Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For All You Tenno Claiming That Exilus Slots Are Easy To Build And Take No Time At All - Heres Some Math

So giving context doesn't affect the context at all?

"I'm not trolling"

Right.

Giving context after the fact doesn't change anything regarding the validity of my posts prior your elaboration.

If I were trolling, I'd have stopped replying to you a while back. At this point, continuing this off topic discussion is really just putting me at risk. The dictionary supports my word choice, nothing you can say will change that fact. I'm done with this off-topic discussion. Anything further will be reported and then ignored. I encourage others to do the same.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Posting memes is all you have

I'll just stop acting sarcastically and say it straight up, since you seem to only understand it that way: You accuse me of not giving a crap about the facts, and then you go around spouting S#&$ like this. Posting memes is all I have? All I care about is memes? All I can do is post memes? PLEASE. Why don't you take your sorry excuse for an insult for a tour, and go read my OTHER posts before you start with these stupid, ridiculous and hypocritical accusations. So you can stop ignoring the facts, you know?

Assuming that you own ever frame in the game, do you really need to put the extra slot on every one ?

Why would you put it on a non-prime frame when you have the prime version ?

I have bought 2 so far ( Still haven't seen the drone so I have no choice but to buy them).

I could have bought one for every frame i own but I really only play four or five on a regular basis and I picked the two that 

could really benefit from it.

This is a plat/resource sink but I do think the blueprint SHOULD be reusable.

Simple solution... buy plat.  440 plat and every single frame is slotted and you can have absolutely nothing left to work for until the next major update.  Congratulations, you now have plenty of time to forma every single frame that needs it.  It's going to be weeks before anything time consuming comes out in the game and people are complaining you don't have every single frame completely finished and at prime in the first month.  Watch as I shed a single solitary tear for you...

its relatively expensive and time consuming, like everything in this game. Bp should be re-usable and 2 forma is stupid requirement(making build time minimium 2d + utility mod build time), but i quess its k when ability to build multiple same item at the same time comes. And honestly, you will not ever build that thing on all frames, heck even now i have plans to put that thing in about 5 frames. If you are going to put it on all frames, well you can only blame yourself.

Would i like to see change? yes bp should be re-usable and it should take just one forma.

I just hope that OP also has a thread complaining about the time it takes to get a "complete set" of arcane enhancements because those suffer from the same problem on a much bigger scale.

To be able to have all combinations of enhancements you need all 20 arcanes on syandanas and all 20 on one helmet each on all 24 warframes which makes a total of 500 arcanes that you need to bring to max rank which require 10 drops each.

You can get 2 drops per day from raids, so in the best case scenario you get one maxed arcane every 5 days which will be a mere 2,500 days (almost 7 years) minimum to complete the whole task of maxing out all the arcanes to have a complete set. Considering RNG in this game, you may just have to play your whole life to complete it.

Yay for silly maths, right?

You also need to get your hands on a total of 456 alternate helmets from alerts so you actually have something to put all those enhancements onto.

70 days seems like quite a short time compared to that, doesn't it?

Even if you just go for all 20 on syandanas you still have a minimum of 100 days which is still more than the 70 you need for the exilus slots, needless to say that getting the arcanes involves a lot more RNG.

I just hope that OP also has a thread complaining about the time it takes to get a "complete set" of arcane enhancements because those suffer from the same problem on a much bigger scale.

To be able to have all combinations of enhancements you need all 20 arcanes on syandanas and all 20 on one helmet each on all 24 warframes which makes a total of 500 arcanes that you need to bring to max rank which require 10 drops each.

You can get 2 drops per day from raids, so in the best case scenario you get one maxed arcane every 5 days which will be a mere 2,500 days (almost 7 years) minimum to complete the whole task of maxing out all the arcanes to have a complete set. Considering RNG in this game, you may just have to play your whole life to complete it.

Yay for silly maths, right?

You also need to get your hands on a total of 456 alternate helmets from alerts so you actually have something to put all those enhancements onto.

70 days seems like quite a short time compared to that, doesn't it?

Even if you just go for all 20 on syandanas you still have a minimum of 100 days which is still more than the 70 you need for the exilus slots, needless to say that getting the arcanes involves a lot more RNG.

Except for arcanes aren't being sold in the market for platinum by DE. Key difference there.

Edited by f3llyn

Except for arcanes aren't being sold in the market for platinum by DE. Key difference there.

Great, say you need to have an average of 4 Forma on a warframe to even use the exilus slot you already need 96 Forma which take 96 days to build, which is still more than the 70 days you need for the exilus slots, but somehow I don't see anyone complain about that.

Also, even if DE doesn't sell arcanes, you still take ages to get them, which is the main complaint of the thread. And if you pay another player plat for arcanes, it's still plat that left your wallet.

Great, say you need to have an average of 4 Forma on a warframe to even use the exilus slot you already need 96 Forma which take 96 days to build, which is still more than the 70 days you need for the exilus slots, but somehow I don't see anyone complain about that.

Also, even if DE doesn't sell arcanes, you still take ages to get them, which is the main complaint of the thread. And if you pay another player plat for arcanes, it's still plat that left your wallet.

Where have you been? People have been requesting a method of mass crafting forma since its introduction into this game.

I havent been seeing people saying its easy, just that its not in any way "needed" and completely optional, which is true. None of the mods you can put there are staples for gameplay and up to personal preference and want to have it.

• 4 months later...

4 months past, unless u quit warframe in the mean time, otherwise U should have an exilus for every warframe of urs by now, and have spares.

Would like to have all the complainers in this thread to state their opinion of exilus now. Complained bout BP not reusable, 2 forma is too much, etc. looks so funny now.

Edited by tennoninjahunter