Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

Does anybody know what happen to tyl regor fist weapon ? not long ago DE mentioned(they mentioned it  at the same time as when they told us about new shield weapon we will get from tyl regor) and showed his fist as new archwing weapon but all the new info about U17 doesnt mention it.

None of the new weapons being released in u 17 have been talked about yet there is still hope. In fact the devs specifically stated that they would leave the weapon releases a surprise on purpose stream b4 last.

It's funny...I keep checking the site and the forums to see if the update is coming yet. But that's just it...that's the whole joke...

...because to this day, I don't think there's been one update since U10 that hasn't sent the game and the website offline in a frenzied, hype-fueled, community-driven DDOS. And I'm not even including the time that Alad V disabled the login servers.

Granted...DE kinda does it to themselves, provoking the community with NEW CONTENT!!!

Also...Praise Booben, Hallowed be Thy Name, Protector of the Slow and Health-Deprived. He giveth unto us, in His Almighty Benevolence, the Bastille, that it may protect us from harm, and the Vortex, that it might eradicate those that would seek to harm us. In His Omnipotence, He shall shield us from danger with His Teslas, and raise us from the depths into which we have fallen with Bounce. Praise Booben, the One True Frame!

(...typing that all was a struggle, but totally worth it...[edit] and I think I've finally caught all the capitalisation errors)

Edited by VirtuousVortex

I hope you're right :|

Usually, they'll make an effort to say something if they're NOT doing the update, but according to DESteve's twitter, we're getting it today. He specifically said "slipping to Thursday", after all.

I hope you are right but I am kinda worried after seeing this on warframe reddit:

http://puu.sh/jimny/d825ee9ef8.png

I dunno...I mean, far be it from me to insult the devs, but those names don't even feel like Grineer-language names. I feel like somebody probably got too excited, started making things up, and then lost track of what was fiction and what they were basing the fiction on. Or they know exactly where reality ends and are trying to bullS#&$ you. Either way...

Edited by GamingVirtue

I can't login. Is this only me? T_T

wrong thread, either open a new one, look through old ones or talk to the support.

Im pretty sure that warframe just has issues with your connection or something, it happens all the time so dont panic. i bet by now its all going smoothly on your end..

Does anybody know what happen to tyl regor fist weapon ? not long ago DE mentioned(they mentioned it  at the same time as when they told us about new shield weapon we will get from tyl regor) and showed his fist as new archwing weapon but all the new info about U17 doesnt mention it.

The sword and board weapon that he also uses was shown in the teaser trailer so that is probaly coming. I know his fist weapons are going to be used in Archwing because DE showed that on a devstream. Considering that we are getting a archwing gun that looks like a Grineer weapon and also the Tyl Regor boss fight itself its probaly highly likely that we will see the fist weapons.

Edited by Ory_Hara

ok, i have my list:

tons of orokin rustproof for archwing and weapons to protect them in the underwatertileset

new moves will create "campspots" in warframe, so all the afk- and levelcampers will become useful if they start using their brains in and for warframe

rushers will be more useless as ever before and as usual, as well as my points on left missions will rise, i guess, the only way to avoid neurotic rushers ... im serious, you rushers have a serious problem with yourself ! ^^)

finally this video has given me the last push to trust DE again because it changes a lot for myself because of ENVIRONMENT

the last half year sometimes i was standing around on different locations in solo and was thinking, why cant i go up there, why cant i move on walls, why cant i visit this place or that spot or point at some maps and if some moves would be implemented or some possibillities to move different i would have for shure more fun and the feeling im a tenno ^^)

now it looks like my deep longing and thinking for will be fullfilled, as well as i will see when i expirience the new U17-warframe

Edited by 3QUINOX

I'm GMT +8 too, high five!

Huh. Lot of us in this timezone, apparently.

The sword and board weapon that he also uses was shown in the teaser trailer so that is probaly coming. I know his fist weapons are going to be used in Archwing because DE showed that on a devstream. Considering that we are getting a archwing gun that looks like a Grineer weapon and also the Tyl Regor boss fight itself its probaly highly likely that we will see the fist weapons.

I am VERY CONCERNED about his fists. I was promised MIGHTY PUNCHWING and I certainly hope MIGHTY PUNCHWING is here at release.