Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.8.1 + 16.8.2

[DE]Rebecca

So theres no way of getting the Ormolu Kyroptera Syandana unless I buy the whole bundle?

Not even if I buy the normal Kyroptera Syandana first?

C`mon guys you can do better.....

Also the left / right Eos Prime Shoulder plates get bugged inside Mesa when using Mesa`s Agile animation set or does that need a separate topic????

Changes:

• Enabled the following skin usage:
  • Day of the Dead now works on Vaykor Marelok.
  • Shock Camo now works on the Secura Dual Cestras.
  • Grineer Forest Camo now works  work on the Rakta Ballistica
  • Ormolu Skin now works on the Telos Akbolto!

Fixes:

• Fixed Charge weapons not firing properly if you had any Fire Rate mods equipped.
  • Rolled back a fix for Elytron's Thumper causing self damage - this is what broke weapons dealing self-damage intentionally where applicable.
  • Fixed being unable to purchase Syndicate Restore Blueprints in Relays.
  • Fixed various crashes.

I shoot well enough, but taking Speed Trigger of my Daikyu didn't have any effect on my charge rate - it showed only a changed in fire rate.

I bought the Scythe skin thinking that i could use it on ALL scythes, but apparently that doesn't count on newer scythes. I really would like to see this skin on the new scythe, i feel like it deserves it. I also feel like scythes deserve an update because at the moment their blades are feeling kinda blunt, and its getting harder to slice people.

Also i would like to see a difference in the hate scythe and the reaper prime scythe, ATM they are exactly the same, theres no difference between them at all, you might as well just of called it the hate prime and chance what it looks like cus atm its not its own weapon.  

Edited by SchoolSucksUK

Hi, i have a problem with my warframe. its seem it stuck at searching for new content again and i have waited for like 2 hour just to bypass the searching content. Even missed the vauban helmet alert which i was trying to get it like 6 month now. Thank for the update i missed it :) . Even i try to ping the warframe website thru cmd ( www.warframe.com) , its show a request timeout and all the data packet. Then i try to ping diffrent website such as google.com and dota2.com. both this website reply back the ping with no data loss at all. If DE can help me solve this problem i would appriciated cause im losing alot of my patient just to wait a 8mb of download. Thank you

Still no fix for Hurricane rank rewards having only redundant Sigils as rewards, and no mods. (even though DEMegan claimed weeks ago this would be fixed). 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/456044-conclave-syndicate-lock-rewards-when-ranking-to-hurricane/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/457383-pvp-so-i-made-it-to-hurricane-rank-5/

DE can you do something about the ormolu kyroptera skin ? can you get it out of the bundle please? i don't want to buy the whole bundle for that skin only when you can buy the weapon's skins individually its not fair D: 

Still no fix for when enemies spontaneously knwos your existance when trying to do stealth (regardless for cloakers or non cloakers).

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/448693-enemies-spontaneously-knows-your-existance-at-random/

Since this update now, it jsut gotten even worse. With this problem, it makes Spy missions impossible to do.

I second this, it's so annoying. I always do spy missions with Loki Prime, but even though I'm invisible the whole time and no one ever sees me, the alarms still somehow go off and enemies are immediately alerted to my position. I have a suspicion that it might be due to the syndicate "helpers" getting spotted back at the spawn point, even though I've told them to hold position. I have actually witnessed this happening, I tell them to stay put but some wandering enemies spot them, start attacking, they attack back and alarms sound, giving away my position. However, I have done regular spy missions and still had alarms randomly go off even when I'm invisible, so there is definitely a bug here that really NEEDS to be fixed. It completely removes the fun of trying to do total stealth runs.

I second this, it's so annoying. I always do spy missions with Loki Prime, but even though I'm invisible the whole time and no one ever sees me, the alarms still somehow go off and enemies are immediately alerted to my position. I have a suspicion that it might be due to the syndicate "helpers" getting spotted back at the spawn point, even though I've told them to hold position. I have actually witnessed this happening, I tell them to stay put but some wandering enemies spot them, start attacking, they attack back and alarms sound, giving away my position. However, I have done regular spy missions and still had alarms randomly go off even when I'm invisible, so there is definitely a bug here that really NEEDS to be fixed. It completely removes the fun of trying to do total stealth runs.

Some people, such as myself, want to challange ourselves by going without cloaker frames, and try to avoid killing if possible. The satisfaction we get from completing a mission like this is, massive. But as long as this bug exist, we cant do it.

I did a little test just now. It seems that if you stay hidden for a certain amount of time (It is random on each mission run), all enemeis in the room knwos you exist and goes on full alert. they dont have to see you, or hear you.

Some people, such as myself, want to challange ourselves by going without cloaker frames, and try to avoid killing if possible. The satisfaction we get from completing a mission like this is, massive. But as long as this bug exist, we cant do it.

I did a little test just now. It seems that if you stay hidden for a certain amount of time (It is random on each mission run), all enemeis in the room knwos you exist and goes on full alert. they dont have to see you, or hear you.

Yes, that is what I was experiencing too, although I was using invisibility instead of the usual stealth tactics. It seems totally random when they go on full alert, and even without provocation at all. Then of course there's the problem of syndicate assassin's spawning inside spy vaults, automatically triggering alarms, but this is a much rarer occurrence. Another thing I've noticed, which could have been a coincidence, but on occasion I've had grineer spawn randomly in corpus missions, say during a sabatage mission, and the grineer presence triggers the alarms, even if I'm not seen, but this alerts enemies to my position. It's really frustrating when you go into a mission expecting corpus enemies and half way through the game decides to switch to grineer, even though you're still on a corpus tileset.