Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

71 "failed" Incubation Trying To Get Chesa, Been Trying Since U17 Launch

Adaptor-Face

So in effect chesas have been behind a paywall for a month of two?

At least I know my luck wasn't just abysmal but man I burnt some credits trying for the wretched furry mastery fodder.

I demand Sheldon visits the underside of the bus once again. That would suffice.

So in effect chesas have been behind a paywall for a month of two?

At least I know my luck wasn't just abysmal but man I burnt some credits trying for the wretched furry mastery fodder.

Imagine the egg on the faces of people who actually used platinum to rush and buy eggs off the market! No wonder no one paid attention to it until the plat spending started to subside!

My Chesa imprints worked and I have a puppy Chesa now, but he sort of looks like the imprint Kubrow.... Too bad his appearance traits weren't random.

Edited by SicSlaver

Imagine the egg on the faces of people who actually used platinum to rush and buy eggs off the market! No wonder no one paid attention to it until the plat spending started to subside!

My Chesa imprints worked and I have a puppy Chesa now, but he sort of looks like the imprint Kubrow.... Too bad his appearance traits weren't random.

It wasn't that they didn't pay attention to it, it was that they didn't know.

Someone did datamining into the kubrow stats and discovered that the egg had two drop tables for the resulting breed. They brought it to the attention of DE and it was fixed pretty easily once they knew the issue.

Sometimes a program bug can be caused by the smallest oversight.

Edited by Deadoon

It wasn't that they didn't pay attention to it, it was that they didn't know.

Someone did datamining into the kubrow stats and discovered that the egg had two drop tables for the resulting breed. They brought it to the attention of DE and it was fixed pretty easily once they knew the issue.

Sometimes a program bug can be caused by the smallest oversight.

So, someone datamined the kubrow stats and DE was ok with this because they told DE about it? But when others datamined to show other problems in the game, DE encrypted their data and said those problems were "bugs in the system"?

I don't know if there is a word to describe this or if the situation was deemed different because we found out about this AFTER DE was notified first. Last I recall, DE was against folks datamining their game because they didn't want us learning the loot drop ratios.

So, someone datamined the kubrow stats and DE was ok with this because they told DE about it? But when others datamined to show other problems in the game, DE encrypted their data and said those problems were "bugs in the system"?

I don't know if there is a word to describe this or if the situation was deemed different because we found out about this AFTER DE was notified first. Last I recall, DE was against folks datamining their game because they didn't want us learning the loot drop ratios.

There's a difference between complaining about a drop rate being low on an item and an item not dropping from certain place.

I dont think anyone was complaining when they showed that flame mod having two entries in defense missions which made it drop more. But when you can see where an item has the better drop chance to go farm it there to then go on to sell it for that, that's why the tables were encrypted.

Fairly sure the appearance traits are quite random.

The imprints showed a tall grey/brown Kubrow for me. Instead I've got a black and dark blue Kubrow. Unsure of size at the moment but it is clearly nothing like the imprint preview.

Edited by Naith

Lol at the players that lied about it.

Reminds me of the WT forum.

"I'm having a lot of problems driving the M26."

"Git gud kid. I average 12 kills a game."

Check profile. Battles in M26: 0

I give this thread a wehraboo/10, would lie to strangers on the internet again

Edited by SweetSlaanesh

They don't like it and don't support it, problem is they cannot do anything about it due to two factors.

1) the files and drop tables are clientside, but encrypted.The encryption is easily broken by it's very nature of having to be decrypted to be used. They just need to catch the decryption key in use.

2) The game is not under NDA and has unnofficial common mediums of communications. They will ban datamined stuff on the official forums, but have minimal control over places like reddit.

Lol at the players that lied about it.

Reminds me of the WT forum.

"I'm having a lot of problems driving the M26."

"Git gud kid. I average 12 kills a game."

Check profile. Battles in M26: 0

I give this thread a wehraboo/10, would lie to strangers on the internet again

It was impossible under certain circumstances, where is your evidence that they are lying in this scenario?

Edited by Deadoon