Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

Well to be fair, you gotta keep somethings as a surprise xD

But I wouldn't worry about it to much.

I think as of now there's enough gamemodes (though of course more is always welcomed), but trying to integrate it to the main gameplay is a whole other beast. Putting a node next to each planet doesn't cut it haha. I am definitely looking forward to trying out some of these hybrid missions. 

Remember, it's their first time doing something like Archwing, and since they pretty much have their foundations down on how it controls, plays, what kind of weapons and abilities should or should not work, and etc, it's just a matter of time before they really start blending some tilesets nicely and more frequently, eventually not having that "hybrid" thought, sortofspeak.

Having separate Archwing-only missions is all fine and good, but they will need to drive it home once they start integrating it in the main game, so it doesn't just feel like "that one node".

Side note: I remember they're mentioning/brainstorming something along the lines of a somewhat open space to gather materials, blueprints, or whatever it was; I always thought it would be kinda neat, if they didn't drop the idea and possibly expanded that idea into something pretty awesome. Because lets face it, collecting space garbage is a lot less exciting then it actually sounds hahah xD

What worries is the chart from devstream 56 among the stuff that will be in U17 it only mentions: "'sharkwing' preview", it implies that sharkwing isnt complete for U17, and it will be completed in next updates(17.1 or 17.5 or...) :(.

What worries is the chart from devstream 56 among the stuff that will be in U17 it only mentions: "'sharkwing' preview", it implies that sharkwing isnt complete for U17, and it will be completed in next updates(17.1 or 17.5 or...) :(.

I don't think there's full sharkwing levels, but the sealabs do switch back and forth between them and regular gameplay.

If I incumeow a Kubrow egg naow (da one from the Alert) will it have a chance to meow into a Chesa Kubrow after patch or should I wait till patch to start honey toasting the egg?

No, it's not in the game files now so why would it give you one? You should wait.

Edited by TheGuyverOne