The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Description: The description of the Equinox day systems blueprint says "System component of the Ash Warframe" rather than Equinox. 

Who: N/A

What: Equinox day systems blueprint 

Where: Foundry

Can you reproduce the bug? Yes

Reproduction steps:

1. Look at the description of the Equinox day systems blueprint.

A picture: http://imgur.com/gallery/aiaFgeL/new

Edited by That_Dalek

1. ARCHWING OUT OF WATER

DESCRIPTION:
Who : Any frame
What : Any loadout
Where : Titania, Uranus (Tyl Regor Boss Fight) - If you load in with the Archwing underwater, the Archwing does not collapse after getting out of the water.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? YES

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Go to Tyl Regor Boss fight on Titania, Uranus as a Client.

2. If loaded in with archwing underwater, proceed to the nearest opening to get onto land.

3. It will most of the time allow you to go straight through the water surface and not collapse the archwing until you hit the first door on land.

VIDEO PROVIDED:

2. ARCHWING DOES NOT SPAWN UNDERWATER

DESCRIPTION:
Who : Any frame
What : Any loadout
Where : Titania, Uranus (Tyl Regor Boss Fight) - If you load in underwater, the Archwing does not spawn and you can move about the underwater area on foot.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? YES

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Go to Tyl Regor Boss fight on Titania, Uranus as a Client.

2. Many times it will load you directly on the floor underwater instead of with the underwater archwing.

3. It will persist until you manually get up and out of the water as seen in the following video and only then it spawns the archwing.

VIDEOS PROVIDED:

Who? Ash Prime (normal Ash too)

Where? Any Submersible Grineer Mission with a Room with water enemies

What? If casting bladestorm on a surface enemy while there are subwater enemies in sight Ash will attempt to attack them too.

He will deal damage once but then he will fall out of his bladestorm turning into the Archwing mode.

Reproduceable? Yes.

Who? Nyx

Where? Anywhere you can use your powers

What? You can't use alt fire while channeling absorb. You could previously, but you can't now.

What does it mean ? You can't blow your nades while in absorb so you can't boost your absorb damage on your own.

Obviously a bug that needs to be fixed.

Reproduceable? Yes.

Edited by Unibot

Who?

Ash prime so far

What?

The left Prisma Daedalus shoulder piece is not showing the Badge and gets lost under the default Ash prime Shoulders, which wasnt before the case. 

Its nothing big, but is not really appealing to my eyes.

..Yeah, thats about it.

Description: After the update was introduced, the Quest 'The New Strange' has become bugged. More specifically the part where you have to synthesize three Elite Arid Lancers. The targets no longer appear within the missions. Even when I try a different sector node, the target does not appear (neither do the floating blue indicators that track the target) and the quest cannot progress further. This bug completely breaks the quest and makes Chroma unobtainable to any who have not yet completed the quest and do no have enough platinum to buy it. This happens on all nodes that have the quest markers for this stage of the quest.

Who: Elite Arid Lancer Synthesis Target

What: 'The New Strange' Quest

Where: Phobos missions marked by the Quest.

Can you reproduce the bug? Yes

Reproduction steps:

1. Reach the stage of 'The New Strange' that has the quest objective labelled as 'Synthesize Three Elite Arid Lancers for Simaris'

2. Enter any of the mission nodes marked by the quest.

3. The synthesis target does not spawn, target trackers do not appear, and no message from Simaris announcing a synthesis target is played.

Description: Using Prisma Dual Cleavers? Seems the hitboxes are a mess. I've been melee-ing a Lancer head on and my swings doesn't land.

Who: Anyone, any frame(found with Loki Prime invis or not)

What: Same as above.

Where: Any tileset

Reproduceable: Yes

Repro. Steps:

1. Whack Dual Cleavers head on but doesn't hit the enemy. Even at point blank range.

DESCRIPTION: No extra reputation, or reputation at all (for normal mission) is being obtained when wearing a sigil.

Who Any warframe with a sigil equiped

What is not generatig more reputation for the syndicate

Where Anywhere, any mision .

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, i've been doing missions with the sigil

and my rep with steel meridian is not increasing.  I tried with the armada sigil and the champion sigil.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Equip the sigil, go to a mission and finish it, check the results window.

I haven tried it with any other syndicate yet.

i think it's related to U17. They were working before the update.

Sigil equiped:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93637862/steel2.PNG

Mision result (found one of those simaris scan targets)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93637862/Steel.PNG

Edited by 2A1ias

DESCRIPTION: Master Thief doesn't work on many Corpus lockers.

Who Master Thief

What Mod interaction with certain game elements

Where Extensive testing on Ganymede, also tried Cytheran once with same effect

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Start mission on Ganymede.

2. Find room that is out of the way (bonus room) filled with lockers.

3. Try opening those lockers. None of them will be opened by Master Thief. Hallway lockers and lockers on the mission path (big rooms) will still work.

UI is gone completely while camera is active of any player.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Team is affected.

What The new "Camera Tool" thing.

Where Anywhere.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Simply place a camera, and the whole team loses their UI while it is active.

Description:  Blocking doesn't work.  I've tried with multiple warframes (namely Ash and Excalibur), and have noticed no damage reduction at all from blocking (unless I channel).  Enemies still do the same amount of damage to me whether I block or not.

Can I reproduce this bug?  Yes.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Get any enemy's attention

2. Face that enemy and hold down block key

3. Compare damage numbers to the same enemy without blocking

DESCRIPTION: When spawn underwater as client in Titania of Uranus, out of about 30 runs, 1 time my FOV was really close to the Archwing and was able to go to above the water in it. After about 5 seconds my frame ditch the Archwing but became extremely small as the picture. All actions are performed as if the frame was still in its normal size, but since it was too small every animation was sped up like sonic. Going back to the water changes the size to normal, but the moment I emerge from the water my frame became small again.

bC18RQz.jpg

The Valkyr's Bonds syndana cannot be equipped.

Who: Valkyr

What: Cosmetics bug

Where: Liset, and everywhere else.

Reproduceable: It's a constant bug. I noticed the bonds were missing from the Valkyr, so I went to the equipment screen and they weren't listed as an option. They're still in my inventory and the market confirms I still own a set, they just won't show up as an option to equip.

Edited by Tahaneira

DESCRIPTION: When in multiplayer, it seems scanned oddities are only accounted for the host. I've been playing with a friend, and he gains no scans of the oddities when I'm hosting. Even if he scans It, I only get the scan. I've switched it around with him hosting, and I had the same problem, in which my scans wouldn't count towards me, and only he would get the unlocked oddities.

Who: Any frame. More then 1 player.

What: Any loadout

Where: Any planet that has oddities

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y/N?

Yes, without fault, the oddities fail to scan for the person not hosting in my experience.

I know this doesnt follow the OPs instructions on how to post a bug, but i feel this needs to be addressed as this is a very annoying problem, but i cant seem to explain it very well, so ill just say it:

I cant use my power menu while sprinting.

I am the only one who cant? im hoping not cause i would like to have this fixed

I have configed my Sprint to the Left Trigger and My Power menu to my Right Trigger on my Xbox 360 Controller, but everytime i sprint, i cant use my power menu.

I never had a problem with it before U17.

i think it has something to do with the Alt fire Button now.

When using any frame that has a stealth or invisibility power while dread is equipped will cause the arrow to just stick out to the side from the tenno's hand instead of being knocked in the bow. The arrow will remain even if you change to a secondary or melee weapon. This bug only happens during stealth and once stealth ends the arrow will re-nock in the bow (if dread is still being used) or will disappear (if a secondary or melee weapon is being used). The arrow will also just randomly appear if you use stealth while dread is holstered on your back.

Who: Ash, Ash Prime, Loki, Loki Prime

What: Dread

Where: Any non-archwing mission node

Can the bug be reproduced: Yes

Steps to reproduce

1: Equip a warframe with either stealth or invisibility (ash or loki)

2: Give the warframe a color that allows you to see it's outline easily (I chose white)

3: Equip said warframe with dread. (Secondary and melee weapon don't seem to matter)

4: Begin a mission and activate stealth with any of your weapons in hand.

here is a picture of the issue on loki. I have Brakk and the Dragon Nikana as the other two weapons equipped in this screenshot.

ngCluV2.jpg

the white line sticking out to the right is the dread arrow

Who: Any Frame (ones that I have had it happen on so far Saryn, Loki Prime, and Volt)

What: Melee and sprint/roll stop working and I have to verify the game cache for it to go away

Where: random missions I have been doing on different planets

Reproduceable: sort of?

I just play around in the missions while running(more like constantly jumping) around with the new movement system and my melee and roll/sprint randomly stop working then I have to verify my game for it to work again (they still  show as bound to correct keys in menu and I can still type with those keys if I go into chat while the issue is happening)

I have had it happen 3 times now.

Edited by Leaky

The Drekar Elite Lancer fires straight through Snowglobe.  Considering that the Drekar enemies were said to be overall at the same difficulty as other enemies, I'd assume this is a bug.  I was Frost, doing the Bomb Defense in the last part of the Natah quest (really excellent quest, btw).  I was playing solo, so this isn't a host/client issue.

When using any frame that has a stealth or invisibility power while dread is equipped will cause the arrow to just stick out to the side from the tenno's hand instead of being knocked in the bow. The arrow will remain even if you change to a secondary or melee weapon. This bug only happens during stealth and once stealth ends the arrow will re-nock in the bow (if dread is still being used) or will disappear (if a secondary or melee weapon is being used). The arrow will also just randomly appear if you use stealth while dread is holstered on your back.

Who: Ash, Ash Prime, Loki, Loki Prime

What: Dread

Where: Any non-archwing mission node

Can the bug be reproduced: Yes

Steps to reproduce

1: Equip a warframe with either stealth or invisibility (ash or loki)

2: Give the warframe a color that allows you to see it's outline easily (I chose white)

3: Equip said warframe with dread. (Secondary and melee weapon don't seem to matter)

4: Begin a mission and activate stealth with any of your weapons in hand.

here is a picture of the issue on loki. I have Brakk and the Dragon Nikana as the other two weapons equipped in this screenshot.

ngCluV2.jpg

the white line sticking out to the right is the dread arrow

It's not just the Dread.  It happened for me with the Paris Prime, and I'd suspect it affects all bows.  It seems to persist after the invisibility is over and only goes away if you switch weapons.