The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #58

[DE]Rebecca

Q: With parkour 2.0, some warframe skills feel much less useful than they were before when compared to bulletjump. Mainly ripline and tail wind. Is there a possibility of these abilities being lowered to 10 energy cost, or better yet, being buffed to justify the 25 energy?

And most importantly,

Q: Any ETA on valkyr's pre-corpus skin?

1. How's the moon coming along

2. How's my cat

3. Any thoughts on a cover system could be tied into stealth 2.0 (good for holding areas in defence md etc)

4. Who is next for a rework

5.more diverse wild life and more wild life in general

6. Atmospheres and environments more in tune with the planet your on instead of sunshine and blue skies

7. How goes the new spawning Mechanics

8. Will we ever see cut scene-esque introductions/scenes to quests, boss battle and special events because it would go along way to give the world, characters and battles your fighting weight.

Edited by harr0

When are we going to see more Syndicate weaponry/Weaponry Mods? You've added lots of nice mods for Warframes, but we've only a single weapon, scarf and 3 Weapon mods per syndicate.

Related to the above - How did the Syndicates procure the tech to modify the abilities of Tenno as they can now, and which weapon will we more likely see?

Vaykor Gorgon, or Vaykor Grakata?

Additionally, Will we get more snippets on the Syndicates as a whole? We've only limited lore on them, so more info would flesh them out a tad and make our choice to serve these syndicates more meaningful.

Hi Rebecca! it was awesome to see you at TennoVIP!

My question is to do with the Sentients,

Will the new faction be weakest against impact damage or have a strong resistance for puncture?

I say this due to the lack of Impact damage's effectiveness compared to puncture and slash in the high level regions of the solar system.

Having this change would allow more useage of our good old impact weapons in the game, and eliminate the current Meta of "Puncture/Corrosive/Heat beats all"

Edited by Jin_Kazama

What steps are being taken to improve warframe's tertiary feedback loop for all who interact with warframe.

Bonus: If you need someone to ask a particular question but no-one has, you can say that I asked that question if you also ask the above question.

Other less important questions:

Procedurally generated enemies?

Focus?

Badlands?

Awareness 2.0?

Quests 2.0?

etc as above bonus.

1. When is the Orbiter expansion comming and what will be in it?

2. Will we get any new weapons/syandanas for the sydicates? 

3. When is the expansion of the 2nd floor on relayes comming and what will it function be?

Edited by ghost233slo

Could Nekros get some help?

Like make Desecrate a passive?

I wanna be freeeeeeee!

Also how exactly is changing the solar map going to change the nature of grinding?

Will we get increased drop chances? Or will this just weed out Draco and its ilk making all grind worse?

Edited by Ziegrif

Given that this seems a bit general, I have a few questions:

1) Since you guys teased more cinematic quests, will you make them able to solo "easily" (as in, nothing too much whacky)? Sometimes other players skip cutscenes or the game lags making funny things, thus Solo play is the best experience possible for these (the first time around).

2) Now that Parkour 2.0 is out... What are the things that are still on your list for a revamp/2.0, (Star chart aside, since that's being worked on) Or things you'd like to improve on?

3) After seeing the completely amazing Udyat Syandana and its cloth physics, will the Asa Syandana be reworked so it gets clothed physics? Since it is energy weaving, one would expect awesome things out of it!

4) On the last Art stream, we got notice that a new more automatic PBR update method was being worked on so that old items could get out faster, how is the progress on that? Is (the awesome) Loki the result?

Thanks guys! :)

My questions:

1) can we have Covert Lethality being equipable on dual daggers PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

2) any ideas on makeing ash blade storm stopable by player (i dont care if i dont make full potetntial dmg, sometimes i want to be able to revive squad members)

3) focus system???:)

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

When will you be expanding Archwing in general? 

We just got Sharkwing, and the J3 Trial is right around the corner, but I'm talking about missions in general.

Archwing's biggest problem is its lack of content, and adding many more nodes across all planets with new mission types will greatly reduce that problem, more so than Sharkwing did, and more so than J3 (and the occasional new weapon) will.

Also, what about the rebuilding of Relays and Fomorian Sabotage teased in the Eyes Of Blight event? When are we getting that?

Like always, stay hot dog.

Thanks for the read, have a Hektato:

0CgTSNq.png

-Rox

As a more creative question, just out of curiosity, way back when; - Was it part of the plan to include the lore's downfall and mutation of Alad V based on his loss in the old Gradivus Dilemma event? I am wondering if it happened to be that the Tenno allowed Alad V to win, and General Sargus Ruk to lose the event, would we have been looking at an infested Sargus Ruk boss for Mesa parts? What would have the Tube-men event then have looked liked? Does your work plan for these outcomes that the players really have a choice in, or is it more possible the stories evolve in real time as we all go along?

In continuation of that thought, what if certain events like these in the future have different outcomes across all three platform communities between PC, PS4, and XboxOne? Would the stories of certain characters' actions diverge? Would you plan on certain additional events to redirect character timelines so that they are yet again parallel among all three platforms?

And last,

With the development of the ever growing PvP mechanics in the game, and the continuous rework of old bosses, would you consider some sort of a combination of the two in the future? Like a set brawler-type match that allows players to play as these various, colorful bosses and characters that are joining with every update? Granted such a divergent of the PvP mechanic, and normal gameplay in general, would be a huge undertaking in converting and organizing mismatched AI bosses into responsive player controlled characters in a new branch of PvP, but nonetheless I am curious to hear the team's thoughts of this hypothetical possibility.