Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reputation Gain Feels A Little Too Slow In Conclave.

Rakshal

I'm sure I'm not alone in this, but the reputation gain is a little slow in Conclave compared to PvE (without power farming).

I can max my syndicate reputation in a day in PvE, while in Conclave if I dominate a match I get only 1000 reputation tops (I can't imagine how low it would be when having a rough day).

Now the daily challenges were a step in the right direction, but overall it is still slow, not to mention how unreasonable some of the challenges are.

This was most noticeable during the double XP weekend which I felt had perfect reputation gain for matches.

Suggestions

Make challenges more reasonable and accessible: Right now, there are some challenges that are reasonable, but give pitifully low amounts of reputation.

There are others that give an insane amount of reputation but are for a game mode I have no interest in or are just impossibly hard (3 head shots in a match? gonna need some people to AFK for me, or just turtle walk).

Some challenges should work in all game modes as well such as the domination challenge.

There should be some more reasonable challenges such as get 10 kills in one match for 2000 reputation, go on a 3 player kill streak for 1000 reputation, ect.

Maybe weapon specific challenges such as get 10 kills with the Kunai for 3000 reputation (3000 because the Kunai are kinda weak if you ask me), of course you shouldn't get weapon challenges for weapons you don't have.

Up the reputation gain: Again, the reputation gain felt perfect during the double XP weekend, so just double the reputation gain.

Edited by Rakshal

I think you're gaining low rep because you're mainly playing on Annihilation. In Team Annihilation I could easily gain 1k rep per match. 

1.5k standing average in TA

Reputation gain should be decent in all game modes, not just TA or CTC.

Find a clanmate and start completing challenges

(shoot clanmate 3 times in the face)

Not exactly what I call good game design if I am required to use a work around to complete certain challenges.

they should fix ffa if its giving so much less than TA, i only play FFA for the challenges and havent noticed how much its giving

Fix the OP, the most I got so far is 1k from FFA, which is still pretty low, I feel that reputation gain should be like 1k if you are doing bad and 2k-2.5k if you are doing good.

Annihialtion gives 1.5k standing, if you get 20+ kills. That's not always possible to say the least. CTC gives a ton of standing if you win, and almost nothing if you lose. I think it depends on number of captures. Basically each cap is guaranteed 300 standing, 5 captures = guaranteed 1500 standing. You'll get about 200-300 on top of that for kiling people (which isn't much). Yeah the headhost challenges are tough, I won two annihialations first place but did not complete the challenge. Most of the kills were in insane aerial combat where just hitting an enemy is good enough for me. Plus melee spammage >__<. Man dem galatines are errywere lol.

See you would think "oh so capture is the fastest place to get standing", sadly no. There's this one giant map that will slow the game down to a crawl and prepare for 10 minutes of running around back and forth. It's ugh boring to say the least. You all know whihc map I'm talking about too!

I wouldn't mind more standing, I played a few matches earlier today and got about 7.8k standing in 40 minutes of play. Meanwhile I can get 20k syndicate rep running 4 waves on draco :/. That's life I guess.

It isn't a work around.

Its an incentive to play with your clan buddies and, well, play pvp.

Standing still and letting someone kill you, and/or farming dailies off them while they stand still and let you kill them, is not PvP.

I actually think it's a little too fast. Having been playing since the start of conclave 2.0, I own 43 out of 57 conclave mods - I'm at the point where I buy those I don't have a use for. Can't say I'm the type to break the cap every day, either.

Speaking of which, since the veterans probably don't even have anything left to buy, it would be nice to have some standing exhaust port (basically, stuff you consume regularly to use the excess rep, like the syndicate key packs), as well as some extra gimmicks to buy - we still have the empty Miscellaneous category. Sugatras or some weapon skinds would be appropriate.

I actually think it's a little too fast. Having been playing since the start of conclave 2.0, I own 43 out of 57 conclave mods - I'm at the point where I buy those I don't have a use for. Can't say I'm the type to break the cap every day, either.

Speaking of which, since the veterans probably don't even have anything left to buy, it would be nice to have some standing exhaust port (basically, stuff you consume regularly to use the excess rep, like the syndicate key packs), as well as some extra gimmicks to buy - we still have the empty Miscellaneous category. Sugatras or some weapon skinds would be appropriate.

This. 

May I suggest consumable Emotes? Buy a pack of dance moves for 5k rep and one can dance in the loading lobby screen (or maybe end-of-the-match victory screen) for five matches. 

Huh? Oh, sorry, couldn't hear you over the gigantic bag of clinking platinum I was holding from selling top tier Conclave mods to new Conclave players. But seriously, some Conclave cosmetics would be nice. Or that sexy Aknikana Teshin has on his belt...

Edited by Kahruvel

In Team Annihilation:

You get about 2,000 rep for 30 kills. For 50 kills, you get a little over 3,000.

Diminishing returns on good performance?! What is this!!?

Up the reputation gain: Again, the reputation gain felt perfect during the double XP weekend, so just double the reputation gain.

You know, I have to agree. It did feel perfect during the double xp weekend.

Edited by (PS4)Double991

I think you're gaining low rep because you're mainly playing on Annihilation. In Team Annihilation I could easily gain 1k rep per match. 

From what I noticed so far, it's been 1k rep in the Annihilation as well.

But I do feel like I gain slightly more in Team Anihilation.

2JNjDYw.jpg

p3RSPE0.jpg

xRwkiqP.jpg

MntzN8R.jpg

The amount of rep you get is tied to the xp you gained, so the more you kill and the more oro you collect, the more rep you gain.

Note that in team games you receive xp from team mates' kills too.

Edited by Naftal