The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Talk About Diriga...

vashyoung

I love this sentinel. Would sometimes use it over carrier just to get the pew pew feeling. Makes me hope for a Diriga Prime now. And those mod precepts, I like them as well. I like how it resembles a Jellyfish. Probably gonna buy the Daybreak color palette to make it look like one :D

I love this sentinel. Would sometimes use it over carrier just to get the pew pew feeling. Makes me hope for a Diriga Prime now. And those mod precepts, I like them as well. I like how it resembles a Jellyfish. Probably gonna buy the Daybreak color palette to make it look like one :D

I'm gonna nickname mine Alad V.

Since it seems to be Grineer design, I very much doubt a Prime version would ever happens. Perhaps a Wraith version sometime in the future.

Jellyfish, that's an interesting find, did not think of that.

I'm still confused on how the Arc Coil and Electro Pulse works, maxing Arc seems to raise the number of targets, but I have no idea on the range. Electro Pulse has no difference in damage, maybe ranking it up raises the range?

But the range of the Rank 0 of Calculated Shot I saw it shooting enemies that were 48 meters away, as far as I see: No need to rank this up.

Its legit, I just ran a solo T2 exterminate and I let it kill every single enemy itself. lol He can hold it down for sure, already on its 3rd forma. Tried the same thing with my Dethcube and nearly got myself killed. Dethcube needs a hug, guys. :*(

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Diriga is a pretty clear attempt by DE to see if they can solve the "carrier or bust" issue via creep. It's good, in that it's gotten us the death blimp, but it's kind of discouraging in that it clearly implies that they aren't working towards making vacuum universal. :/

Diriga is a pretty clear attempt by DE to see if they can solve the "carrier or bust" issue via creep. It's good, in that it's gotten us the death blimp, but it's kind of discouraging in that it clearly implies that they aren't working towards making vacuum universal. :/

I am fine with getting more powerful sentinels to compete with Carrier, I just wish they would go back and revisit other sentinels. Dethcube is a complete after thought now. :/

Just had a very entertaining Syndicate Mobile Defence, where another player and myself spent some time watching the lil' gasbag just blast Grineer after Grineer. Hilarious! The comparison to the Mesa who used her ulti in moderation was funny too. Same "sudden change in posture/direction *BLAM* effect.

Maybe Diriga is a pocket Mesa in the same way a Helios with the Simaris mod is a pocket Banshee? :-p 

Ok, so it wasn't the anywhere near the kill-speed of an actual Mesa and we needed to shoot anything heavier than a lancer ourselves, but it was FUN.

The little guy also has a tendency to shoot stuff obscured by walls and cover, but just add Shred and let Punch Through do it's magic.