Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do Tenno Poop?de?

--21st--

Poop is conveyed, condensed, compressed and consolidated into poop-pellets. Each poop-pellet is then converted into poop-energy at atomic level, extracting energy from the nuclear poop fission, converting this poop-energy into an electromagnetic field strong enough to regenerate constantly shields of the Warframe. Poop-shields.

Edited by Namastyler

I think we debunked this mystery in the other how do they poop thread but I will recap my answer in the same way that plants have to get rid of waste in the form of oxygen and they consume somewhat light and carbon dioxide i believe it's probably some sort of a similar process since we don't eat what would we use as energy

well light from the Sun feed plants we are said to have a mysterious or divine light so it is my assumption that the void energy radiated by us is consumed by the war frame in a process similar to photosynthesis and nutrients that aren't used by the suit are used by the tenant so basically we're eating suit poop and the suit is eating irradiation but the suit poop is just super bioavailable and thus there is no negative return

Like feeding through a tube nothing but vitamins and minerals with little to no extra matter

Edited by T4LCOMX