Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove New Parkour Or Give Option Using Old

beduin

Subj. New parkour very very very bad. Slowly, 1key for slopoke. No fun, no interest, buggy.

I don`t want spend in twice more time on missions only couse some slowpoke can`t press 3 key in same time. So give option to use old parkour. Or remove new from game. It very bad.

All that work and you think DE will just straight up remove it?

Give it more time to learn how to use the new system efficiently.

Besides, no matter how bad you may think parkor 2.0 its 1000x better then the old clunky trainwreck we use to have.

Do you just want the old system back so you can copter past everything and effectively cheese enemies into oblivion?

They aren't going to bring back the old system so get. over. it. 

The new system is here to stay. Bugs will be worked out, improvements will be made... but its the new system. So, again. Get. Over. It. Or you can stop playing if it bothers you that much. 

If you have suggestions on how to improve the new system that's one thing, otherwise this just sounds like a combination of whinging and dev bashing. 

Can we get a mod to lock this before comments get out of hand?

As far as any serious concern to the new system: it is slower in some circumstances but this new system is far more engaging and (to some/most people) more fun.

Yes, I'm sure DE - who spent hours upon hours, working long into the night in order to make Parkour 2.0 work - will let you go back to using the broken and buggy Parkour 1.0. As Gelkor said, just get out.

Community moderators, if you'd do us the honours of locking this...

Edited by Blackout751

While I admit when I tried it in a mission after a quick run through the tut I was about to raise pitchfolks looking for blood cause it felt HORRIBLE at 1st. But it took all of a few minutes to actually get use to it so just no. You will have to get out of that melee swing after your jump mentality though cause lord knows my instinct took over. But the way your going about it is beyond stupid. Tbh while not as simple and flat out quick as copter it's actually fun...which is the point of a game. Copter was a means to an end, 2.0 is a means for fun~

Nonono we must have this thread locked for showing an opinion.  Even if some are a bit over-passionate.  I personally don't dig the new movement completely yet but not sure if its because I'm just not used to it at this time.  I don't like the twirling jump just as a cosmetic gripe.  Having a double jump and other floaty moves feels more like easy mode.  I liked wall running more than this new wall jumping business.  I miss being super-fast but the need to balance that I get and I understand.  And I think I DO see what DE is going for to make movement on all surfaces have a more continuous consistent flow even if I am currently on the fence still...  See!  Constructive criticism no need for any locks!  Now if you will excuse me I have a movement system to re-learn *Hippity hoppity hippity hoppity* 

MFW they want coptering of all things back. Sure, because being stuck on a wall for 10 seconds due to inertia is fun and so is skipping 90% of content at which point the game gets "repetitive" and you "burn out".

Top kek. The system has been in for less than half a day. Plus mate, you can add utility mods without affecting your build.

Gosh... all those comments are so toxic.. it's unbelievable. 

Not liking what the OP says doesn't justify that level of toxicity.

Because how he both said it and the jab at consoles later in warrants kindness? LoL?

MFW they want coptering of all things back. Sure, because being stuck on a wall for 10 seconds due to inertia is fun and so is skipping 90% of content at which point the game gets "repetitive" and you "burn out".

This right here is just no...