th:

- Added new Prime items to drop tables
- Added new Prime items to the Codex
- Added Nightmare mods to drop tables
- Fixed Thumper not working properly in Archwing
- Added option to view profile from invite screen. 
- Removed Mag Prime from drop tables
- Removed Dakra Prime from drop tables
- Removed Boar Prime from drop tables

MmMM dat thumper fix doe. 

Has armoured agility actually dropped into nightmare mission rewards? I ran for approx 4-5 hours last night and got every nightmare reward including multiple seeking fury and animal instinct mods but did not see 1 armoured agility?

It apparently has a very low if not, the lowest drop chance of all nightmare mods. It's worth a ton of plat.

What's the drop chance of Ash Prime Systems ? Ive done a lot of T3 survivals, most of them till 40 minutes but some till 60 and got forma....a lot of forma, and rhino prime chassis. sigh......ill end up buying it i guess

Edited by (PS4)LA_10599

Will DE do some promotion or discount on ps4? Need a big discount.. plat in ps4 is way more expensive compare with pc..

i feel ur run of nightmare mods.. i also

2 day ago i run 4 hour..ytd i run 3 hour and today i run 2 hours .. it just din drop lol..

so pls give us big discount so everyone can get it :( 75% will be good.. or 60% at least :(