Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

On 6/26/2015 at 6:37 AM, daemonstar said:

Thanks guys =D

Yeah. I feel that too but wouldn't that be an awesome feature? maybe that's just stuff in the future. =D

Running on walls wouldn't be to bad or hard to do as they have a wall latch that all frames already can do. it would simply be a matter of changing his latch duration to infinite or something along those lines. Very nice work. I came up with a frame with a similar ability to your pounce. Here's the link.....

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/849386-nemean/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been watching this thread a long time, since the first month it was posted... lurking.

I want this frame. 

If only there was going to be a quest where the infested in the room 'borrowed' Chroma and Nidus while you were doing the quest.. a new map with a cliff face, requiring climbing skills. A first attempted with a piece of equipment stolen from the grineer fails and then you are gifted with a Wild version of the frame. The climb and combat ends with the whole cliff face turning into an avalanch, ending the threat of what was being done high up in the cliff but burying the wild one. 

Not to fear. The makeup of the Infested Wild One was analyzed and a new, Tamed, version's blueprint is waiting for you.

Ya know, just as an idle idea.

• Like 1

Don't think that this frame (at least this incarnation), will be fully implemented in the game. Although it is interesting to take a look at what this frame might have inspired. As people have said the Leap/Pounce might have inspired Valkyr's 4 augment. The 4 of this frame and the concept likely spawned Nidus. And the 4th ability Icon was likely used as inspiration for the Lesion melee weapon.

All in all proof that the effort put into this concept has yielded results. 

Side-note: The art is just soooo freakin' cool.

• 2 weeks later...

A Werewolf Warframe with two shapes would be awesome.

Two forms:

Human:
I would like for the waframe in human form to wear a coat with a hat, something like claws / knives / teeth should give the impression that the coat and hat will be the outer skin when he changes into the beast form.

Beast:
-The hat becomes the upper jaw with upper part of the head and eyes.
-A kind of scarf with teeth becomes the lower jaw.
-The coat reads more about the warframe, making it the hide of the beast.

skills:
In addition to the ability to transform, there are then 3 skills for each form.
Some just in the direction of wolf pack leader, the other in the direction of hunters.

The Warframe could make the impression as if he wanted to hunt something in both forms.
The hunter form the wolf, the wolf form the hunter.
Himself, what he will never do.

5 hours ago, KaffeRausch said:

A Werewolf Warframe with two shapes would be awesome.

Two forms:

Human:
I would like for the waframe in human form to wear a coat with a hat, something like claws / knives / teeth should give the impression that the coat and hat will be the outer skin when he changes into the beast form.

Beast:
-The hat becomes the upper jaw with upper part of the head and eyes.
-A kind of scarf with teeth becomes the lower jaw.
-The coat reads more about the warframe, making it the hide of the beast.

skills:
In addition to the ability to transform, there are then 3 skills for each form.
Some just in the direction of wolf pack leader, the other in the direction of hunters.

The Warframe could make the impression as if he wanted to hunt something in both forms.
The hunter form the wolf, the wolf form the hunter.
Himself, what he will never do.

I believe you've misread the reason as to the concept originally, which is a beast frame not necessarily a werewolf and the those beast attributes seem to take away on the concept.

I would love to see a frame focused on wall-climbing /riding as a means of consistant travel, as well as the beast-like playstyle of a pounce-and-maul type. Great work!

Only thing I'd suggest is a bit more mobility so he's able to more easily use those close-range abilities. Perhapes a sort of hyena approach- more movespeed toward isolated or low-health targets?

Edited by Kameqo

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2015 at 11:23 PM, daemonstar said:

Here's very first topic post and my idea on a warframe. I've got a couple more but here is the first one. Anyhow, I'm inspired by chroma, being like a dragon and all. I wanted a more animalistic warframe that crawls around the wall or waiting to ambush the prey by hanging on ceilings. (Remember AVP game? like how the xenomorphs moves? I wanted something like that.) Abilities to climb walls and ceilings would be so cool. Let me know what you guys think? 

VySGm5t.jpg

Po67qvz.jpg

is2cVDD.jpg

WjNtd3z.jpg

Update 29/6/2015

- passive slightly changed

- savage bite now gains health

Update 6/8/2015

- 4th ability changed, ' Devour '

- New artworks on 4th ability

Dude yasssssssssss DE must create this already!!! Everyone shout Furion or wolf frame at DE xD its just a must have. Very rare for you to ever find a marvelous with beast on all fours that you get to freaking be!!! I've searched believe me I have lol, I just want to feel like a wolf or lion and Mess people up! Escape from reality and enter my happy place! DE you can do it!!! 

• 4 weeks later...