Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We're Not Going To Be Compensated, Are We?

(PSN)theelix

I expect DE to support the player base that has made them successful and is a core part of how they develop warframe.  Warframe is built on a model that requires a very large player base to remain successful.  If they can't even be bothered to run a script to compensate players for playing buggy missions (which they need players to actually play in order to get meaningful data on said bugs) then the player base won't remain very large for all that long.

Was stated before that DE often compensated players when stuff went bad so why are you bring stuff like this to the table idk.

Do you know how I feel , too many freeloaders around and they "Demand this and that" , some don't even wanna spent a single cent to support warframe , and I got s h i t out by a guy who say plat is for those players who are inpatient ....

I always bought plat especially when i got the plat discount login reward. I think i spent over 60 euros on it by now. Other have spent more others have spent less.

My point was beside the fact that the amount of plat i bought value wise was 2 or 3 times more value then the amount i spent cause of the plat discounts, In other games where i payed more real buck i got way less value for my buck then i would have in wf without any plat discount.

Free players matter anyway they give you ppl to play with.

The Devs made it abundantly obvious with the introduction of raids that they were going to have issues and that they would do their best to work on them they gave you fair warning and your descision to play a possibly bugged mission type is on you if you chose not to listen to the devs then that is also on you they don't need to compensate you for anything they have done it in the past because they felt that they screwed up but this is totaly different if you don't like raids the way they are now then simply don't play them until they get fixed

Was stated before that DE often compensated players when stuff went bad so why are you bring stuff like this to the table idk.

Don't know why you're responding to a post that wasn't addressed to you :|

Why would you be compensated for playing a beta for free?

"Muh beta" excuse doesnt' work when the game has been publicly released and making dosh for a long &#! while.

You expect DE to work for you for free forever if you don't ever think of spending a single cent to support DE?

For me to react like this , I seen too much free loader , and they don't wanna spend a cent to support the game.

DE don't work for free, F2P games are no less of a commercial cash-grab than retail games.

You are way naive, DE aren't your buddies, they just want your money.

So...you knowingly ran a broken raid/mission and are now upset that it was indeed broken and expect DE to compensate you?

That's like knowingly going into a construction area that has 'DANGER DO NOT ENTER' or any other warning sign and then suing the property owners when you get hurt.

Why would you try again if you knew it was broken the first time?

I want. My things. I'm just trying to get my arcanes since no one happens to be selling the ones that I want for reasonable prices. So I have to do it myself. But if I can't even successfully get through one mission to get my arcanes, there's a problem.

Then why not spent just small of money to support DE so they got more work force to service the players who don't pay at all?

You pay for it , then you can expect a compensation , if no money is spent , treat it as you play a free game , without people like us who spent money on warframe , do you think you got warframe to play?

Do you know how I feel , too many freeloaders around and they "Demand this and that" , some don't even wanna spent a single cent to support warframe , and I got s h i t out by a guy who say plat is for those players who are inpatient ....

You expect DE to work for you for free forever if you don't ever think of spending a single cent to support DE?

For me to react like this , I seen too much free loader , and they don't wanna spend a cent to support the game.

Would you mind leaving my thread if you're going to make baseless assumptions that the people here didn't put money into this game just because they don't have a star by their name? I've currently spent around $400+ into the game because I would like to see it grow. Had I been here, or had a competent computer to play Warframe during the closed beta, I'd have bought Grand Master in a heartbeat but I can't, now.

So...you knowingly ran a broken raid/mission and are now upset that it was indeed broken and expect DE to compensate you?

That's like knowingly going into a construction area that has 'DANGER DO NOT ENTER' or any other warning sign and then suing the property owners when you get hurt.

Yes, I knowingly ran the broken raid. How else am I supposed to get the content that was added into the game? I'd rather at least attempt to play what broken content is in the game rather than, you know, not play a game that I love.

I'm not "suing." I'm not asking for platinum or a legendary core, just asking for reimbursement on the resources that I wasted playing the broken raid hoping that it would work for once so that I can actually use the content that's hidden in the game.

You know what, I'd like the APOLOGIZE to the community. When I said compensated, what I really meant was REIMBURSED.

No one deserves plat in return.

No one deserves arcanes in return.

No one deserves legendary cores in return.

But I think we should get our resources back.

I'm not asking for much, because the raid was much LESS broken BEFORE the bump to 16.7.2. At 16.5.9 I personally had played around 5-10 raids and crashed only once. Since the bump, I've crashed more games than I can complete and we can no longer skip cutscenes without crashing, the host can't create a party and stay the leader of both the party and the game without crashing, and generally everything the was WORKING before the bump BROKE right after.

They need to put raids on dedicated servers.....

That's much too much money for something that realistically only needs to hold >10 people per session. Especially since that would mean if the server goes down for the raid, no one at all can play the raid until it comes back up.

I see a lot of founders and pc members going "WUT you expect to be refunded in a free game that still in beta" may I remind you people (I was going to use another word but I feel as tho a mod is watching my every post I make) when raids came on PC and was bugged people moaned DE fixed and peeps got their keys back... if it is good for the PC then its good for the console

-snip-

Yes, I knowingly ran the broken raid. How else am I supposed to get the content that was added into the game? I'd rather at least attempt to play what broken content is in the game rather than, you know, not play a game that I love.

I'm not "suing." I'm not asking for platinum or a legendary core, just asking for reimbursement on the resources that I wasted playing the broken raid hoping that it would work for once so that I can actually use the content that's hidden in the game.

You know what, I'd like the APOLOGIZE to the community. When I said compensated, what I really meant was REIMBURSED.

No one deserves plat in return.

No one deserves arcanes in return.

No one deserves legendary cores in return.

But I think we should get our resources back.

I'm not asking for much, because the raid was much LESS broken BEFORE the bump to 16.7.2. At 16.5.9 I personally had played around 5-10 raids and crashed only once. Since the bump, I've crashed more games than I can complete and we can no longer skip cutscenes without crashing, the host can't create a party and stay the leader of both the party and the game without crashing, and generally everything the was WORKING before the bump BROKE right after.

If DE was taking the Raids offline, like the Dark Sectors, or even rolling out a fix ASAP then I'd agree with returning the used resources.  But, demanding a refund and then turning around and spending the same resources to run the same broken mission seems...stupid and a waste of time, for you and DE. 

I understand you want those items, I want them as well, but either keep doing what you're doing or wait until it gets fixed.  I'm not trying to pick a fight, honest.  I'm agreeing with you, to a point.

...demanding a refund and then turning around and spending the same resources to run the same broken mission seems...stupid and a waste of time, for you and DE.

I don't mean for all the resources and keys etc to be refunded while they're broken. Hopefully they'd fix it and then refund it, akin to how they worked out the Rank 6+ Steel Charge issue.

But if it's still broken when they refund everyone, I'm going to put it back into the raid regardless. We don't get updates for months at a time, I'm not going to quit this game for two months. At least I'm trying to play the content that I have.

I don't mean for all the resources and keys etc to be refunded while they're broken. Hopefully they'd fix it and then refund it, akin to how they worked out the Rank 6+ Steel Charge issue.

But if it's still broken when they refund everyone, I'm going to put it back into the raid regardless. We don't get updates for months at a time, I'm not going to quit this game for two months. At least I'm trying to play the content that I have.

Sorry, I keep forgetting how far behind the consoles are.  : / 

And I agree, fix it and refund some of it.

"Muh beta" excuse doesnt' work when the game has been publicly released and making dosh for a long ! while.

DE don't work for free, F2P games are no less of a commercial cash-grab than retail games.

You are way naive, DE aren't your buddies, they just want your money.

Son, you got it all wrong.

If the devs of any game call their game a Beta, Alpha, Released or whatever then thats what it is end of story. The playerbase/public never decides what to classify a game's status is, only the devs of said game.

Secondly, this is not EA, Activision, etc. You havent been around here long enough obviously to know who DE really is and how they are our friends and how this game is their passion before their paycheck. I suggest you read up on DE's history before you throw around accusations like that. 

I want. My things. I'm just trying to get my arcanes since no one happens to be selling the ones that I want for reasonable prices. So I have to do it myself. But if I can't even successfully get through one mission to get my arcanes, there's a problem.

I feel ya bro i did the Arcane grind a while back it must've been this new update then cause they were working fine before i agree with the reimbursement btw like the other guy said PC ppl got them so we can get em too.