Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Pumped For Banshee And Trinity Prime

Heidrek

Simple, Trinity was one of the first 8 frames.  Excal, Mag, Ember, Loki, Ash, Rhino and Volt?  They ALL have primes now.  Trinity's more than due.

As for Banshee over Saryn... who knows.  I actually like them both a lot, but feel that Banshee could use the spotlight more than Saryn.

but man I feel really upset that nova prime skipped banshee, trinity and saryn. If I had to do something I would switch saryn prime for nova prime. Sigh... Also Nova looks really well bad in my eyes, kinda looks like minny mouse with a bunch of neck rings. If it weren't for the rings I would be happy. 

Edited by Heidrek

Where's the love for Saryn ?

Nope. Bad enough she just mashes 4 and let the three remaining dudes just run around trying to fire at an enemy before exploding so that they can have a little fun for that run, let alone give her the 250 energy passive for Primes that lets her mash more furiously than ever. I am totally against Saryn Prime unless her ult get looked at by DE. You can argue about other p42w frames but c'mon! Press 4 and kill stuff beyond four hundred tilesets away, and in an instant at that! Ash can have 3 targets at once, Mesa, 2. You can also argue that offensive frames have fall-off and whatnot, but to me, having Saryn Prime means I will never get to use my gun again in a long time.

Nope. Bad enough she just mashes 4 and let the three remaining dudes just run around trying to fire at an enemy before exploding so that they can have a little fun for that run, let alone give her the 250 energy passive for Primes that lets her mash more furiously than ever. I am totally against Saryn Prime unless her ult get looked at by DE. You can argue about other p42w frames but c'mon! Press 4 and kill stuff beyond four hundred tilesets away, and in an instant at that! Ash can have 3 targets at once, Mesa, 2. You can also argue that offensive frames have fall-off and whatnot, but to me, having Saryn Prime means I will never get to use my gun again in a long time.

There is no better time for a rework of an old frame than priming. If I recall correctly volt's abilities (or at least 4th) were tweak after his priming.