The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Pvp Mods Drop Rate

3thereal

My updated totals. Still ZERO shotgun mods. Something is definitely broken.

Speaking to this point exclusively - you are right and they were not included in the tables when the transition was made, but will be added in the next update.

As for the general points about the new mods, I am in the process of securing them all myself to really get a feel for how their distribution and usage affects my gameplay and such!

am I to understand other than Teshin you can get PVP mods somewhere else? I was under the impression PVP mods only could be acquired through Tesian with the PVP rep you earned?

Supposedly they drop in a PVP match or as end mission rewards??? I have not seen anything of the sort and I have played about a dozen PVP games since the patch.

And maybe you want to make the drop table more variate... I mean, winning and getting 2 of the SAME mod (I'm looking at you, loose magazine) IT'S NOT REWARDING AT ALL. Winning team should get 1 mod and 1 other mod (which sounds like a fair reward for winning) while losing team should only get one.

ok now i'm really confused and would like an official word do we or do we not get PVP mods other than using PVP rep through Tesian?

It's simple, really. Teshin offers a bunch of mods, and the update last week introduced another bunch of new mods.

Those new mods are easy to spot; they're all like corrupted vault mods, i.e. the have both a bonus and a malus. These mods can only be acquired as mission end rewards, and some of them (shotgun mods) are missing from the drop tables currently. See this thread for pictures of all the mods people have found already.

Speaking to this point exclusively - you are right and they were not included in the tables when the transition was made, but will be added in the next update.

As for the general points about the new mods, I am in the process of securing them all myself to really get a feel for how their distribution and usage affects my gameplay and such!

Aha, I knew I wasn't losing my mind, and that RNG in Conclave wasn't that BS... (even though it is, lol...) now after next update I can maybe finally make the strun wraith and the tigris viable again...

Edited by R3DBelmont456

Welp, update 16.8: 

• Fixed Shotgun Mods not being included in the Conclave EOM rewards.

...There we have it >.>

Which just leaves the Hydraulic ones that, as far as I can tell, might as well not exist at all.

Ah well.

• 2 weeks later...

someone else has gotten the Rare Primary and uncommon primary one, given the other thread about the mods. However, I haven't seen anyone post about the shotgun mods.

i have all of them and for pistol too, but still not have Hydraulic Gauge for rifle

I've gotten all the non shotgun mods, and 2 shotgun mods. I have not yet gotten the other 2 common shotgun mods (the names elude me atm).

EDIT: Hydraulic gauge and according to warframe wiki: ???, so very few people have gotten it i guess.

Edited by Skaleek