Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is That...yin-Yang Warframe?

Cipherid

I was just putting in the new promocode (TwoGrakata - 3day Affinity & Credit booster!) and noticed something on the homepage.

Under "Devstream #54", the picture they used...is that the Yin-Yang warframe's concept art?

Devstream54_News.jpg?itok=WM9JFOJh

Does this image mean it can split into two different frames after all? Or is this something else?

Edited by Animatronic

Watch the backlash from the community forcing DE to change the design.

That might not be a bad thing in the end. Better design might mean more people will like the product, hence more people will buy it. Resulting in more shiny for DE.

Good lord I hope not.

I hope the OTHER image is Yin/Yang 

Yes, THAT is Yin Yang. I don't like it. Then again, I haven't been a fan of their designs for Chroma or Limbo either, so at this point I'm not surprised by another design that, imo, is lackluster.

Yes, THAT is Yin Yang. I don't like it. Then again, I haven't been a fan of their designs for Chroma or Limbo either, so at this point I'm not surprised by another design that, imo, is lackluster.

Hopefully they'll show all concepts so I can freely speak my mind.   

But if there is already a 3-D model, then it's too late.  They're not going to scrap something that hard.  

If it is concept art for the Yin-Yang Warframe, then I have two things to say:

First, this design is actually almost perfectly the same to the design that came to my mind whenever the Yin-Yang 'frame was mentioned.

Second, it looks pretty awesome, considering how the final design could look based off this concept. I like the abstractness it has, while also throwing back to original Warframe architecture by somewhat resembling Loki.