Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Just a heads up, we've swapped the dates for our upcoming Tac Alerts. 

Black Seed Scourge is now planned for the 15th to the 20th

and

Ogma Elite is now planned for the 23rd to the 28th

Thanks Drew. Should we expect the Elytron's Thumper issue to be addressed before the Ogma Elite event? Players can certainly use other Archwings but I am just wondering. 

Thanks Drew. Should we expect the Elytron's Thumper issue to be addressed before the Ogma Elite event? Players can certainly use other Archwings but I am just wondering.

Hotfix July 7th:- - Fixed Thumper not working properly in Archwing

It has already been fixed bud. Edited by (PS4)immanks102

So how many weeks, till our next major build?

Probably a little while yet. Let's face it, we're more or less caught up to pc. Our tactical alerts are downloaded and just waiting for the word "go".

Aside from the excal rework, the bacon sayadana and ormolu skin bundle, and the simulor weapon, we've got everything, content wise. I think. What, exactly, are you hoping for in the next major update?

That being said, I'm reeeeaaaally looking forward to the excal rework. Especially the chance to pick up the proto excal skin that I've managed to be out of town for both times. Crossing my fingers, maybe the third time's really is the charm!

So PC got a hot fix that reduced the amount of Forma in Rotation C drops. Are we going to get this as well?

More importantly though, WHY is forma dropping in rotation C? I remember when the dev team said that rotation C was "a guaranteed prime part." What happened to that?

You aren't the only one who remembers that. I was quite upset to be getting formas on rotation c. It's now possible and even probable to go the entire cycle without seeing any prime parts, and that's just discouraging.

Yes, the change will come to consoles as well. I don't have a specific date for it yet.

Well, you answered part of the question but not all of it. Then again, I suppose that's an answer in and of itself. Edited by (PS4)Kosis181

So PC got a hot fix that reduced the amount of Forma in Rotation C drops. Are we going to get this as well?

More importantly though, WHY is forma dropping in rotation C? I remember when the dev team said that rotation C was "a guaranteed prime part." What happened to that?

So excited. This will be a huge step in the right direction. No forma in rotation c would still be the most ideal, but with how common it is to get them, this is still a much appreciated change. Thanks so much for this!!