Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.2.4

[DE]Rebecca

The Mutalist Alad V cordinates being a reward is totally useless. That said however, I understand the reason is to make that easier to obtain.  I just dont like knowing that now I'm gonna end up with a freighter-load of these that I cant get rid of.

Great update! :)

Always wanted to copy colors from my Warframe's because I have certain "color codes" for all my Warframe's :)

In the future, if you would:

Have a main color tab and checkmarks for everything.

Example:

You have a main color tab, and you select the colors like normally.

Then you have checkmarks for:

All Warframe's [  ] (I know this one is dumb, but I have the same color for everything due to my color codes.)

Equipped Weapoins [  ]

Kubrows [  ]

Sentinels [  ]

Liset [  ]

...and so on.

You check everything that you want the main color tab to color in just a second :)

But anyway, I love this update anyway and there's nothing wrong with it at all.

So, I'm happy either way :)

Conclave Changes & Fixes

- Players can now change their loadouts to any existing saved loadouts mid-mission between spawns.

WAT?

Seriously...do you mean you can switch from Heavy Machine Gun to Rocket Launcher to Shotgun DURING a single mission?

If so, R.I.P.  PvP...

Edited by Demdemeh

I gave Survival another go.

Fewer enemies in Defense waves, fewer enemies in Survival...  I'm not convinced reducing the number of enemies in any part of the game is conductive of fun.

Where Survival is concerned, I can understand wanting to cull sewer camping and how this change is an effective counter against it, but the mission type feels so... 'scripted' now.  There is very little you can actually do to increase your chances of survival.  It feels more like a game of waiting than a game of 'doing'.  Then when a Life Support Capsule does spawn, it almost feels like it's a green light to finally get approval to play.

It feels a bit too 'artificial' that the frantic race to the capsule already no longer feel thrilling (and the change hasn't even been implemented for a full 24 hours yet).  I'm a bit at a loss as to the reasoning behind the change.

A survival mission where your ship crashes and your suit and ship are damaged, which means you would have to run around and collecting the parts to fix your ship and your suit before the enemy destroys the parts and because your suit is damaged your abilities would drain oxygen and maybe other things like speed or strenght.

The way survival is now I got as far as 17:58 solo when I ran out of oxygen. I hate chasing the oxygen once that happens I don't get very far and the air drops from enemies is alot less and is down from 4% to 2% which makes it almost pointless having the air drops in the survival missions. The mission I did was apollodorus.

I tried apollodorus again and got past 20 miniutes without running out of air this time I used Equinox instead of Rhino.

Edited by EtherealLegacy

SERIOUSLY?!?!??!?? 90% is a small reduction??? personally i think that is one of the only  B  A  D  thing in this update, if it could be reverted that would be much appreciated, i did a 17.36 minute survival, only saw 7 PLS caches and 10 proper supports before it ran out -.- I really dislike this Mess up *Update i totally meant update

Soooo are you reverting the Survival changes today or tomorrow DE???

I wish. Mark my words, guys: DE will be pulling a Google+ with this one.

Step 1: Make an unnecessary and WILDLY unpopular change

Step 2: Ignore any and all negative feedback

Step 3: Wait for a few years while people get bored of not being listened to and do something else

Step 4: Quietly revert the changes long after people stopped caring.

If it worked for the Kubrows, it will totally work for these terrible wildly successful Survival changes.

-Ifrit Kubrow Armor: Nice one

-Copy Warframe collors: Nice one

-Survival changes:

-PLS 33% lower recharge

-PLS drop rate 10% lower (is it applied to na exponential curve? the drop rate got insanelly low)

So you REALLY NEED to look for lifesupport capsules... ok

PLS became rare and not so eficient (except with nekros and hydroid on squad making the drop rates ramp up)...

So... survival became a Mobile Defense that you do not need to protect a terminal, but count time to activate it (or dust off nek and hyd)?

-Glitches:

noticed that quanta secondary shot cannot be hit to explode.

So, Life Support drop rate cut literally in half.

every time DE adds new content they put two thirds of it in Survival C (Because they want us to play lots of different mission types ... ?)

Sure is fun having a significant portion of a game's late-game content gated off behind one ability on one frame.  Thanks DE(secrate).

Survival Changes:

Spawning fixes and tileset tweaks over the past year greatly improved flow by reducing enemy travel time to players, upped the intensity of attackers and grouped enemies together into more tightly packed squads, and increased availability of points during spawn selection. While we're happy with these changes to enemies, one side effect is that survival difficulty drifted over the past few months to where it is now; plentiful large canisters and no reason to use them, even when not trying to stockpile them.

We'd like to bring back the original frantic gameplay style of Survival, dashing from room to room while facing hordes of enemies against the clock. We've tried this solo, in small teams and in full squads, everything from Apollodorus to T4 Survival, and as far as we can tell the changes feel awesome.

Upcoming Changes:

- Each PLS drop is now worth +4 seconds of life support time instead of +6 seconds

- Small reduction to PLS drop rate (around 90% of what it was)

We'd love to hear your feedback and will continue to test and tweak if needed.

We'd like to bring back the original frantic gameplay style of Survival, dashing from room to room while facing hordes of enemies against the clock.

More like desperately hunting for whatever enemies bother to spawn as you run through huge empty tiles for that stupid capsule that spawned kilometers away from you.

The changes sound fine for coop but solo is utterly ruined. I'd suggest you keep solo survivals running on the old formula.

Edited by Artarrwen

Did some T2 survivals yesterday in a group of 4 and I don’t like the changes one bit.

PLS seems to very rarely drop. I was running with my tonkor and clearing very large groups of enemy’s with ease and we was not getting enough life support to keep going. We ended up all split up just running between LS trying to get enough LS. In the end we ended the mission due to the lack of LS. Didn’t matter how many we killed, we just couldn’t get enough LS.

All missions ended at the 40 min mark because there was a large lack of PLS and the LS amount nerf and not because we were failing to kill them.

So Please DE can you change the PLS back. 

Otherwise is a must to have a Nekros just to try and get enough PLS to go further.

Edited by maimus

Locking to get caught up on other stuff that broke (PvE melee radius, Solo Survival issues) so appropriate triaging can take place for today (or tomorrow's) hotfix.

Also noticing a disappointing amount of rude behaviour - it's one thing to be a little pissed off about an experimental game change, but it's another to directly and intentionally insult us and each other.