Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Active Founders Are There?

mmcareen

I am active on the forums. Mostly frequent the Role-Playing forums and to lurk in the General Discussion forum. If you're talking about playing the game, I'm active on Xbox moreso than PC, mostly I ported when my PC was basically failing.

And this is your answer. :3

I pretty much play for a week or so every major update. 

It's fun and all but most of the people i started playing with have moved on and I have 0 motivation to grind out anything anymore.

I'd really like some whacky fun arcade gamemode or something where you can just have a blast, who can get the highest score, multipliers etc.

I pretty much play for a week or so every major update. 

It's fun and all but most of the people i started playing with have moved on and I have 0 motivation to grind out anything anymore.

I'd really like some whacky fun arcade gamemode or something where you can just have a blast, who can get the highest score, multipliers etc.

Pretty much the same... and sad to say with current games coming out, and those that will be arriving near the end of the year...

(And the super secret closed beta I was just invited too!!!!!!!!!) I won't be playing much... and even less as time approaches November.

Been inactive for a long time. Haven't had my system up and haven't been able to play as I'd like to. As of right now, I've started up on PS4 (Though it sucks I can't transfer my account over. Thanks Obama.) I may switch back to PC every now and then. I'm mostly a bit peeved at how new players are kind of jerked over for damage mods till they somehow manage to get one, whether its grinding for one or lucking into a free trade. Just kind of bums me out to be honest. 

Back in the good ol' days when damage mods were easy to find and were a dime a dozen. Now they're held tighter than friggin diamonds. 

Hey, don't think we don't all still play. We take breaks when the gameplay feels stagnant, and come back when new things come in that interest us. I've missed like 5 operations cause I was tired of farming or didn't have people to play with, and i only regret not getting the mods and such

It says Limited Time. Care to tell us all how even remotely, that meant it was exclusive? As it said, it was available for a limited time. And came back after 1 year for one week.

Don't bother.

This is the internet.

Logic need not apply.

@OP again. I have seen more founders in game this week than I have for a month. E3 or the new update you think?

Edited by Kalenath

My badge is always on my kubrow, but outside of that I never really use excal prime.

I do pull out the skana prime and lato prime every now and then though, skana prime is nice with the augment and lato prime is what I pull out when people try to out-swag me with their gear :P (I equip it next to my phased tigris)

Edited by TheCometCE

Hello, I'm still active myself. I don't play nearly as much as I used to though. I bring my Excal Prime and Skana Prime in relays to show them off, and once in a while a mission when i want to. Think I'll put a couple forma's in him this week if we get that rework.

Speaking of founders is it still possible to upgrade them? I was thinking about doing that if it's still possible.

I think for a bit after Founders packages went away Founders were still able to upgrade them, but I think that ended after a few weeks.