Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

I didn't see it mentioned in the patch notes, but Excalibur is not inheriting Lifestrike from the melee weapon to Exalted Blade with this hotfix. Also, when using Redeemer or thrown weapons, the player is still having to do a swing first before throwing. The first swing doesn't actually seem to do damage either oddly enough, but I am not sure if that is just the redeemer. Opticor is also taking on the color of the warframe for its targetting laser but the energy beam for the weapon is a light blue color instead of the selected colors. The swirl of energy and mist trail after the firing of the laser is the correct color for the gun however. In interceptions, the interception points are flashing as if they are being contested, even when the nodes are safe. Not sure if these are intended changes, the Exalted Blade not being able to use Lifestrike being intended would make me a sad panda for one, but I would love to hear if these issues could be looked at.

I'm really disappointed. Now with this PBR "upgrade" we have less customization options. Proof?

This is pre-upgrade:

fitVXYc.jpg

Now with the "upgrade":

BMaCL49.jpg

If i want my gold back this is what happen:

ywTpDXe.jpg

As you can see, now for all those prime-gold lovers, the game is broken, now we have one less tint color to customize. And you did the same with Ash, Nova, Volt. Using Immortal skins result in a really ugly mess. Proof?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/490704-multiple-visual-bugs-on-ash-prime/#entry5479460

There are more than enough.

Now, if you really want to give us the chance to customize the gold-shiny parts on our prime frames, that's fine, i'm up with this, just add a 6th tint color. Is it impossible? Will this break the game? Will this upset someone?

I don't think so.

Edited by MansonKmb

If you're going to start making the gold parts colorable (and they should be colorable individually, not have sets merged into others like you've been doing) at least make it so that a yellow on one frame looks the same on another frame's gold parts.

• Fixed player’s weapons still being visible for Clients when using ‘Visible when Holstered’ is disabled.

How about fixing the opposite.  Weapons not being visible in hand when 'Visible when Holstered' is disabled.

Also Has no one else noticed they are missing colors from their color pallets?

Please fix the visual desync problem of the core in "The law of retribution" trial. It's one of the most major bug in the trial now. My team managed to go through that phase without any problem but it is really annoying to see it happens everytime we do a raid run.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/The_Law_of_Retribution

• As of U17, the core is bugged to the point of the visual model not matching up with the actual core. This makes completing the raid extremely hard and almost to the point of being impossible to complete.
Edited by VaNki

Could you please explain this, in my mind the game now needs to decide if the new position is a good life choice before letting you use ST.

I do not know exactly what was meant by this, but I presume it means that if the spot that Loki is trying to switch himself to is not viable, then the ability won't fire.  For example, if trying to switch with an airborne target who is currently over a bottomless pit, then you would have no momentum and thus fall into the pit.  Alternatively, if you place a decoy in a spot that Loki himself shouldn't fit into (this sounds impossible since Decoy is supposed to be the same size as Loki himself, but I've placed a decoy in tiny nooks that Loki would only fit through when crouched several times.) Presumably, this change would just prevent you from switching at all.

But that's just my read.  DE needs to learn to make their patch notes as good as their patches.

Thanks for the patch anyway, DE.  Complain as we might, I don't know any other game out there that receives half the attention and updates that you guys put into Warframe.  I'm not gonna suggest you all force yourselves to take a week vacation, but I'll just say I wouldn't complain if you did and leave it at that ;)

I have played for more then 60 missions just trying to get the Night systems for Equinox and to at least see the Drone...NO JOY... this is the one thing DE needs to understand. They cause player burnout on the game with the drop system they have. Farming consistently like this for a part is just totally ridicules. I will stop putting any more money into the game if this keeps up with the seriously unbalanced drops. It has been proving to me it's not worth it. Doubt I will get to play the quest Natal. Hopefully I will someday see the drone and scan it.

Had to do over 130 missions to get just one blade in Erpo for the Onorix axe. (That's not including how many times I did said mission to get the other parts.) and it's not that good of a weapon, really and all that for a weapon that's just going to set in my inventory. wished it worked as good as it looks.

And now your making the boss ( Tyl Regor ) were you can't hardly kill him on top of it, because he won't be in place long enough to damage him, are you on the booze, drugs over there or what.

I have some Prime frames and weapons I just can't get the part for even in the void. some frames and weapons I have farmed for more then 6 months really DE this isn't gaming it's Farmville in space gone wrong.

Understand that I Don't want to Buy the frames I want to work for them, but at least have a chance at getting the parts. Some of the frames I have, friends have gotten the missing part for me. That's just wrong when I should be able to acquire them myself. Again NO Joy. plus the keys are so rare you can't do the missions because you can't acquire the key.

Games are suppose to be fun. Not burnout your players.

Look I know this isn't and easy job you do I've been in gaming since the 80's and Beta testing and moding games since 2001. But a little balance goes a long way to making this a long playing game that's fun for gamers. Like to see it outlast WOW.

As I said in another post you can have your cake and eat it to, just don't burn the cake.

Good job on the bug fix's, though some of the fix's didn't need fixing, your gamers will tell you what they want and need in the game. Hope you listen to them.

And by the way I tried to respond on your twitter live  but unfortunately you can't if you don't have a Facebook account. I don't do Facebook or any of the social sites. though I do have a twitter account just to see and respond to the Dev's. you made that were I can't respond by having to have a Facebook account really. A twitter account is all a person should have to have to respond in the Chat.

I was asking in that chat about how the new parkour would be for disabled people like me. had to wait to find out and it has made the game much easier

Thank you for that. now could you fix the Twitter chat so everyone can respond not just Facebook logins.

any idea if anything can be done about this whole random host migration madness? a lot of people will go into a game and be kicked into a parallel game or back to the liset within 20 seconds of entering. it's getting really annoying and there's a giant forum that doesn't seem to be getting any response.