Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.9.3

[DE]Rebecca

Another bug.

Vauban's Bastille will partially disable/avoid the Exalted Blade damage.

Slicing them up with the Wave or direct impact = No damage at all.

And:

fixes ain't working as intended. Elemental damage combinations are more or less working, but raw damage mods not!

Can't check atm, just forma-ed Exc. The damage is the same, exactly the same, with or without channeling, so it's not right to me. And basically if we play a t4 survival , after 15 minutes, maybe less, EB is useless? Or atleast waves are useless. I don't see the point on that :\  

I'll check vs infested and gunners lvl 1 when my Exc will be 30 again.

Useless is a bit of an overstatement. While EB is active excal can still blind crowds with slide attack and use finishers. Waves fall off quickly, but there are lots of them, so that I think kinda makes it up.

Went to test it myself. Channeling doesn't change waves damage for me. Strange.

Damage on heavy gunner was around 350, charger - 400. But my excal isn't fully ranked too.

Edited by Penguiroth

I don't really play Valkyr, so I didn't know that was still a thing. I had just assumed they fixed that at some point.

Appreciate the reply.

I don't think it needs to be fixed. All kills with abilities give XP to the frame.

Kills with Reckoning give xp to the frame because a frame ability did the killing.

Kills with Peacemaker give xp to the frame not your secondary because you're not using your secondary you're using the frame ability which comes with its own pistols.

Kills with Hysteria give xp to the frame not your melee because you're not using your melee weapon you're using energy claws from a frame ability.

Kills with Exalted Blade give xp to the frame not your melee because you're not using your melee weapon you're using a frame ability's energy sword.

Useless is a bit of an overstatement. While EB is active excal can still blind crowds with slide attack and use finishers. Waves fall off quickly, but there are lots of them, so that I think kinda makes it up.

Went to test it myself. Channeling doesn't change waves damage for me. Strange.

Well, actually the slide blind has a really short range, can't really help when being fired from 5+ meters, it's just a plus, if u need a blind use 2. Finishers are from RB, and you can do that even without holdering your melee weap, so it's not a plus with EB, it's just normal. About the number of waves.. do you really think that the number matter? O.o i'm not supposed to oneshot, as i said in another thread, waves are a plus but the damage (imho) is not scaling properly with mods, not scaling at all channeling.

Edited by MansonKmb

Hotfix 16.9.3

Excalibur client(/host) bugs:

Activating Exalted Blade:

Host - You pull out the energy blade immediatly.

Client - You holster your weapon, then proceed to pull out the energy blade.It feels clunky,it's slow/takes a lot of time,it's annoying.

Channeling, with activated Exalted Blade:

Host - You only pay energy for the swing of the sword itself, meaning it only depletes energy when your blade comes in contact with an enemy.

Client - The energy wave has a seperate channeling cost, which is ridiculous.When the wave flies through a crowd of enemies in its path, you're pretty much out of energy.

Edited by ZeroSample

Client - The energy wave has a seperate channeling cost, which is ridiculous.When the wave flies through a crowd of enemies in its path, you're pretty much out of energy.

Confirmed. 

Bug report: Bright Purity procs while EB active (oh well, i guess it's a bug)

Well, actually the slide blind has a really short range, can't really help when being fired from 5+ meters, it's just a plus, if u need a blind use 2. Finishers are from RB, and you can do that even without holdering your melee weap, so it's not a plus with EB, it's just normal. About the number of waves.. do you really think that the number matter? O.o i'm not supposed to oneshot, as i said in another thread, waves are a plus but the damage (imho) is not scaling properly with mods, not scaling at all channeling.

Dunno. Kinda enough range on slide blind for me. =\

Waves are ok if modded for weaknesses and they apparent do get stealth damage bonus. I think they do enough damage.

I don't know or if this was intentional, but my efficiency mods aren't doing S#&$ to the drain. The drain even keeps going WITHOUT even hitting enemies and it's draining 2 energy per second with 130% efficiency. 

Seriously DE... You just broke it after every fix a bit more.

Btw, i notice that warframe isn't fully utilizing my gpu in the liset, please fix that de-sama :V

Edited by TheSniperDude

No fix for Synoid gammacor!

Why DE???? whats wrong with this small texture of SGammacor? Why Synoid version  still have Holster from the normal version? Simple Gammacor have metalic color (when black its violet.....i think only for black) and new version have another type of color. He is black +some not-metalic blue. But in the end - in arm ve have (for me) Black+red epic gun and on the leg holster purple - not change under a new kind of.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/470831-synoid-gammacor-everwrong-color/#entry5244589

Sorry for my bad swahili...

Hotfix 16.9.3

Fixes:

• Fixed damage from Exalted Blade’s energy waves not scaling properly with Mods.

Not happening. 

Tried it in simicalrum or whatever that is called to be sure I`m not affected by client/host things. 

Still doesnt work. Damage is the same: 600. While the actual blade hits 5-6.000+ (more if crit) the energy waves remain at 500-700 no mater what combo/channelling or anything happens. 

This happened a few minutes before the update, were a few more but couldn't get a screenshot myself since I'm in the line:

2e9003c0a0b8f5ab11d5534c1f9d062f.jpg

Thanks for the update DE!

Dammit  missed the Saryn party, and mine was blue, too D:

Edited by Ryuhouji

Fixes:

• Fixed damage from Exalted Blade’s energy waves not scaling properly with Mods.

Bug report: ~ 11:30 PM GMT+1 | 20/06/2015

The energy wave damage scales properly with mods only when inflicted upon blinded enemies. (obviously referring to Radial Blind)

Otherwise, whether you're a  host or a client, it's within the "usual" range (250-735), depending on your power strength.

Hopefully this wasn't intentional, just an oversight that can be easily mended and soon enough at that. 

I'm getting mad with all these fixes and now i can't understand why EB waves do such a ridiculous damage

The damage is the same, and both suck.

The only good thing is that i can confirm waves do benefit life strike.

The last hotfix broke every melee mod except elemental and physical damage mods (ex. Buzz Kill) so they don't work with EB.  And also...a level 50 Heavy Gunner has over 2200 armor (2232 to be exact), which equates to an 88.2% damage reduction.  So basically you might be building EB right but currently it's broken.

Are we supposed to get melee weapon xp while Exalted Blade is active? Because I'm not. At least not all the time.

You have to have the melee weapon out before you draw EB in order for it to gather affinity for a syndicate effect.  Think about it: when you put EB away you don't have your melee selected by default.  And melee weapon effects can't gain XP unless you have them selected.

Not happening. 

Tried it in simicalrum or whatever that is called to be sure I`m not affected by client/host things. 

Still doesnt work. Damage is the same: 600. While the actual blade hits 5-6.000+ (more if crit) the energy waves remain at 500-700 no mater what combo/channelling or anything happens. 

Only elemental and physical mods work on EB now.  Pressure Point and Spoiled Strike don't as does nearly every other melee mod.

Excalibur client(/host) bugs:

Activating Exalted Blade:

Host - You pull out the energy blade immediatly.

Client - You holster your weapon, then proceed to pull out the energy blade.It feels clunky,it's slow/takes a lot of time,it's annoying.

Host - You only pay energy for the swing of the sword itself, meaning it only depletes energy when your blade comes in contact with an enemy.

This.  Not sure why there's different animations scripted in the first place...

Edited by TenguBlade

The last hotfix broke every melee mod except elemental and physical damage mods (ex. Buzz Kill) so they don't work with EB.  And also...a level 50 Heavy Gunner has over 2200 armor (2232 to be exact), which equates to an 88.2% damage reduction.  So basically you might be building EB right but currently it's broken.

You have to have the melee weapon out before you draw EB in order for it to gather affinity for a syndicate effect.  Think about it: when you put EB away you don't have your melee selected by default.  And melee weapon effects can't gain XP unless you have them selected.

Only elemental and physical mods work on EB now.  Pressure Point and Spoiled Strike don't as does nearly every other melee mod.

This.  Not sure why there's different animations scripted in the first place...

Not sure why they rushed with the excal update when it takes up to 1 week to fix it..

It would have been wise to deliver it with u17 and make it function properly.

Not sure if the bugs just appeared out of nowhere but yea.. this is hardcore. 

Speaking of bugs.

Did DE implement any changes in the spawn rate of syndicate assassination targets ( on you?)

To explain:

I have maxed the enemy rate on both  New Loka, Perrin Sequence and Red Veil.

And everytime I play, I have like either VERY bad luck (for a whole week so far) or worse.

As I have a 90% rate of them spawning in the mission I am.

And once It got worse.. I got both Red Veil AND Gustrav Three almost at same time (first red veil then grustrav).

Yesterday for example, I got them.. I dunno, around 6 times in a row out of 7 matches.

Not the same syndicate consecutively, but in rotation. and always targeting me (getting the video).

Check #74 

I think the client one is the proper behaviour. Isn't it kinda OP that the wave can still life steal from each enemies hit without consuming energy? But, yeah, before you realized it you run out of energy when playing as client lol

I think the client one is the proper behaviour. Isn't it kinda OP that the wave can still life steal from each enemies hit without consuming energy? But, yeah, before you realized it you run out of energy when playing as client lol

i'd rather have them remove the life steal and get rid of the energy cost in exchange just like how it was prior to 16.9.3

Still no fix for:

*Broken camera for Blade Storm (after 16.6.3):
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/467753-ashs-blade-strom-camera-is-broken-u1663/?p=5206645

*Frost's Avalanche:
A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).
B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a long while (incorrect).
   Sometimes some enemies even never disappear and just stay forever.

Still no fix for Excalibur doing 2 radial blinds after you use radial javelin inmediately after using radial blind.

Well actually he uses double radial blind along with almost every action done immediately after using radial blind: reviving an ally, capturing a target, restoring life support.

Well actually he uses double radial blind along with almost every action done immediately after using radial blind: reviving an ally, capturing a target, restoring life support.

This bug also happens with Chroma and their #2 and #3 skills.

#2 skill repeats itself, sometimes up to 3 times in a row after you cast them. Only happens as client.

and only started happening after patch 16.5 If I remember correctly.