Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibro Prime!

Deshiel

I know that Excalibur Prime is permanently Founders only along with few other items, but I come to you with a question. What would you do, or do you see how it would be possible to bring him back to be obtainable for atleast a limited time? How would you make him avalible again without hurting the feels of the founders?

Edited by Deshiel

Exclusive is exclusive. Founders pack and the vandal stuff given to beta testers are off limits as stated by DE.

They are not coming back, nor will they ever come back, no matter how badly anyone wants them.

Even if they wanted to bring it back, they could face a lawsuit, cuz one of those founders could lawfully sue the company for paying 300 dollars for indefinitely exclusive items that are no longer exclusive.

I was not able to grab these myself, but just know that DE cannot physically, mentally, emotionally, legally, nor financially release Excal P

Edited by AirKrakenSupreme

No, it's literally impossible. 

They made a promise that their goodies would be exclusive to founders and never made available again.

You cannot make new founders, it breaks the definition of the term.

For what it's worth, I wish they could bring them back. I just know they can't. Everyone who doesn't have Excalibur, Lato, and Skana Prime are just gonna have to cope.

Personally, if he were to make a return, I'd offer him as a single pack that costs as much as the Grandmaster pack did originally. Get ready to shell out some major cheddar if you want to wear a false title like "Founder".

Edited by Kestral9999