The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION: Sharkwing out of water

Who: Saryn(Penta, Brakk, Bo Prime, Helios); Rhino Prime(Hek, Bronco Prime, Prisma Dual Cleavers, Helios)

What: Imperator and Itzal

Where: Titania, Uranus

Can you reproduce the bug? Not sure, checking as soon as teammate is ready.

Reproduction Steps:

1: Go to Titania, Uranus

2: Start underwater

3: Exit water immediately??

4: Fly around and annihilate things with imperator because damn bro

Edit: Added the four images I took with itzal/imperator out in the open.

Edited by Klaryn

Nay, I can attest to this. Just by merely having the blade out, my energy was plummeting. I have 75% reduced energy costs and it still dropped at a rate of around 5 per second. Newborn Excaliburs won't even be able to get a single swipe in.

DESCRIPTION: Quick Thinking + Submersible Missions

Who Loki Prime, Carrier Sentinel

What Stuck following archwing transition with Quick Thinking

Where Tyl Regor, 1st/2nd water phase.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Be damaged to minimum health with Quick Thinking equipped.

2. Fall into water on Uranus tileset (This may only work in with the Tyl Regor electric-damage water).

3. Suffer fatal damage during archwing transition (I believe this was caused by the water's electrical damage)
Screenshots:

lUtXN6Z.jpgnLtuVU7.jpg

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Any

What Spy Consoles unable to be used/hacked, does not even give "press x to interact..." message still shows WP

Where Oceanum Pluto, Laomedeia sector, Neptune,

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Random occurrence

edit: additional map(s) added

Edited by Garx

Sorry for the lack of audio, Windows 10 didn't want to record it, it seems.

Anyways, a little oddity occurred in the Underwater tileset. When I hopped out of the water, rather than retrieving my regular weapons, I instead kept the Archwing weapons. 

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Any Warframe

What Kohm

Where Void

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Equipped Kohm to review new stat changes but noticed the same numbers prior to update.

2. Stubbornly proceeded to test it anyways to find that everything is still the same. ( Damage, etc... )

Not sure if the Kohm was forgotten or what happened, please some feedback on this.

Thanks

Dude chill. My kubrow does like 800 slash damage and still wrecks level 50+ enemies better than I do.

Oh well, as long as his kubrow performs to the Stratopherius standard, then everything's fine.

Edited by Ryme

I forma'd my exilius slot with a Dash - polarity for rush mod, then stuck a steel charge on the aura slot, ie I now have 18 capacity, Rush mod is 11 and should be less with a Dash - polarity on the exilus slot, I tried to fit it in, but it didn't even allowed it to be fit in as if not enough capacity.

Edited by --Sensei--

Daikyu is not firing properly:

Although the animations work like a regular bow, if you let go before it's fully charged (tap or tap-and-hold, doesn't matter), it makes a firing sound although nothing is actually fired. Previously, the Daikyu would proceed to charge fully no matter which method but now it cuts it off if released prematurely. There is also some delay between the fired shot and being able to draw again, even if animation is done for reload, which is somewhat frustrating.

How to repro: Use the Daikyu.

Edited by wtrmlnjuc

Who:        Warframe/Archwing

What:      Stuck in Archwing form

Where:   Tyl Regor Assassination mission

Can you reproduce the bug?  Y

Play through mission, when his chamber gets filled with water, go to very top but stay over water don't go to land.

Description: Could not update account information, progress was not saved. Appearance of warframe was reset back to default, with all attachments removed.

Who: Ash Prime, Huras Kubrow (With Rostam Armor)

What: Cosmetics (Isvara Syandana)

Where: Immediately after Any Mission once back on Liset

Can you reproduce the bug? Yes

Reproduction Steps: 

1) Equip Isvara Syandana or Equip/Change anything in appearance tab B of warframe

2) Enter and complete a mission

Edit: Note: The same issue occurs when exiting a relay, except without the update error.

Also this appears to only occur when using appearance tab B, and even resets color to default even if no attachments are equipped. Appearance tab A and C do not produce this effect.

4gtcw1.png

Edited by DemonNatsu

Frost is bugged.

DESCRIPTION: Frost's snow globe is bugged. To put it simple, the slow radius (and Freeze radius if you have chilling globe augmented) is smaller than the bullet blocking radius. Enemies can walk into the globe and shoot you BEFORE the slow/freeze takes effect.

Additionally, the blue glowing effect around the dome that is generated by the chilling globe augment is smaller than the actual ice globe itself. The blue glow's radius is far smaller than the actual ice globe's radius - it is well within the globe, rather than around or on the ice wall. The blue glow marks the slow radius, seemingly, as the slow/freeze only kicks in once they pass it. 

Who: Frost (I have a stretch mod fitted - perhaps the slow/freeze radius remains normal while only the bullet blocking radius - the actual ice wall itself - is affected by stretch)

What: Warframe

Where: All missions where Snow Globe is castable.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Equip a frost with chilling globe and stretch

2. Go into a mission and spawn a snow globe.

3. Observe - the blue glow that goes round the dome (the glow is indicative that the chilling globe augment is fitted) is smaller than the actual globe itself.

4. Observe - Enemies will not be slowed until they walk into the blue glow - they can enter the dome and shoot you without doing this. The slow/freeze radius is smaller than the actual snow globe's radius.

DESCRIPTION: The slowdown and Chilling Globe freeze effects are unaffected by power range, while the range of the "globe wall" still is.

Who Frost

What Stretch, Overextended, Chilling Globe

Where Any Mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Go into any mission with Frost.

2. Cast Snow globe.

Edited by Kutsus