Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Given What's Being Left Out Of U17, Can We Change It's Title

Are we even positive the quest being removed is the sentient quest? As far as I know, there was no specific naming of the quest being removed.

Firstly, the quest is coming tomorrpw with the hotfix, or so it seems.

Secondly, the quest is about that "corpus drone" that observes us. I would bet it is not a Corpus, nor Grineer...guiding us to the deepest part of Uranus where we find the Regor Secret Base.

Finally, the quest may trigger something, as probably the drone is a Sentient Scout, and after finishing the quest, we finally awake them; leading to Tombs of the Sentients

Edited by Swailwort

You people just find a way to annoy the developers that are working their asses off to deliver content for us.

^this I mean they literally staying late and working hard to get this update ready for today so they don't disappoint all of us tenno and even doing that you still find ways to complain just wonderful.

It's not like it's going to be 18.0. It's still update 17 with a decimal. You nerds just gotta whine about the smallest things.

^this I mean they literally staying late and working hard to get this update ready for today so they don't disappoint all of us tenno and even doing that you still find ways to complain just wonderful.

You people just find a way to annoy the developers that are working their asses off to deliver content for us.

I ain't complainin, I just be believen that some titles need to be accurate, and DE would gain respect points for naming it 

TWWOOOOOOOOOOO GRAKATA

DE would be better off calling it a night and just finish it tomorrow.

No point in splitting the update into pieces when it's still not going to launch before midnight.

Why is it such a big damn deal about delaying one little peice of content so the rest of the working content can make it in?

Where are you people coming from with this logic? It's already in the works of being split off the release build, what sense is there to delay it now?

To a lot of players it's not that big of a priority to be like; "oh this update is awful if I can't do this quest for lore"

Edited by Shokky

I swear people like you are just as annoying as the people who complain....even more so.....BUT just like the new yin yang, cant have one without the other I suppose~

I swear people like you are just as annoying as the people who complain....even more so.....BUT just like the new yin yang, cant have one without the other I suppose~

Lol, I was just ranting about the knightly order to my brother.