Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About Scythe 2.0?

.Nabu.

(sorry if im placing this in the wrong topic) but how about we get an update for scythes? they don't seem very"modern" when it comes to the attacking animation :/ plus their damage is quite low and can hardly compete with other weapons    ;-; but even though they are my favorite because of how they look xD

Yes.

Scythes are slow as heavy melees but don't get the benefits of heavy melees.

So far I figured out 2 solutions for these:

Increasing the speed, to compensate the not so bright damage stats these have.

Increase damage, and allowing tempo royale stance mod to be used.

Edited by 7grims

Yes.

Tempo would be nice animations for a scythe tbh.

+1 to that idea.

Yes.

tempo... on my hate.... you can has cookie for this idea. no. you can has ALL the cookies

U18.2.7

Hate :

Crit chance increased to 25% Crit Multiplier increased to 3x

Reaper Prime :

Slash procs permanently removes 95% of target's armor.

Increased status chance to 35%

Ether Reaper :

Increased total damage to 82

New Ether Reaper augment "Death's Mercy" Enemies killed by the Ether Reaper makes them a shadow that fights for you that lasts 30 secs.

Honestly, I don't understand why scythes weren't touched when the heavy melee weapons rework happened, they suffer more or less from all the same problems as heavy melee did back in the day, yet not a single solitary thing was done to them.

I don't understand why their range is so low when they're Scythes. Scythes are supposed to be Galatine sized.

Their damage and Status/Crit chances are also very low. Even if their charge attack damage is going to be very high when the mechanic is added back, it wouldn't be enough.

Honestly, I don't understand why scythes weren't touched when the heavy melee weapons rework happened, they suffer more or less from all the same problems as heavy melee did back in the day, yet not a single solitary thing was done to them.

DE favoritism. They obviously don't like scythes  and don't care. Its painfully obvious since no more have been made, no new cool stances to fix them like with glaves and heavy weapons. Not even MINOR damn stat boosts. NOTHING. I think its safe to say they don't particularly care about scythes. I don't even renumber anyone  from DE even commenting on them. -shrugs- yes I'm being harsh but its pretty true.

Edited by Azur_Fenix

DE favoritism. They obviously don't like scythes  and don't care. Its painfully obvious since no more have been made, no new cool stances to fix them like with glaves and heavy weapons. Not even MINOR damn stat boosts. NOTHING. I think its safe to say they don't particularly care about scythes. I don't even renumber anyone  from DE even commenting on them. -shrugs- yes I'm being harsh but its pretty true.

No need for conspiracy theories. DE just suck at balance and always have. Hanlon's Razor, look it up.

Longswords and daggers are weak weapon types which haven't had any love either, but unlike scythes they have saving graces in the form of Crimson dervish and pointed wind, respectively.

I'd like the "scythes" to be renamed to what they really are, pickaxes.

Scythe:

great-scythe-onhand-large.jpg

Pickaxe:

pickaxe-onhand.jpg

Warframe:

ReaperPrime3.png

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

This has bugged me since they were released. They aren't long enough to be scythes gosh dangit. Can we get a legit one? Please?

I would love to see a infested scythe, or atleast different faction scythe, or a syndicate version of it.

I love scythe wepons, I know its slow but I would lov e ot see more raw damge or more crit chance and crit damge with scyths.