Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

バニティノカルテ

Elfezen

ブルームーンの下で生まれたという彼の種類の他の人たちに軽蔑された吸血鬼のヴァニタスは、恐れて荒れ果てていました。伝説によると、彼は「ヴァニタスの手帳」として知られる呪われたグリモアを作成し、いつかそれを使って深紅の月のすべての吸血鬼に報復をもたらすと言われています。

19世紀のパリで、ノエアーキビストは伝説のヴァニタスの本を探しています。飛行船に乗って旅行している間、彼は自分自身をヴァニタスと呼び、彼が探しているまさにその書物を運ぶ風変わりな医者による吸血鬼の攻撃から救われます。皮肉なことに、自称吸血鬼のスペシャリストは、彼の名前と本の両方を彼の主人、伝説の同じヴァニタスから受け継いだ単なる人間です。山師のパレードの奇妙なケースが発生するにつれて、吸血鬼の本当の名前を回復することによって吸血鬼に正気を取り戻す医師の能力が最も有益であることがわかります。

[MALリライトによって書かれました]

Edited by Elfezen

I knew it was one of the most played games but i was never really interested to try it myself until i saw its stuff on Rule34, then i instant downloaded it on Steam especialy some Nyx animated gifs on Rule34 are just wow 

that is not right xD

I started playing way back in January of 2013, I believe it was u4.5, I was with a friend and we decided to play some random games we would find, Warframe was one of them ^^

A friend on Steam asked if I wanted to try Warframe with him.

Before I knew what happened, 2 years had passed, I was unemployed, I was approaching Mastery Rank 20, my bank account was ravaged, and I was writing about my experience of Warframe and its impact on my life on the internet.

[size=5]I REGRET NOTHING.[/size]

Isnt this the 2nd topic like this ? There was one already posted like less than a week ago.

Anyways, friend recommended it to me, played it a little and left it, a few months after that I saw Archwing, got excited and came back.

Edited by hawker_mech

I enjoy Horde modes and feeling powerful in unconventional ways.

Way back when I joined there wasn't any endless modes but I reveled in the fact that enemies would keep on spawning in things like Raid even after I finished the objective. When endless modes did pop up I spent more time in Warframe to the point where I developed builds tailored to my moods.

Warframe replaced Killingfloor as my mindless killing simulator.

I was playing ME3 around the time I started WF. ME3 became more and more empty due to the lack of players. Found Warframe somehow.

I was grabbed into this world. I fell in love with the design, the universe itself. So interesting, so mysterious. The first time I started playing I cleared out every node from Mercury to Earth in one sitting. Expect one MobDef that I came back to complete later. Took me a few hours :)

Edited by S3EK3R

Saw the YouTube trailer announcement for PS4. Picked it up for my old laptop, which ran it at 30fps on almost everything on low.

Searched how to play it with a controller, got started on it. Passed the tutorial, got Loki, didn't know hwat the heck I was doing, shelved it.

Nekros released, I got back, got a 75% discount, got its bundle, 3 months later I decide that a gaming PC is worth just because this game, here I am.

I REGRET NOTHING.

Edited by NightmareT12

At the times, i wanted to play an online game with rpg elements and an active control system (i have an RPG gaming background and i grew sort of tired of the semi-passive style of gameplay).

My brother sort of convinced me to try Warframe out, even if i didn't like the warframes and grineer enemies looks and how most of them had an organic feel to them (and i still feel the same way on the matter).

Can't exactly remember why but i ended up downloading and playing it.

By the way, i think i started playing Warframe during the time Mirage was released (i remember seeing her pack/bundle in the market).

During the closed beta (around March 2013) I watched a youtube video of the gameplay and I thought to myself, "I hope I get to play that someday".  A few months later during E3 both MS and Sony were blowing out the games that would be available on their consoles at launch.  Lo and behold...Warframe was being offered on PS4 well ahead of the XBone.  Although Warframe wasn't the sole reason I bought a PS4 over an XBone, it was a very good reason to do so.

I was losing lots of ranked games in League of Legends in an internet shop, and I was quite angry at the moment, and decided to retry my luck on another round. While waiting on a loading screen, some guy beside me was playing Warframe. I didn't know what game it was. All I noticed is that it is a third person space parkour co-op game, and I instantly asked what he was playing. After the League ranked game, quitted and made a Warframe account.

Also, I was looking for some new fresh RPG games to play because every single f2p MMO being put out had copy paste themes.

Eg: skimpy college girls holding giant swords with bony arms, anime eyes, dragons, animals that do kung fu, midgets, gems, treasure chests, dudes with funky smile and hair holding guns, women that are 90% nude with wings. UGH!!! Disgusting mediocre ideas.

Warframe stands out amd still does today.

Edited by SoulSpectre

was in between jobs and low on cash , so was looking for some f2p action. Got a mail from a website with some proposal to try a game in closed beta, got a key , installed it...... stopped for a while due to a bad PC, restarted after i finally replaced the pc.......