Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Hype For 16.10

Chaosdreamer

So let's gets the hype started one days ahead ! 

reminder : it's delayed to tommorow if you want to read : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/479998-psa-update-1610-eta-thursday/?p=5350012#entry5350012

but what is more interessing is the Devstream that coming just after update what trigger my eyes on the post :

What: We'll be doing a Q&A period with questions from our community! We've got lots of items to update everyone on, and will work our way through the latest happenings at DE HQ on the stream!

If you want to ask your question or read the main post : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/480027-coming-soon-devstream-55/

So what do you guys think about this?what to expect?

If 16.16.5 is kicking in you won't get hyped.

.10 is always a bad sign imo

I agree, if they delay the U17 3 weeks more, the "hype" deposits will run out of "hype" and we will just be bored of the actual content looking forward hating the time between whenever wee feel tired of waiting and the actual U17 release date.

But hey, I don't have a U17 full of bugs due to early release, so please, take your time until U16.16.5 since I don't care when, the content will be release anyways.

I suggest you don't. It's more often better to not expect something so nice and just be like oh hey new stuff cool than omg omg it's here.... meh...

Actually since there is a DevStream + trader same week , better expect something

If 16.16.5 is kicking in you won't get hyped.

.10 is always a bad sign imo

Maybe not this time , the post about Destream this is why I feel there will be something and why else they would tell us early that it get delayed?

Something big on this patch need a big more time ;)

Edited by Chaosdreamer

Maybe not this time , the post about Destream this is why I feel there will be something and why else they would tell us early that it get delayed?

Something big on this patch need a big more time ;)

Or they just encountered a serious issue that something is causing and they're not sure if they can fix it within the normal deadline.

Also: 

The bigger the hype, the bigger the disappointment.

Edited by Storchenbein

I still don't know how people getting hyped is a bad thing.

People getting hyped and then getting super disappointed  when they make un-realistic expectations is bad. (Or just look forward to things that DE never said was going to be a thing)

People getting hyped and then being like "Oh, okay." Regardless of per-conceived notions towards the update is fine. And that's how I always am to updates, and will continue to be.

NOW MOVE OVER, THE HYPE TRAIN IS A COMING THROUGH.

6jVX1ZT.gif