Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Guest (PS4)Baby0Shaq34

So glad they posted this. Hopefully it will keep the ungrateful players from posting comments about the Devs. Perhaps they need a little reminder that this is a FREE TO PLAY game. Quit your whining

Free to play IS STILL NO EXCUSE and people are complaining. Have some respect.

Free to play IS STILL NO EXCUSE and people are complaining. Have some respect.

I think other people need to have respect. Respect is earned and as far as I am concerned, the Devs have earned it by providing us with a free game and giving us loads of content and still on going. Why don't YOU have some respect

Edited by (PS4)Knuckles2184

I think other people need to have respect. Respect is earned and as far as I am concerned, the Devs have earned it by providing us with a free game and giving us loads of content and still on going. Why don't YOU have some respect

Just because it's a free to play game it doesn't mean we can't complain

FYI, next week we'll have some concrete information to share about the next PS4 update - I know that's like when movies release a teaser for a teaser for a trailer for the actual movie, but I said I'd post when I had something new to share!

FYI, next week we'll have some concrete information to share about the next PS4 update - I know that's like when movies release a teaser for a teaser for a trailer for the actual movie, but I said I'd post when I had something new to share!

well it's better than no information at all so thank you !

Tactical Alert: Ogma Elite is now live! You can find all the details here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/494826-xb1-ps4-tactical-alert-ogma-elite/?p=5532235#entry5532235

Doh - typical I am nowhere near my PS4 (stuck in China with a crappy internet connection to boot)

Cheers for the update - I look forward to more news very soon :-)

Drew we receive new trophy ?

Uhm.. Sure I'm gonna get some hate for saying this, buttttttttt it'd be cool with me to hold the excal update if you guys are planning to bring out 17 like originally planned. It looks so good!

i agree but only if they are planning to release it soon...not like 1 month or 2 month from now

That would be really cool but...2 weeks ? I dont think so

Depends. We've had updates right after the PC version before.

If they were doing the console port right along side the PC development it would be about that time given the time for cert.

I don't think it's all that likely, but it's possible.

Edited by (PS4)crispyninja1