The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.9.2 + 16.9.2.1

DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.9.2.1

Fixes:

• Fixed cloth physics not properly reacting to falling distances.
  • Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade copying melee Stance Mods, which would break functionality of the Ability.
  • Fixed an issue causing Excalibur’s Exalted Blade to not properly release energy waves.

Thank you, faith has been restored. :D

(this is very off topic) but i belive these hotfixes might be affecting nural sensor drops across jupiter 's alad V assassination, its dark sector, and also the raptors normal drops. please correct me if im wrong.

is it that hard to press mouse click?. then let go?. then click again when needed?

Have you tried using it in high-leveled fights? There's a lot of using Slash Dash and Finishers and such for invulnerability, and there's a lot of rolling around for cheap damage reduction and super-armor, and you can't activate channeling while in such an animation.

So until they fix that, yes, pressing mouse click means making yourself incredibly vulnerable to enemies that can easily two-shot you.

Edited by SortaRandom

Lifestrike does work. You just have to manually channel life strike like normal.  The text was there because at the very intial release nothing worked on EB, no mods whatsoever.  Then they fixed it so that all mods work on EB, especially lifestrike, and they made that to advertise that it does indeed work (along with berserker).  the only difference was that it was working automatically without manual player input to channel.  The only change that's been made is that you have to manually channel lifestrike now, just like you have to do with the mod normally with every other melee weapon.

The other issue, loss of EB's stance and wave blade attacks, is a bug and is being addressed.

It works, but it does not work well. The channeling cost makes life strike a tad useless when combined with the drain from the ability. 

Perhaps making it so that EB channels by default with no cost aside from the constant drain from the ult itself would be a good solution. 

• Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade’s melee attacks always counting as though it were channeled.

Back to loki and Pms Lady to solo farm :( 

He cannot compete with those 2 without the life steal. Sad...sad  panda

All of you children need to get your S#&$ together. Anyone with half a brain cell knew that the life strike bug was just that, A BUG, and would be patched by DE. Everyone crying "HURR DURR EXCALIBUR IS GARBAGE" needs to get their head out of their arses and stop being babies, because Excalibur is still absolutely excellent now. You just don't get to be god damn invulnerable from life regen while using it which is how balance is supposed to work.

DE released a fantastic update and all you people can do is cry and whine over one minor bugfix. You all disgust me.

I agree 1000%. All you see now when you go into Apollodorus is noobs running around spamming this. And then they cry and question when it gets nerfed/fixed. Apparently they havent been playing MMO's long...

• Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade’s melee attacks always counting as though it were channeled.

Back to loki and Pms Lady to solo farm :( 

He cannot compete with those 2 without the life steal. Sad...sad  panda

Yes he can. Jesus christ, I give up, you people are impossible. Just keep crying.

Everyone at DE is a god damn saint for putting up with this community. I wouldn't have the patience to deal with every single bit of content I produce getting crapped on by a bunch of children.

Yes he can. Jesus christ, I give up, you people are impossible. Just keep crying.

Everyone at DE is a god damn saint for putting up with this community. I wouldn't have the patience to deal with every single bit of content I produce getting crapped on by a bunch of children.

Your white knight antics are a bit twisted. Might as well be a white vigilante. If anything, listen to the intelligent people creating counterarguments instead of belittling everyone that has a difference of opinion to you. 

Edited by R34LM

It's kind of sad how many of you are crying about how Life Strike is no longer implemented unless you channel.. Are you really that reliant on a single mod that you can't play Excalibur anymore? It seems to me that you need to learn a new play style or grow a pair and deal with it. 

Don't like it? Get out of Exalted Blade and use your guns. I really don't see why some of you are opposed to this. 

Thanks for the fixes, by the way. Everything seems to be in order now :D