Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If D.e Added Grineer Nullifier Drones To Normal Missions (Yes Draco Too Because It's Getting Out Of Hand) )

BloodSage09

I didnt think it was so far fetched to associate standing in a spot holding down the left mouse button watching the same animations loop for several minutes with boredom. Either way you do you, I'm hoping the nerf to Mesa comes sooner rather than later. Can't have DE nerfing trinity and frost along with her.

In a Draco PUG have seen this happen ONCE, But yes exaggerate this all you want.

Lets look at another example: ARCHWING , the exp gain is so bad, It also has only ONE map node where where exp gain is even tolerable.

How popular is it ? 

GRIND=BOREDOM >> I go play something else.

Welcome to Warframe! You have 4 powers but you won't be able to use any of them because there are enemies that completely kill all of your progression and effort you put into the game, enjoy your stay.

Nullifiers are just bad game design and need to go away, I didn't spend hours and hours in modding all of my equipment just to see the whole map covered in stupid bubbles that don't make me play the game how I want.

Or we could just have powers that don't require enemies to hard counter them to maintain any sort of competitive edge. A novel idea, I know. Sadly this playerbase isn't comfortable with any changes whatsoever to their allotted power, so hard counters are what we're doing now.

I would rather DE redesign every single enemy in the game than add more nullifiers to it.

I think they should look at Mass Effect 3's multiplayer for some ideas there. More enemies that have unique mechanics and are harder to kill and less  trash that we kill by the hundreds.

Throw in some dynamic game play and retuned affinity gain for missions like exterminate and spy and the game would probably be in a much better place.

I think they should look at Mass Effect 3's multiplayer for some ideas there. More enemies that have unique mechanics and are harder to kill and less  trash that we kill by the hundreds.

ME3 multiplayer characters don't have the absurd level of CC we have. It doesn't really matter what they do to the enemies.

I didn't say they should copy it. I just said they should look at it for some ideas.

The problem is that enemy reworks alone won't do anything. It may be a bit of a meaningless phrase at this point, but we need a total overhaul. The way players and enemies interact needs a second look as a whole. We're ridiculously strong, enemies are cheap, and the whole system is set up to reward bad behavior. 

The problem is that enemy reworks alone won't do anything. It may be a bit of a meaningless phrase at this point, but we need a total overhaul. The way players and enemies interact needs a second look as a whole. We're ridiculously strong, enemies are cheap, and the whole system is set up to reward bad behavior.

I agree. DE should take the time to improve the quality over adding new items.

I think this would be a great addition. On one hand we have the corpus nullifiers and now we would have the grineer nullifier drones . Just like the ones on Nightmare raids.

This would also help with the power leveling problem going on right now. While it might be a slight band aid to the bigger problem it would certainly help the situation somewhat.

I never really thought draco was a bad thing till i got recruited into a squad with a MASTERY RANK 2 hosting with a rank 0 frame, primary, secondary and melee.

Now i know most of the community/players use this aswel but it's come to a point where it's gotten out of hand.

Do you think this would be a good addition?

After reading through the comments in this thread , i am now certain this feature should be introduced to the game

. Hand me the pitchfork and the torch, i am more then ready to burn down the abomination that is called Draco and the other S#&$ map.

yes please. we need enemies to disrupts our press L1 TO WIN way of thinking . or 4 if your on a pc. don't nerf powers but disrupt them like nullies. honestly nullies are a good thing only people who don't like them are bad players. no offense. also will help with invisible loki that frame is basically god frame lol.

Edited by (PS4)wonderwoman814

Eh, no. I'm 100% fine with powerleveling. I recently put 6 forma on the Tigris in anticipation of the upcoming shotgun buffs for us console players. We had a double XP weekend and I bought an affinity booster on top of that. Got it done right quick in tower missions. Then Devstream 58 comes up with a whole new Tigris to re-level seven freaking times and dump more forma into. Sure, someday there might have been a Prime too, but still... Re-grinding is re-grinding, time and forma are still wasted.

How about no? Leveling the same piece of gear six times without ever having a good set of mods on it isn't fun. What's fun is the end product. What's fun is designing the build I like. Making that take even longer only makes me want to play the game less. Why grind forever when there are other fun games. It wouldn't be the first time I dropped a game for being obnoxious like that.

People can power level weapons, but that doesn't give them skill to use them. But people can level weapons slow as dirt and still not come out good. Or if you play with the same thing most of the time because you like it, your MR will only go up rarely, when another weapon actually gets your attention, but you might be amazing with your preferred gear. MR means nothing in any of those cases.

Attempts to kill power leveling make the game worse for everyone, but really help no one.

wait what? if your play with a gun and it levels up "slow as dirt" which by th way is a weird quote "slow as grass" would be better but what ever back on topic. if you did it the normal way would that force you to ACTUALLY learn how to use it as your using it? its a little thing called practice u know the old saying practice makes perfect....

This is less of a "nerf Draco" suggestion and more of something that will make the Grineer not easy to hyperfarm against. Draco just happens to be a high level node that they inhabit.

I'm all for that.

Everything is easy to farm. The problem is there's too many less rewarding ways to farm.

how would nullifier drones kill all of your progression?

Immune to/disable powers requiring a lot of very expensive and quite annoying/hard/tedious/whatever to get and max out mods.

Shotguns and Snipers are nearly useless.

Top tier automatic weapon is nearly equal in performance to MK1 Braton.

Rite, drones.

Edited by Mofixil

Have you ever used vauban? he can litter the entire map with bastille. He doesn't have to go running around, he can juts lob them from where he is at. Mind you, that's assuming its only vauban frame CCing. Blind Mirage can go to town CCing as well. I host Raids and that is how I setup my Raids and Nightmare Raids teams, they are a complete cake walk. BTW, not sure how much merit there is to your point that this would ruin each factions own style when they already exist in game, Nightmare Raid. They are called disruptor drones.

No, unfortunately since I went to Win10 I'm unable to play Public games, at it starts freezing a lot, tho in Solo games it goes perfect at maximum settings.

Comming back to the point, it could be understandable the fact that they are nullifiers (if what you tell me is true) if they're going to be Lv80. Lore-wise, that should be la crème de la crème in tech, although probably the maximum they can get to.

Define 'slow as dirt' please.  The reason being I ranked up weapons in three days of moderate playing and have yet to run into this 'slow as dirt' phenomena.

I ran Void missions with friends and PUGs as well as Grineer/Corpus/Infested invasions.

Seriously, please explain to me how I can get a full set of gear or new Warframe to max in 3 to 4 days of only playing 2.5-3 hours a day but everyone else is complaining that it's taking 'forever'

I will throw in a side you probably haven't experienced so much - solo. Solo leveling is utter hell. Unless you're grinding Spy, you get maybe half a level, or one level, per run - and if you're ranking fodder, good luck killing things without a potato and maybe ten mod points. No passive affinity gain to your gear if it doesn't get the kill, and even Spies only give about one rank per run on high level planets (at least by the 20+ range on gear), maybe two if you're insane and bring only one useless weapon with a Loki/Ash/Equinox (Stalker shows up, slices your face off...), up to four if you're messing with stealth kills and are taking a Tonkor or a sniper or melee.

As of late I've been getting tired of the Void, so I don't go there much anymore and instead just muck around trying to pick up odds and ends like Archgear ranks and Lightning Dash (no luck on the latter). Still, if I have to, even mindless Spy grinding's more interactive than Draco with a Mesa, and on the right planets it's a better resource farm than dark sectors (praise the rare but valuable days when RNGesus all but guarantees one to two neurodes and cells per run).

Overall, I'd say - progression feels slow and unfun, but I'm still leveling gear faster than I can build Forma without T1D or Draco spam.

Edited by FelisImpurrator

Came back and now the entire thread is ablaze.

Again for Draco screamers be it pro Draco or anti Draco.

The map will blow up. 

Draco will cease to exist, we don't need know how the alert styled maps will be named.

All I know is, everything will be alert style that changes every 24 hours. At least from DE's initial plan.

So if the RnG trolls the player base, you could have nothing but 10 to 15 Exterminates or something silly like that.

But let's hope DE is not silly like that (i hope).

So quit arguing and move forward.

Again it has always being in MY opinion is that EXP is too poorly distributed.

If Draco / Interception goes MIA, people will go for the next 3, static survival, defence or mobile defense to get their exp fix.

Something must be done to greatly boost the exp and reward gains for other maps.

Is it unreasonable to have DE award 10k to 15k exp per successful capture or extermination, given equally to all weapons and frames per completion ? No silly dividing crap. But a full 10k exp for all things in play. I don't think it is unreasonable at all.

Kappa can easily give you 3 to 4 times the amount if no one is a door hero.

And it is not even the go to map to level nowadays.

So point is, why DE doesn't want to improve Exp gain ?

Edited by fatpig84

yes please. we need enemies to disrupts our press L1 TO WIN way of thinking . or 4 if your on a pc. don't nerf powers but disrupt them like nullies. honestly nullies are a good thing only people who don't like them are bad players. no offense.

exactly. dont nerf powers but disrupt them

What is so great about MR that it deserves and special attention? You level in this game like you level in any other game that has leveling, only here you are not done once you reached maximum rank, because if you want to modify anything, you are dropped back to 0. After doing this for about 30 times i'm tired of going 0-30 from scratch just so I can fit one more mod, so naturally I will go the path of least resistance, where I can be done with that grind in 20 minutes. 

MR is MR, serves no real purpose but to e-peen around, there's nothing that it unlocks but superficial things like trades and loadout slots past MR7 if I'm not mistaken. And as far as I'm aware, once you level one item to 30 once, you don't get any more experience towards MR when you decide to forma that said item and level it again, let alone 5-6 times, so effectively by doing that you aren't gaining MR, but just the ability to stack more mods, which I think is the purpose of this game. 

I just wish people would stop being so entitled as to dictate how everyone should be playing this game  based on their own preferences. If you don't like power farming levels on Draco, just don't do it, pick your path and do it, but please be quiet when some people decide that the constant re-levling of things is getting boring and want to be done with is as fast as possible so they can do more fun things, like raiding or running the void. 

What is the downside for you - OP, when someone levels on Draco, what do you lose or how is your game spoiled by that? Answer me that please. 

Edited by F-Minus

Ohhh here we go again with Peacemaker.......

Mesa is most likely under a heavy "quality of life improvement" already and u perfectly know what that means :) Otherwise they would not put Alad V coordinates into Endless Orokin, easier to obtain -> changes coming. 

Mesa is most likely under a heavy "quality of life improvement" already and u perfectly know what that means :) Otherwise they would not put Alad V coordinates into Endless Orokin, easier to obtain -> changes coming. 

yes the nerf of mesa is already coming

-snip-

I agree fully. Mastery leveling really isn't an issue here. It really signifies nothing. All you get out of it is a tiny lil number on your icon in missions and in profile, more daily rep per day, more trades (hah, as if anyone can get people to do trades given the state of trading) and loadouts (who even uses those? i don't)

If I want to forma something I go somewhere where its fast to level stuff up because I don't want to drudge around with a low leveled weapon forever for the next 2 - 3 days because you only gain meager xp on pretty much any other game mode or map. I want my weapon re-leveled or frame or whatever i'm formaing in a reasonable time frame because I'm playing a F2P game, I don't have all week to play the time I'd like. If lower leveled people jump in there to gain mastery faster, so what? Is it a threat to you and others? It literally isn't hurting anyone or anything by doing that. This is literally just one big fuss over something that isn't a big issue. If people want to gain mastery faster that way, who cares, at least they still have to farm the creds and resources to build those weapons anyway regardless.

Now if there was something done like fatpig was talking about in their post, that'd probably solve some issues overall, since it sounds like a bit of a reasonable idea for most of the game given how poor the xp you get in a regular exterminate / capture is purely based upon killing, and about what...70 to 90 enemies in an average exterminate? Thats not really much experience to work with in the first place. Thats like half of a level on a weapon at best. And only one weapon at that. So until a better xp solution comes up, Farming draco seems more reasonable to me and the criers need to QQ.

Edited by Cmdr-A