The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.9.0

DE_Adam

I know this is petty but to those of you posting things like "RIP" for the old Excal, could you at least write it properly? 

Many of you are writing "RIP in peace", which means Rest in peace in peace", which is redundant and makes no sense. 

RIP already means Rest in Peace, if you are going to write RIP you don't need to write out the whole thing too. 

ooooo Excal's energy sword has combos!

e + rmb sucks

e e pause is has some nice sweeping swings

e e+hold has some badass looking but slow heavy attacks

Damage for both the sword and the energy waves seems a little underwhelming - it's barely up to the task of killing T3 units - but I'm only running an Intensify for power strength.

I really don't mean to be rude, but this excalibur rework can hardly be called a rework. The frame has had just one new ability with minor changes to the remaining ones. I think this update has been overly hyped since the content is underwhelming, but then again I could be wrong since I haven't tested the changes yet.

Edited by Iapetus

I really don't mean to be rude, but this excalibur rework can hardly be called a rework. The frame has had just one new ability with minor changes to the remaining ones. I think this update has been overly hyped since the content is underwhelming, but then again I could be wrong since I haven't tested the changes yet.

Yeah, maybe you should test the content before declaring it underwhelming.

Maybe.