Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

71 "failed" Incubation Trying To Get Chesa, Been Trying Since U17 Launch

Adaptor-Face

I KNOW THIS IS F2P GAME, STOP POINTING IT OUT!
i tried to share information about an unfair system to 'maybe' get a change happen but i get met with "RNG IS RNG" "go buy from players" THANK YOU FOR STATING THE OBVIOUS I KNOW THESE THINGS EXIST, DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT TRUE RNG FAVORS LUCKY PLAYERS (note: a statement like this should not be necessary, but my hand is forced)

a theory on why chesa is so rare:

After a chat with another user i had an idea pop up in my head.

i have the incubator upgrade installed, i bought it the day it came out (for plat in the market).

the question is: has anyone gotten a chesa breed with the upgrade installed (no imprints)?

also "daily" math update :)

its now 35  81 days since the release of Chesa Kubrow. i have had an incubation nearly every day since their release with the incubator upgrade. that's a lot of incubation's, and a REALLY badly "drop" table. 

its reaching Bo Prime Handle levels of RNG and im not sure if i can go through that again (that took me over 100 runs before i got mine).

i refuse to believe im getting totally screwed over and the tables are 20% for each race.

i have done about 71 incubations so far (found by using the breed mods, slightly incorrect due to i transmuted some and i have found some. im using 71 from this day forward and will continue to update the math when i have a moment to do so.

this now results in 99.99999% (1-(0.8^71)) chance of getting it (LOOK AT THAT NUMBER!) this is with 20% with each race 

99.94361% (1-(0.9^71)) of getting a chesa from 71 incubations with 10% "drop" rate 

97.37955% (1-(0.95^71)) of getting a chesa from 71 incubations with 5% "drop" rate

51.01097% (1-(0.99^71)) of getting a chesa from 71 incubations with 1% "drop" rate

getting hit by both the Egg RNG and the race RNG is a bit much

there is also the problem with time spent and credits.

Time:

time spent depends on your luck. i (think) avarage around 1 egg per hour, and then we have to farm the argon for the incubator, add another 20 min to the count (1 argon per survival is not too much to ask). so 80 mins total per day, multiply that by 71 and we get 5680 mins or 86 hours and 40 minutes spent on farming for eggs and argon

You said that you dont like us running the same thing over and over, well i have run Pacific on Earth over 1000 times for eggs doing this

Credits:

each kubrow costs 100k for the incubator core + the 25k for airlock cleaning for a grand total of 125k credits

thats 8 875 000 credits spent on crafting and airlock cleaner.

[joke]At this rate i expect the chesa to autofarm for me, kill everything that looks at me and buff my shields and health to godlike proportions.[/joke]

Current chesa situation: none as per 20.10.15

tl;dr: underscored text

EDITs

EDIT1: I CANT COUNT DAYS ITS ACTUALLY 35 GONNA FIX MATH

EDIT2: FIX'd

EDIT3: Still no chesa kubrow as of 16.09.15 

EDIT4: *Removed*

EDIT 5, 07.10.15: Updated math to be more in line with current situation.

EDIT 6: added time and credits spent.

Edited by Adaptor-Face

I wonder why DE simply could not make every Kubrow breed equally weighed.

Seriously.

It's just as bad as Forma BPs replaced by U5s in T3...

Whoever is responsible for droptables, needs a cold shower, or a surprise ice bucket, or maybe nice firm slap on the face if both fail to wake that person up from their dreamy state.

Edited by Mofixil

...Meanwhile I got a Chesa on day one, made some imprints of it, and now all my friends have one too.

Perhaps try asking a friend or clan member for an imprint, or buying one, raising it, imprinting it, then selling the imprint back to someone else for no loss?

Perhaps try asking a friend or clan member for an imprint, or buying one, raising it, imprinting it, then selling the imprint back to someone else for no loss?

The problem here is not that i dont have one. The problem is after the amount of work i have done i should have one. The "drop" tables needs a revist and tweak.

i got my chesa right after the update, like 20 mins after the update lol. rushed 6 eggs. Still I agree with you the RNG is too harsh. I usually breed randoms every day or two to see if i get something good. from the time of the update till now all i got were huras or sunika kubs. incubated 15-20 kubrows from the time of the update i think.

I've gotten at least 1 lotus pattern out of it, so not a total loss.

The rest got 25k taped to their face and booted out the airlock.

I'd be curious to see how many were consigned total since they came out.

lucky u. i bred over 60 random kubrows now in total and not one lotus.

The problem here is not that i dont have one. The problem is after the amount of work i have done i should have one. The "drop" tables needs a revist and tweak.

Don't sweat it buddy. They're just gonna slap on more RNG walls for you to plow through. See the recent changes to Forma drops? Now we're getting silver cores instead of that in T3 and T4, talk about a slap in the face and a direct punch in the gut after...

its now 35 days since the release of Chesa Kubrow. i have had an incubation nearly every day since their release with the incubator upgrade. that's a lot of incubation's, and a REALLY badly "drop" table. 

its reaching Bo Prime Handle levels of RNG and im not sure if i can go through that again (that took me over 100 runs before i got mine).

i refuse to believe im getting totally screwed over and the tables are 20% for each race.

that results in ~0.12% chance of not getting a chesa kubrow (if im not messing up my math (0.80^30 = 0.001237940039285380274899124224)i chose 30 due to inefficency between claming and finding kubrow eggs)

with 10% chance to get chesa type: 4.24% chance of not getting chesa on 30 incubations

getting hit by both the Egg RNG and the race RNG is a bit much

Is there anyone out there in the same situation?

EDIT1: I CANT COUNT DAYS ITS ACTUALLY 35 GONNA FIX MATH

EDIT2: FIX'd

I'm in the same exact boat and it's really infuriating. 30+ eggs and I'm at the omelet point where I can't take anymore of this RNG poisoning and about to quit after this last egg. I'm almost out of Credits anyways from all the Cores and paying Lotus to eat them.

I've gotten multiples of every single type of Kubrow EXCEPT the Chesa so RNG really despises me immensely.

The whole breeding system is very awful/unfun as well and feels like it's still in alpha stage.

Hopefully Pokemon Breeder 1.0 releases with Catbrows. :(

Edited by Wolfdoggie

I just bought a cheap one, better than dealing with rng on something that can be so expensive to "grind" for.

4 formas thus far and its AI is so horribly bad I just put it in stasis. Imo, the only reason to want it over any other kubrow, asap,

is hoping that it'll get fixed soon, making its current demand even higher in the future.

If you want a sparkly lotus tall bulky chesa with golden fur tho, have fun.

G1hSWk.jpgJDBIlY.png

Edited by Recro

To the people saying RNG is RNG, at this point its not, 10 incubation, sure RNG is RNG but after 30? for multiple people? no, just no. something is wrong with the tables AND SHOULD BE LOOKED AT. we, the unlucky ones, have spent A MONTH, AN ENTIRE MONTH working towards this one thing.

i know perfectly well how RNG works, both true random and pseudo random. Kubrow incubation should be changed to pseudo random