Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For All You Tenno Claiming That Exilus Slots Are Easy To Build And Take No Time At All - Heres Some Math

it comes down to 24 warframes - free 1 = 23 (because excluding normal warframes as people will use it on primes)

23 Exilus Adapter Blueprints = 23 x 50 000 Simaris standing = 1 150 000 ( Remember even at max rank u only get 20k max rep a day - so it will take you 3 days to even aquire the blueprint - Assuming you are over rank 17 , if under it will take you longer)

23 x 2 = 46 formas

25000 credits x 23 = 529 000

23 Argon crystals

23 Orikin cells

125Rw01.jpg

Forma requirements

46 Neural sensors

46 Neurodes

46 Orikin cells

46 Morphics

35000 credits x 23 = 805000

TOTAL RESOURCE REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL

1 334 000 Credits

46 Neural sensors

46 Neurodes

69 Orikin cells

46 Morphics

23 Argon crystals.

To aquire 1 exilus adapter = 3 days to aquire Exilus adapter bp (Assuming u are over rank 17. if u under it will take longer) + 1 day to build the adapter giving a total of 4 days for 1 adapter.

23 adapters x 4 days = 92 days to get it on all frames. (Constant farming everyday)

Imo i think it seems cheaper to just buy the slots and use the time to farm other rare mods and enjoy the game instead of farming like its another job to acquire all. i know i'd get burnt out constantly farming to get resources.

Yes i know this is optional and a luxury. BUT  1 extra slot is 1 extra slot. That 1 slot can save your life in tough missions. If you have added Lightning Dash or any of the other 3 utility mods that adds that 24.2% bullet jump u will know what i'm talking about.

Does this make any sense?

EDIT: Forgot to double resource req since it was 2 formas

It seems like the main point of my post has been missed -_-

Also This is not a rant complaining about the cost. its a simple calculation for those who want to use it on all their frames

Edited by UndeadGhostWarrior

*snip*

And all that math doesn't take in to account the fact that for many of us, there are no free mod points to put anything in that slot at that point, meaning that to equip one of those fancy new parkour mods you will also have polarize your warframe and re-rank it an additional 2-3 times, and you'll lose even more flexibility on your load out as a result.

How to get exilus slots faster:

0. Make sure you have a syndicate sigil-thing on.

1. Farm void missions.

2. Sell parts.

3. Spend credits and extra mods on transmutation.

4. Sell any good mods you get.

5. Sell off excess syndicate rep.

6. Buy exilus slots with that platinum.

23 for 20p each is 460p.

Alternatively:

1. Get a job. 

2. Work one or two days (depends on your country's minimum wage and how many hours you get).

3. Job no longer matters, quit if you want.

4. Spend 30 USD worth of your income on plat, spend that plat on exilus slots.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

And all that math doesn't take in to account the fact that for many of us, there are no free mod points to put anything in that slot at that point, meaning that to equip one of those fancy new parkour mods you will also have polarize your warframe and re-rank it an additional 2-3 times, and you'll lose even more flexibility on your load out as a result.

Which is why it's not meant to just be slapped on any and all WF with the quickness. 

Oh my god people do a couple vault runs to get some of the better mods and sell them. I see rank 5 r10 corrupted mods selling for 50p everyday. If you don't want to do that do void missions and sell parts. If you don't want to do that you aren't playing the game so get a part time job at the local mcdonalds (15 bucks an hour in NY) and buy platinum.

Definitely not a necessity, first and foremost, and definitely not at all more expensive to just buy compared to potatoes and forma. Forma are easy enough to acquire for anyone who runs the void to acquire new prime BPs.

Something else requiring Simaris standing is a little annoying to me, but then I have no issue picking up Exilus Adapters for the frames I intend to use frequently (and already have forma obviously, since there aren't enough points in a base frame to begin with).

Pointless assumptions make pointless math - you may just as well calculate the cost or time of throwing a potato on evry weapon (potato only evry second week over 200 weapons - zing it takes YEARS!!!!111). Most people do not need a exilus slot on evry frame and those few who play all 24 frames regurarly may even play enough to make this effortlessly. Don´t get me wrong, maybe it is too much effort but your math based on a stupid premise isn´t convincing at all.

Edited by Nlim

Oh my god people do a couple vault runs to get some of the better mods and sell them. I see rank 5 r10 corrupted mods selling for 50p everyday. If you don't want to do that do void missions and sell parts. If you don't want to do that you aren't playing the game so get a part time job at the local mcdonalds (15 bucks an hour in NY) and buy platinum.

15 an hour?! Looks like its time I quit my job and move to new york. Minimum wage is only 7.25 here, and I barely make more than that.

Edit: Then again, I guess the difference in cost of living balances things out.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

You two missed the point spectacularly.

Missed what exactly? It's too hard to get? Takes too long in a game made to be long? That most of these people complaining probably don't have the points leftover to even get the full benefit from this extra slot? That it's so time consuming that a loki+high lvl missions+a bit of patience+a small amount of time=daily cap done, rinse and repeat, that a lot of reasons was because there are so many frames and this slot costs so much and time that it is bad because obviously those people complaining must have a fully forma'd frame line up to once again utilize this slot OR that they even use all them frames to begin with. That 20p is so very hard to get for a optional slot that remains just that?

I mean I could continue but please do explain the point i'm missing?

I actually thought before reading, that this topic is about multiple formas needed to get those spare points to compensate the extra mod drain.

For people who farmed all their 23 warframes exilus itself is dirt cheap. I consider unlocking  the slot for 2-3 of my frames, for that it will make a difference, and I have 2 adapters ready by now. The only things that bother me is turbo-exp-farm after ~2 extra polarities needed. That's all.

New players lack a potato for their favourite frames sometimes, so getting an adapter is pointless for them, indeed.

I can't see any problem really.

PS: Perfectionists must suffer and will suffer anyway.

Edited by tutzdes

Missed what exactly? It's too hard to get? Takes too long in a game made to be long? That most of these people complaining probably don't have the points leftover to even get the full benefit from this extra slot? That it's so time consuming that a loki+high lvl missions+a bit of patience+a small amount of time=daily cap done, rinse and repeat, that a lot of reasons was because there are so many frames and this slot costs so much and time that it is bad because obviously those people complaining must have a fully forma'd frame line up to once again utilize this slot OR that they even use all them frames to begin with. That 20p is so very hard to get for a optional slot that remains just that?

I mean I could continue but please do explain the point i'm missing?

I don't know, the title of the thread is a pretty big clue...