Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Stream] Pictures Of Yin Yang Frame!

Sorez

You can have an opinion, but why exactly are you trying to minimize others?

I'll quote you here again

You are trying to minimize anothers opinion. Sure, they are doing partially the same by trying to change yours, but by bluntly saying "No...", along with the ellipses at the end of your one word response, it's an indication that you are forcing your opinion on them.

You kind of are.

Whatever you say.

What makes it unique is the fact that it has multiple forms, not the gender.

Its both actually, both genders and forms make it unique, and also this design is most fitting for yin-yang frame since making it only male or only female would focus only on either yang(male) or yin(female) and even Androgynous apperance wouldnt be correct since mixing yin and yang aspects doesnt correctly show what yin-yang is about, yin and yang are supposed to be seperate but complementary, interconnected, and interdependent.

Accoring to my friend:

That's not Yin Yang... that's Anima and Animus, Carl Jung's (who is Swiss not Chinese) philosophy of every male having a female counter part(anama), and every femlate a male counterpart(Animus), It's a the psychology mumbo jumbo for over stating and over analyzing obvious things then making them into what they are not... which is why they look male and female... but a neat design for sure

Anima and Animus falls into the Yin & Yang.

If your friend says it doesn't then your friend is completely ignorant of what Yin and Yang really is as Yin & Yang are mapped out everywhere in the whole universe, therefore it can be applied to everything.

Animus and Anima are simply a very very small part of Yin & Yang but a good representation of it.

Edited by Zarozian

someone was saying one should be a more passive form and have buffs and the other should be a more aggro form

Anima totally looks like she'd be the more aggro of the two, going from her witchy look. Animus' design is too plain for me to comment on right now but it does look quite a bit less aggressive.

perhaps Animus is like fast and Anima is slower but stronger

They said in the dev stream that it had powers of life/death, light/dark, etc... It would be cool if one of the powers healed in one mode and harmed in the other. The light/dark thing kind of sounds like Mirage's #3. I think it's powers are still in the very early stages. Also I am refering to the frame as an 'it' because in the pictures it looks like one mode is male and the other is female.

They said in the dev stream that it had powers of life/death, light/dark, etc... It would be cool if one of the powers healed in one mode and harmed in the other. The light/dark thing kind of sounds like Mirage's #3. I think it's powers are still in the very early stages. Also I am refering to the frame as an 'it' because in the pictures it looks like one mode is male and the other is female.

Or like 3rd power of banshe - you move and enemy in range headhache or power of light is blinding.

I like white one. Black one is meh.

I have always been more of a fan of the simplistic frames.

Black or White......Two sides of the same coin!

Which reminds me of that Hunter x Hunter ending!

I wish there were English lyrics. =(