The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

75% Discount

michaelgt

Almost everytime I log in to Warframe after 2-3 days I get a 75% off on my next purchase... This is like, my 7th or 8th within this month of June? I'm not sure. And on those times, not once have I purchased...

I'm sorry DEs. I don't have money to purchase any plat. QnQ

dadasd.png

Judging from your founder status and color pallets, cosmetics and attachments I am calling BS

This isn't BS. This is for realsies. I seriously need to buy though as I cannot get my weapons and frames already finished building.

Platinum is generated when peoples buying from market so yes still need to buy something if want to sustain the market.

Ps: I got 4 75% and 7 50% and 3 20% discounts in the past but long times ago not smile at me the fortune.

Edited by Sziklamester

After not logging in for a single day your login rewards reset. On the first day of logging in after an absence you get a tier 1 reward. For whatever reason tier 1 rewards have a far more likely chance to give you a plat discount. This is probably a marketing ploy to get more infrequent players to buy platinum. This has been noticed by my entire clan over our 2 and a half years playing. While said discounts do appear in tier 2 or tier 3 login rewards, you have a far higher chance of getting them after a days absence from logging in. I get 75% of 2-3x per month easily.

75% discounts while loggin in everyday were very, very rare, in fact i never saw one, UNTIL, a change in the system made them pop up almost everyday, sadly the 75% discounts became so frequent that they were preventing players from getting other rewards such as credits, exp or forma, this might sound strange, complaining about 75% discounts, but many like me don't even buy plat, the discounts were just as worthless as getting exp for weapons that were rank 30.

They seem to have changed things since that period and now 75% discounts appear 1 or twice a month, alot better than 5 times a week.