Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Changyou Warframe Image Megathread]

Jamescell

But technically Excalibur Prime was the first prime DE made and therefore the first one they would update. Frost might be next, if this train of thought is correct.

Yeah but why put him in a PA? That would suck IMHO... I want to see the other frames getting Primed, not see the "new" old Frost and Mag Prime get a PA JUST because they got their facelift. Hek no! Just put them back in the droptables instead... Not to mention this would REALLY be too much of an obvious cash grab $$.

Edited by Marthrym

No, The founders pack was for those on PC who paid a lot of money, that Kick started Warframe and Warframe may not be where it is today if it wasn't for those who bought the pack as they funded the game.

The Chinese version of Warframe is in a similar boat, Warframe China is a different version of the game with a small player base that'll heavily rely on funds from the Chinese people in order for "Warframe China" to grow.

The Excal Prime China is getting looks nothing like the Excal Prime we know a grew up with.

Where was it said that they rely heavily on funds or is that an assumption? lol

I don't think the excalibur is excalibur prime. I think it is somesort of prime skin. Plus on the excal it is some sort of "dark excal"kinda werid...

I am more confused than anything :/

Edited by Brokenrune

how is DE able to even do this?
they said like thousand times excal p is not coming back period
because legal reasons and now theres this?
if this is available for everyone at somepoint then this is pretty awesome

because if not then wow........that is some major &#! BS
I hope we get to hear some official statement from DE about this soon

Yeah but why put him in a PA? That would suck IMHO... I want to see the other frames getting Primed, not see the "new" old Frost and Mag Prime get a PA JUST because they got their facelift. Hek no! Just put them back in the droptables instead... Not to mention this would REALLY be too much of an obvious cash grab $$.

Oh I was talking about just a generic update or a 100p skin, not a PA. Although honestly I would shell out the money just to get something akin to Excal Prime.

Another question I have : Does this Excalibur use the new cloth physics? And is he already available to the Chineese players? If yes, it means they are getting stuff on their side sooner than us...

Maybe "our" Excalibur Prime is getting a "facelift" soon? And if he does... What's the plan for the OTHER older Primes? Mag and Frost? What about them?

If he was our next PA, I'd be shocked and angry. Not as much because of the "Exclusive Founders Set" meaning nothing (even if it might cripple DE's reputation), but more because it would mean the other Primes that we've been waiting for would again be bumped further down the list, we'd have to wait even longer for them... *sob*

Yeah this might be our Primed Excalibur Prime lol

I don't think the excalibur is excalibur prime. I think it is somesort of prime skin. Plus on the excal it is some sort of "dark excal"kinda werid...

I am more confused than anything :/

I am not sure if it is called the excalibur prime when translated to english but yes it is called shadow/dark excalibur from what i can read.

Also the Kunai weapon is translated as a screw/drill prime and the Nikana is best translated as "samurai blade" prime which might be a prime nikana i guess.

Edited by ecwp1981

i did a little translating and they say its a (literal translation says "one's shadow sword") Shadow Excalibur prime or Dark Excalibur prime. 

just to confirm.

I am not sure if it is called the excalibur prime when translated to english but yes it is called shadow/dark excalibur from what i can read.

Also the Kunai weapon is translated as a screw/drill prime and the Nikana is best translated as "samurai blade" prime which might be a prime nikana i guess.

Oh I was talking about just a generic update or a 100p skin, not a PA. Although honestly I would shell out the money just to get something akin to Excal Prime.

Well if he is indeed Excalibur Prime and not just a skin or a bullsh!t "Dark" Excalibur Prime (*facepalm* worst marketing scheme ever), I'd say let's just make Excalibur Prime available to everyone and have DE make an official "apology" or something... Wouldn't help much, but at least we'd know they admit taking us for complete morons and are sorry. AND console players too would benefit from it. At least someone would win here. AND hopefully no more wars on the forums because of it.

But we still have to wait for DE's answer. Who knows, maybe we talk without knowing half the facts. As per usual. Mwahahahaha

Edited by Marthrym

I'm pretty sure that this kind of situation will happen a lot, now that warframe china exists.

Example:

Warframe china get's warframe xyz that the EU/US community as been asking for for ages but just didn't because it wasn't a priority or not good enough.

Community get's mad, "why didn't we get that frame yet? this was planned months ago idea yada yada", DE will try to calm down the community but that probably won't be as easy because the community feels betrayed, they want THAT frame or THAT weapon but it won't happen because X reason.

One part of the community will say "they have different devs, it's a different game" but the other part won't just accept that fact just like that.

More threads like these will probably pop up more and more and more people will "fight" in those threads, more toxicity is the outcome and unless the players get exactly what they want, aka warframe china stuff, the situation will be...unstable. That's how I see it <w<

i did a little translating and they say its a (literal translation says "one's shadow sword") Shadow Excalibur prime or Dark Excalibur prime. 

just to confirm.

^ Just wondering, did you use google translate for that?

Edited by ecwp1981

I'm pretty sure that this kind of situation will happen a lot, now that warframe china exists.

Example:

Warframe china get's warframe xyz that the EU/US community as been asking for for ages but just didn't because it wasn't a priority or not good enough.

Community get's mad, "why didn't we get that frame yet? this was planned months ago idea yada yada", DE will try to calm down the community but that probably won't be as easy because the community feels betrayed, they want THAT frame or THAT weapon but it won't happen because X reason.

One part of the community will say "they have different devs, it's a different game" but the other part won't just accept that fact just like that.

More threads like these will probably pop up more and more and more people will "fight" in those threads, more toxicity is the outcome and unless the players get exactly what they want, aka warframe china stuff, the situation will be...unstable. That's how I see it <w<

Yeah I mentioned that in several other threads. That were closed real fast. This is going to be more and more common me thinks too. So might as well get used to it and take the pill now... I don't think going ape sh!t would change much anyway... At least not in good. Or maybe...? Meh.

Edited by Marthrym

Well if he is indeed Excalibur Prime and not just a skin or a bullsh!t "Dark" Excalibur Prime (*facepalm* worse marketing scheme ever), I'd say let's just make Excalibur Prime available to everyone and have DE make an official "apology" or something... Wouldn't help much, but at least we'd know they admit taking us for complete morons and are sorry. AND console players too would benefit from it. At least someone would win here. AND hopefully no more wars on the forums because of it.

But we still have to wait for DE's answer. Who knows, maybe we talk without knowing half the facts. As per usual. Mwahahahaha

that would help a bit. But I think DE really didnt know what direction the game would go in. And I dont think they planned on making more primes at first. but as time went on, things changed.