Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

Region chat is not talking to me... I feel offended ;-;

region chat is were cancer grows. If you want a nice place to chat go and make / join a clan with a good community to talk with.

"Note that i do realize that not everyone on region is cancer spreader, but some are so don't get offended by this comment. "

Edited by williamwatsonMH4

because they want to make sure no game breaking bugs appear. Would you rather wait 1 more day to play the update. Or wait a week or two because something broke because they decided to release it early instead of fixing a possible problem.

pfft. they ran out of Canadian bacon, poutine, maple syrup, and nanamio bars. had to make a grocery run.

There's a Twitter post saying they're desperately pushing for today.

I think if we all clap our hands together maybe there will be enough magic in the world to help them!

And by magic I mean coffee - because, really, it's the same thing

I think if we all clap our hands together maybe there will be enough magic in the world to help them!

Is there? Really?? Oh man, it would be great as I have no plans for Thursday European evening, meaning I would have a lot of time to enjoy the update of it drops today!

Otherwise everything gets moved to Friday for us Europeans!

Edited by siralextraffo

because they want to make sure no game breaking bugs appear. Would you rather wait 1 more day to play the update. Or wait a week or two because something broke because they decided to release it early instead of fixing a possible problem.

That would have some meaning if it wasn't so that every single major update released so far came with a whole truckload of game breaking bugs. Every. Time.

From my experience hardly any QA is being done for major updates if at all. DE needing extra time is mostly because the content for the update simply isn't done / compiled yet. There is no indication whatsoever they take extra time to optimize / bugfix.

K0EFAJM.jpg

Screenshot for your viewing pleasure.

As the other person said who quoted you... It'll have bugs anyways, as always. I'd rather have them release it now after delaying it another week, so we can give them bug reports in an active and speedy manner.

Some of the bugs that have arrived with the new updates in the past have been 'unbelievable' yet they've been missed by the lack luster Q&A team. So I sincerely doubt it'll make that much difference. In addition to that, have us address the bugs so there's more time for them to deal with them opposed to one day and a bit and having to come in over the weekend.

Edited by Naith