Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Textures, Mesh & Animation Bugs Collection Thread

Zareek

Just point this out in the streams. I poked Steve about the immortal skin not applying on Banshee's shoulder and it was fixed in the next patch. You just need to make sure they see it, and the forums are a surprisingly bad place for that.

To paraphrase;

Scream at steve.

Edited by Resolus

Go take Ember Prime, Nyx Prime, or Loki Prime into a mission. Then take Nova, Volt, and Ash in. Ever since they changed the textures it hasn't been the true gold. I would honestly prefer the unchanging gold over this crap.

I like the new PBR gold myself, it makes it look more realistic imo.

Just wish my Ash Prime had it. -_- 

So if you want to use the Immortal Skin you already paid for, and you want to keep the Gold Trim...

...you have to have a bright yellow butt.

da hell?   why, DE, why?? Make your immortal skins work better with your prime frames!

So after the update today (or hotfix, not sure which) the left prisma daedlus shoulder on Ash Prime is lower than it was previously.

Don't know if it's intended or not but before the updates today they were perfectly aligned and now they're not.

Edited by f3llyn

Hey, i recently noticed Prisma Deadalus Shoulder Plates are misplaced on Ash Prime.
Unlike the normal Deadalus Shoulder Plates, Prisma Plates are placed inside Ash's arms instead on his shoulders.
Check images for reference.

AshPrime & PrismaDeadalus
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqwnkwv3vhwpmud/APPD.jpg

AshPrime & Deadalus
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kw48mdxjmlv2dqg/APD.jpg

Thanks for your time and patience

I don't think Prisma Deadalus Shoulder Plates are Broken.

It fits ash prime's armor perfectly, a lot better than non-prisma version.

It Just fits and puts at ideal position, and the prime gold trims are not overlaid by the plates.

I think it's intended.

Why Deadalus Shoulder and prisma shoulder act differently?

Because non-prisma version is misplaced. xD

2nvf7yw.jpg

Well, One more thing, this picture shows misplaced secondary as well.

Edit:

This was shot before U17.

Now left shoulder is misplaced way too low, and the left shoulder regina is completely gone if you equip left shoulder prisma.

Edited by aerosoul1337

I don't think Prisma Deadalus Shoulder Plates are Broken.

It fits ash prime's armor perfectly, a lot better than non-prisma version.

It Just fits and puts at ideal position, and the prime gold trims are not overlaid by the plates.

I think it's intended.

Why Deadalus Shoulder and prisma shoulder act differently?

Because non-prisma version is misplaced. xD

2nvf7yw.jpg

Well, One more thing, this picture shows misplaced secondary as well.

Thanks but since the Prisma ones actually clip through the shoulder armor, is why we think they have the problem. And the misplaced secondary issue has been documented with screenshots already under the 'Mesh' section. :)

Thanks but since the Prisma ones actually clip through the shoulder armor, is why we think they have the problem. And the misplaced secondary issue has been documented with screenshots already under the 'Mesh' section. :)

Sorry that pic was shot before U17.

Now left shoulder is misplaced way too low, and the left shoulder emblem is completely gone if you equip left shoulder Prisma Deadalus.

After U17:

11t7bra.jpg

Edited by aerosoul1337

DESCRIPTION: Certain frame's colors are messed up while double jump/bullet jump and aim glide.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.Select Ash/Ash Prime

2.Equip Immortal skin

3.Bullet jump or double jump or aim glide

Certain frame's colors are messed up while double jump/bullet jump.

Ash/Ash Prime's energy color overwrite 2 body armor colors. (immortal skin)

I believe some other frame's immortal skin has the same issue, but I can't test them all.

(Mag P + immortal skin has the same issue confirmed).

Usual color (gray, black, black, black, red): this is immortal skin, but default skin has minor issue too.

f016pi.jpg

Bullet jump/double jump/aim glide color (gray, black, "RED", "RED", red)

15npxjp.jpg

Edited by aerosoul1337

Thanks for the above! I'll add a screenshot of the prisma dedalus plates bug but I couldn't seem to replicate the Immortal skin bug since I think that's the way it's intended to work. What I mean is that since my energy color was blue it always covered me in a blue energy when I used bullet jump, since it highlights the Immortal skin like channeling does. Same for your red energy color, it's not overriding the skin color it's just a new energy effect seen over the skin, using your energy color.

And if it is a bug, I've seen you post that in the U17 Bugs megathread, so I guess DE will see it there and fix it anyway. :)