Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Tubemen Of Regor

[DE]Drew

I'm reading this, and i'm wondering if anyone else in here or reading this thread has had similar problem as us?

been doing this event since it began, and i WAS 5/4 nef anyo, left it only, and dealt with other things in game throughout the days, but just came on today, after events finished to see i'm no longer ticked on the dera/wraith award, and i'm NOW only 3/4 Nef Anyo, any help on this matter be great? as that has particularly annoyed me tbh, with the time been put in to make sure me & my tiny clan were right for this event?! o.O  

Its in my hands...

Slash 1.6

Puncture 23.3

Impact 6.2

Status 15%

Reload 2.4

Magazine 60

Fire rate 11.3

Critical mult. 2.0x

Critical chance 5%

Accuracy 100%

Polarities - none

I don't understand why DE doesn't give Corpus Event weapons like the Dera or Detron polarities.I guess they don't really like the Corpus unfortunatly

I'm reading this, and i'm wondering if anyone else in here or reading this thread has had similar problem as us?

been doing this event since it began, and i WAS 5/4 nef anyo, left it only, and dealt with other things in game throughout the days, but just came on today, after events finished to see i'm no longer ticked on the dera/wraith award, and i'm NOW only 3/4 Nef Anyo, any help on this matter be great? as that has particularly annoyed me tbh, with the time been put in to make sure me & my tiny clan were right for this event?! o.O  

There was a bug on PC where if you did an invasion for the other side, instead of only subtracting 1 point it would sometimes subtract 2 or more points, sometimes even completely wiping out your progress. My guess is that since you were 5/4 for Neffy you decided to do one invasion for Alad to take advantage of the rewards, expecting to be at 4/4?

Submit a support ticket so DE can review this for you... Otherwise, you may have done couple of missions and got screwed.. 

I am happy to see the Nef got victorious after all. I hope DE tries a different approach with future events. 

After all, Alad V god what he deserved. 

GIVE INTO THE VOID!!! 

Tyl Regor you are next to get slapped! 

NOW, ONTO fixing the current issues and the next Archwing Event! I need Cores!

Thanks [DE] Drew!

Just came back just in time to read the news about the final score.

Thank you sir for your support and the amazing news.

Thanks DE for the good job and I am sure now we can all start waiting for the next big thing from you. After we get our hands in that Dera Vandal of course, even if its end up to be just for mastery weapon, we all just got something no one else has and we fought hard for it. Lets see what the meaning of all this was... the lore begining to shift.

Nice job Nefy supporters we made it.

The important thing is that the majority choice was proven to be real with the Nef win. Don't be surprised if there is a simple change and Alad survives and the story continues along the same path as XBOX and PC. Honestly, Alad is the better villain right now due to historical impact, but our Tenno hatred for his disloyal nature and treatment of our brethren led us to further reinforce our choice in the face of some inferior rewards; it was the power we had to cast an anti-ALAD vote rather than pro-Nef and all his Charlatan-riddled, snake-oil propaganda about the void.

Expect Mutalist Super Soldiers, led by super-Alad, to still be invading in about 6 months or so with our next warframe (or warframe skin?) to come with it.

Well if this is true that PS4 won the Dera Vandal that would at least put to rest the theories on it being fixed/determined by the results of PC players as in the past events. Quite frankly I think that is awesome to see hear and that means PS4 can enjoy something the PC & XB1 does not have, while PC & XB1 can enjoy something PS4 does not have. Until the next event anyway when the tides are turned! 

Congratz PS4 players.

YAS!! TEAM NEFFY WON DESPITE ALL THE QUESTIONABLE ODDS!!!

So proud of you, Tenno. You through a foggy event in which your side was the only side dealing with the pressure of having it's followers taken by rewards, an event in which your side was always getting S#&$ battle pay and the fact that on the last 24 hours a strange movement on the opposing side made things hard to figure out (wether we'd win or not)

/o/ CONGRATS TEAM NEFFY! YOU GUYS ROCK!!
-----------------------

On to the event:
This event sucked. Horribly. So I'll just leave a few things /I/ would like to point out for DE:

- The event lasted WAY TOO LONG, honestly the event is based on repeating the same mission over and over (with only 2 slightly different variations) to win the invasions.. midway through the event I assume a lot of players were TIRED of seeing the underwater tileset (which is supposed to be new and make people excited)

- The rewards system could be improved upon. Seriously, the way I see it, one side had to CONSTANTLY deal not only with the invasions but with being at risk of losing followers because of OP rewards on the other side, the same CAN NOT be said about Alad's side where not even once they had to deal with the risk aforementioned.

Disclaimer: this is just my personal opinion, feel free to disagree or agree with me. I would not mind if other players gave their own insight on the event and how it was.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

Let's see if we get a different story to the XB1 and PC. Hopefully that is the case

Very unlikely they'll spend the resources and time to develop a completely different story for 1 version of their game when it would just be easier for them to keep all versions on same story and devote the resources and time to other things.

I wouldnt have minded either weapon. I was nervous however the the tiebreaker would have been 50k creds nef n 20 R5s Alad5.  I was scared to turn on my system because If I saw something like that i was  gunn delete my app.    The majority of ppl wanted Nef to win on PS4 n I think the other platforms were curious as well.   OMFG the Dera Vandal is so (edit) SEXXXY.   I'm gunn go take a hot shower n 13 Forma this bad (edit)        DE looks like ur gettin my money yet again next PA   gotta get that icon n those accessories.       i

So proud of you, Tenno. You through a foggy event in which your side was the only side dealing with the pressure of having it's followers taken by rewards, an event in which your side was always getting S#&$ battle pay and the fact that on the last 24 hours a strange movement on the opposing side made things hard to figure out (wether we'd win or not)

-----------------------

On to the event:

This event sucked. Horribly. So I'll just leave a few things /I/ would like to point out for DE:

- The event lasted WAY TOO LONG, honestly the event is based on repeating the same mission over and over (with only 2 slightly different variations) to win the invasions.. midway through the event I assume a lot of players were TIRED of seeing the underwater tileset (which is supposed to be new and make people excited)

- The rewards system could be improved upon. Seriously, the way I see it, one side had to CONSTANTLY deal not only with the invasions but with being at risk of losing followers because of OP rewards on the other side, the same CAN NOT be said about Alad's side where not even once they had to deal with the risk aforementioned.

Disclaimer: this is just my personal opinion, feel free to disagree or agree with me. I would not mind if other players gave their own insight on the event and how it was.

Im guessing it was repetitive  because the event was a type of stress test for the new tileset. B4 the mix it up they gotta make sure the core rooms ran correctly  wich they did for the most part. A few isuues with framerate n spawning outside the tile but a tweak or to n its a sure thing

I would contact support buddy, sorry to hear this also.

Like another poster has noted, there was a bug on PC regarding points, so I would contact support you will have to log in then submit request. (top right)

Try & be as clear and precise when explaining what your issue is, Good Luck.

On a lighter note,

Way to go all the Neffy supporters, good job!

Edited by (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D

I would contact support buddy, sorry to hear this also.

Like another poster has noted, there was a bug on PC regarding points, so I would contact support you will have to log in then submit request. (top right)

Try & be as clear and precise when explaining what your issue is, Good Luck.

On a lighter note,

Way to go all the Neffy supporters, good job!

Any time u suport the opposite side u lose a point he maye went for a catylist or something n didnt rerun extras to make up for it. If thats the case i feel bad. Dera reks

May the Void be the word, and may the word be PROFIT!!!!!  

I am alittle worried about what Alad V could potentially transform into for us.......

J5 Golem?  J6?  J3 Golem's Great- Grandfather?  An infested Black hole with giant frikkin sharks with laser beams swimming around in it? Lol!  "Austin Powers Reference"  

Oh well, I guess we too, like to live Dangerously :-)

"smiles with big yellow teeth, Busts out the Austin powers Mid-Scene Dance and walks away" 

-----------------------

On to the event:

Were you around for the Cicero Crisis?  Seriously just curious :-)  Because I think it nearly killed me....  Got a shiny gold trophy for it!  But yeah, I did almost pass away I think...

Were you around for the Cicero Crisis?  Seriously just curious :-)  Because I think it nearly killed me....  Got a shiny gold trophy for it!  But yeah, I did almost pass away I think...

Almost as long as this nemesis nyx skin wait amirite? No? okie dokie back to waiting for baro in a relay alot of waiting as of late OH ZING i am on fire today.....No but seriously event took ages.