Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Did It Go? Feel Free To Ask Where Things You Miss About The Game Went

IvoryTrigger

Where did the 3 weapon Tenno Reinforcements every month or so go. i miss the constant stream of new weapons i never knew what goodies i might get but now its gone. will it ever make a return?

Do to amount of people like me that miss the dark feel to the game here you are check this out 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/493181-return-of-the-tenno-flashlight-no-lights-tilesets/#entry5509075

Edited by IvoryTrigger

Where did Banshees old silence visual effect go? It was so cool. 

Where did the old sound and visuals of peacemaker go? I miss the beauty.

Where did the heaviness of warframe go? Seems to become less and less prevalent each update. 

Where did random prime stuff drops go? As in just adding a couple prime weapons because why not.

Where did the old bloom effects go? A client side bloom slider would be great, so you can have crazy bloom with out blinding your squad.

Edited by (PS4)Xz-CryZel_Ex-13

Now Now 7grims that last bit was uncalled for xD

but charge attacks were pretty awesome maybe they should bring the b=charge attacks back on certain weapons when its not equipped as the primary of course like the glaive

Edited by IvoryTrigger

i too miss the dark lights and flashlight of infested maps. Made them creepy.

how some missions would change objective, gave a sense of reality. Not all missions, but some should still do this [Kappa is a good example that does]

the overall powercreep of the game. Originally, support mods [reload speed, ammo mutation, etc] where better on most weapons that straight up damage.

was also less damage mods :/

I miss a time on the forums when asking what you miss didn't tun into "ugh the game's really gone downhill" grumbling.

Just kidding, that time never existed.

You know, I'm pretty sure it has existed. People grumbling is proof of the serious unrest and lack of care DE displays daily. I miss when this game was quality.

I miss the 4 mod slots we had...

I miss the times where infested were somewhat fun and easy to fight, before the swarm/tar moas...

I miss the times where corrupted healers DIDN'T provide 90% damage reduction on top of an already broken armor scaling mechanic...

I miss the times when the S. Gammacor was exceptionally good, now it's just a generic laser weapon with a syndicate proc and horrible ammo economy...

I miss Ember's old Overheat, actually made her useful...

I miss Ember Prime Access... *sniffs*... misa prime...

I miss running around a T3 Survival, invisible, with the Galatine, and wrecking everything at no risk to myself whatsoever because Blessing. Perfect catharsis.

i also miss nullifiers not existing

and infested being the hilarious punching-bag faction instead of BEE HELL

Edit: Also, Ancients being the worst enemies in the game, and Infested being a swarm faction of light units instead of a swarm faction of TOP PRIORITY DEATHLORD CROWD CONTROL units and yes i am bitter

Edited by Astrotrap

I miss the old void extraction.

The one that had the two little hallways that ran beside and below the main path and when you entered it would turn on your flashlight. This was before dark/flashlight settings were anywhere else in the game.

Also, when Vay Hek took 20-30 minutes to kill. I mean original cloner VH.

i miss the lady that made announcements in corpus ships. it added a lot of depth and background to where you were. now we just get a loud alarm.

also miss english speaking grineer and they're funny remarks. also COMBAT FORMATION BRAVO!

Oh God I forgot about the intercom. Now I'm sad. Edited by SweetSlaanesh

I do miss when we had darkness in the game and flashlights now there is no dark. lets put a COMPLETE DARK TILESET IN THE GAME where all you can see is whats in your flashlights range and glowing spots on enemies. Put in a Toggle flashlight so i can creep undetected too

You know, I'm pretty sure it has existed. People grumbling is proof of the serious unrest and lack of care DE displays daily. I miss when this game was quality.

It's true, I remember when the forums were full of people praising DE at all times. Now majority is criticizing DE...which I think says something. 

On topic,

I miss the old sounds, like energy pickup and leveling up. 

I miss blessing being invincible, those were some really fun times in survival.

I miss when survival was (briefly) a defense map, that was some of the best fun I ever had. 

I miss the old, dark feel to the game, where you felt like you were actually in danger and everything wasn't so bright. I really love the hive missions for that reason, brings back some of the old feel.