Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Changyou Warframe Image Megathread]

Jamescell

Just thought I shared some additional pictures of the China's Warfame here. 40% off for founders pack on the chinese warframe btw (approx £63)

PVFJxqs.png

1EnlCm0.png

I must say I quite like the tattered cloak. Excalibur prime chinese version looks alright i guess. There seem to be another weapon as well from the pictures (the long straight one without any hilt)

OMG I need dis scarf O_O

Im supprised this hasnt been posted yet.

27zl0z7.jpg

Edit:Except for Reb. Not sure why shes there.

Because Every Dev team needs a smoking hot community manager, duh. ;-)

People keep saying this and I have to keep saying: This isn't true. Even with how its worded, it doesn't matter. When you made your account, you had to agree to the EULA like every other player. There isn't some special version for founders. And that EULA states that for whatever reason, DE can do with their content what they wish, all of it. No exceptions. This alone would get your "class action lawsuit" thrown out of court. It holds no water, so while it might be brought to court, it would get dismissed. Then DE could legally counter-sue for all expended money and resources as compensation, though I doubt they are that kind of company.

A very interesting statement. Also many games offer Exclusive pre-order skins/content. Then a few months down the line release it for the public, usually for a few extra bucks.

Remember when nunchucks picks leaked what was DE's statement on that

"China wont get exclusive content like that EU/US players will also get those" - and after this i have a problem believing anything that DE will say from this point on. Its not like i will see the game in any new light. i will still play warframe just the trust in DE's promises will be tattered

Well that means next prime access is excalibur prime access. No lies.

in witcher there is a saying 

"having 1 million and dont have 1 million thats 2millions" 

just like Pitchford milk this cow until it gives milk what will happen after that either the cow wont be able to keep up and kicks the bucket or things will be stable and just after excal p exclusive like that they will get their prime access now the question is in their prime access will have better stuff then EU/US players....

Hey does anyone remember the Datamine that happened with U16 or U16.5, in which an "Excalibur Prime Skin" was seen.

I wonder if this is what that meant, maybe? I would be pretty alright with having this little guy as a skin, While I would really want an actual frame with "prime" buffed stats. As long as I can make my existing Excalibur look like a Prime, I would at least be contempt with that.

This would be the absolute best thing IMO. Founders would keep they're goods as well as the "original" Prime skin and everyone could choose to buy this skin. Didn't someone say something about "Dark Excalibur", is that how this could be called? Are we even sure if this is an actual Prime Warframe for China?

This would be the absolute best thing IMO. Founders would keep they're goods as well as the "original" Prime skin and everyone could choose to buy this skin. Didn't someone say something about "Dark Excalibur", is that how this could be called? Are we even sure if this is an actual Prime Warframe for China?

for some reason "dark Excalibur" sounds like a codename for the Prisma Excalibur.

So if China gets Excal Prime then so should PS4 and xb1 players then right?

No, The founders pack was for those on PC who paid a lot of money, that Kick started Warframe and Warframe may not be where it is today if it wasn't for those who bought the pack as they funded the game.

The Chinese version of Warframe is in a similar boat, Warframe China is a different version of the game with a small player base that'll heavily rely on funds from the Chinese people in order for "Warframe China" to grow.

The Excal Prime China is getting looks nothing like the Excal Prime we know a grew up with.

No, The founders pack was for those on PC who paid a lot of money, that Kick started Warframe and Warframe may not be where it is today if it wasn't for those who bought the pack as they funded the game.

The Chinese version of Warframe is in a similar boat, Warframe China is a different version of the game with a small player base that'll heavily rely on funds from the Chinese people in order for "Warframe China" to grow.

The Excal Prime China is getting looks nothing like the Excal Prime we know a grew up with.

Not really, The chinese side poring money into the China version. they even replaced the voices with Chinese VA's I doubt that the Chinese version is in need of any crowd funding like the original one was.

Edited by Senketsu_

Another question I have : Does this Excalibur use the new cloth physics? And is he already available to the Chineese players? If yes, it means they are getting stuff on their side sooner than us...

Maybe "our" Excalibur Prime is getting a "facelift" soon? And if he does... What's the plan for the OTHER older Primes? Mag and Frost? What about them?

If he was our next PA, I'd be shocked and angry. Not as much because of the "Exclusive Founders Set" meaning nothing (even if it might cripple DE's reputation), but more because it would mean the other Primes that we've been waiting for would again be bumped further down the list, we'd have to wait even longer for them... *sob*

Another question I have : Does this Excalibur use the new cloth physics? And is he already available to the Chineese players? If yes, it means they are getting stuff on their side sooner than us...

Maybe "our" Excalibur Prime is getting a "facelift" soon? And if he does... What's the plan for the OTHER older Primes? Mag and Frost? What about them?

If he was our next PA, I'd be shocked and angry. Not as much because of the "Exclusive Founders Set" meaning nothing (even if it might cripple DE's reputation), but more because it would mean the other Primes that we've been waiting for would again be bumped further down the list, we'd have to wait even longer for them... *sob*

But technically Excalibur Prime was the first prime DE made and therefore the first one they would update. Frost might be next, if this train of thought is correct.

Edited by Senketsu_

I propose locking and deleting every thread about the chinese version of warframe.

It's a seperate game by a seperate publisher who can do whatever the hell he wants. It's not related to main warframe and does not share the same matchmakingpool. Chinese players could not taunt you with their exclusives even if they wanted to.

If I would get mad that I couldn't use my 100m*100m miningrig from Space engineers to farm resources it would be the same thing.