Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Access From Psn Australia--Includes Images

Seems to me Prime access is getting lamer and lamer.

1 primed primary, no secondary, no melee, no armor attachments and still the price is the same as always with less gear.

Im sorry but im gunna pass buying and just farm the bits really offers me no incentive to purchase prime access.

Seems to me Prime access is getting lamer and lamer.

1 primed primary, no secondary, no melee, no armor attachments and still the price is the same as always with less gear.

Im sorry but im gunna pass buying and just farm the bits really offers me no incentive to purchase prime access.

They always follow the 12k mastery for each PA, 6k for the warframe, and another 6k for the gear. Nothing lame here, unless you want to talk about those mastery points each gear gives being lame.

I get that a single syandana seems less compared to armor sets, but carrier prime also has its own prime armor set. So it's pretty much justifies the price.

They always follow the 12k mastery for each PA, 6k for the warframe, and another 6k for the gear. Nothing lame here, unless you want to talk about those mastery points each gear gives being lame.

I get that a single syandana seems less compared to armor sets, but carrier prime also has its own prime armor set. So it's pretty much justifies the price.

Not at all interested in mastery older prime accesses had 1 of each primary secondary and melee just seems to me that each time less and less is offered at the same price.The last prime melee weapon was released with loki prime and that was what over 6 or 9 months ago cant remember.And let me remind you that we have since had both the reaper prime and now the dakra prime vaulted.

Edited by SnakePlisskinn

Still 2 Shots per Magazine? FeelsBadMan

I think the original, non-prime only gets one per magazine.

Just realized you possibly meant that going to 2 per magazine hurts it because of Charged Chamber now is less effective.

Edited by mellojoe

So 2 days delayed Prime Access to PC, with no Secondary and Melee, and no Armor -.- Hmmm in my opinion Ash & Carrier are worth and also the discounted plat, but if you don't need plat, than what's the point of buying the Prime Access? ^_^

Edited by RevXdev.com

Not at all interested in mastery older prime accesses had 1 of each primary secondary and melee just seems to me that each time less and less is offered at the same price.The last prime melee weapon was released with loki prime and that was what over 6 or 9 months ago cant remember.And let me remind you that we have since had both the reaper prime and now the dakra prime vaulted.

Loki Prime came with Bo Prime/Wyrm Prime/Prime Laser Rifle

Accessories included the Daman Sugatra and the Wyrm Prime armor bits.

Ash Prime is pretty much identical, the only pathetic Prime Access was Volt Prime, and only because Archwing is in such a mediocre spot.

By the way, Nyx Prime came with the Scindo Prime, one of the top damage dealing melee weapons in the game.

Edited by Draciusen

I'm sorry, what? If there was another primed armor (which would be weird since we had a primed armor in the last PA) they wouldn't make a Syandana as well, and the armor would have been displayed in the Accessories pack then.

Lol, aside from the edo prime armor or whatever it was called, volt came with built-in-armor called "Volt Armor", check your volt :) 

I thought it was the same case with ash, hes getting his built in armor along with the scarf, not another special armor set along with the scarf, but after seeing the second video posted it seems like its actually just part of his arm, which is kinda dissapointing

Edited by -NyriX-

Lol, aside from the edo prime armor or whatever it was called, volt came with built-in-armor called "Volt Armor", check your volt :) 

I'm 90% sure its the same case with ash, hes getting his built in armor along with the scarf, not another special armor set along with the scarf :P

I'm not sure if you're right because if you check the video in this post:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/485818-ash-prime-access-from-psn-australia-includes-images/?p=5428089

You'll see that his shoulder armor is still intact when the player that made this video has his prime edo armor equipped.  When the prime edo armor is equipped on Volt Prime, the original volt prime shoulders change out to the prime edo armor.

Anyways, I think we'll know in a few hours?

With ppl saying that Carrier P gives 6k and and Sweeper P another 3k, that means Ash P and Loki P has the little edge on PA. But since you disregard mastery points then it doesn't matter. And since you only consider weapons as gear, there's no helping you then. Oh well.